Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

HyeKyo's a dog lover

shkpe10.jpg

crto

At breeding facilities, dogs fed hormones and forced to give birth three times a year

Spoiler

Animal welfare groups calling on the government to more closely regulate such facilities, and stiffen punishments for violations

At a canine breeding facility in Hwasun County, South Jeolla Province, 300 dogs stuffed into tiny cages are injected with estrus-inducing hormones and forced to breed. The operator of the facility even gives the mother dogs illegal drugs so that he can cut open their bellies and pull out the babies. The breeding dogs give birth up to three times a year, and when they become too old and sick to have any more babies, they are sold to the butcher.

Since May 15, when the SBS educational program “Animal Farm” shed light on what really happens at “puppy farms,” there has been a growing campaign to shut down such breeding facilities.

On May 19, 18 groups representing South Korean animal welfare activists and veterinarians held a press conference in front of the Central Government Complex in Seoul’s Jongno district to complain that the government does not even know how many breeding facilities exist. The government should begin by conducting a complete survey of pet breeding facilities and get rid of the ones that are breaking the law, these groups said. A breeding dog named Shindi, who was rescued from the breeding facility at Hwasun, was also present at the press conference.

At present, 93 breeding facilities around South Korea are registered with the Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs.

Animal welfare groups claim that unregistered breeding sites have multiplied because the fine for not registering with the government is less than 1 million won (US$840) and argue that the government should conduct a complete survey of breeding facilities for pets and increase the fine for failing to register. These groups also want the government to ban the surgeries that are frequently performed without a license at such breeding sites and to set up a separate department in charge of animal welfare.

With the public increasingly indignant about the puppy factories, South Korean celebrities are also joining the campaign to shut them down.

“The current animal welfare law has no bite, and it can’t provide relief to the dogs that are owned by the factory operators. The only way to help the dogs who are forced to spend their entire lives inside little cages in a cycle of being impregnated and having litters is through an effective revision of the law,” said a post that Yoon Kye-sang, an actor, added to his Instagram account.

Song Hye-kyo, an actress, also posted a picture on her Instagram account urging people to sign a petition calling for the puppy factories to be shut down.

A petition to revise the animal welfare act launched by the Korean Animal Welfare Association collected 300,000 signatures in just five days.

By Park Soo-jin, staff reporter

http://english.hani.co.kr/arti/english_edition/e_national/744758.html

• Like 18

beautiful queen of korean drama!                                                                                                                                                                                                                      13260015_1064103373626903_44538001174504

• Like 11

Good Saturday morning, friends of KYO!

breakfast1coffeeanddoughnut

I hope this breakfast gives everyone a positive energy and stamina all throughout the day!

Let's keep voting! Votation is heating up!

Let's secure KYO's spot up there!

VOTE VOTE VOTE

Thank you for the effort!

tyty

• Like 4

9 hours ago, fresia said:

Hello dear Kyonatics...

I just find out that our dear Hye Kyo unnie is the only Korean to grace the cover of Chinese Vogue.

Wow!!! Really daebak!!!

Really how did you know? Did you saw it on article? Can you share it chingu. Thank you :D

• Like 1

Guest RoseS

Indonesia,

Cieee, Song Joong Ki Meet 'Song Hye Kyo' in 'Happy Camp' China

19 May 2016 12:46:24 GMT
Song Joong Ki to get a special surprise when appearing in 'Happy Camp', what is it?

00111656.jpg

WowKeren.com - After appearing on the show "Running Man" the Chinese version, Song Joong Ki is also a guest star on "Happy Camp". The actor, who skyrocketed thanks to the drama "Descendants of the Sun" is successfully making hysterical audience with his appearance. In a teaser video released by the production team, Joong Ki looks handsome in her white shirt. The actor of 30 years was also asked to demonstrate a number of scenes in the drama "Descendants" like a scene pointed his pistol. But there are interesting from "Happy Camp" this time. Because, Joong Ki will also be reunited with Song Hye Kyo who acted as physician Mo Kang Yeon.

But unfortunately, of course not original Hye Kyo is suddenly present and accompany Joong Ki, but another woman who pretended as Mo Yeon. Want to look exactly like Hye Kyo, this woman even seen wearing the same clothes with the characters Mo Yeon in "Descendants". When you see two women who acted as the Mo Yeon, Joong Ki looked briefly surprised. Meanwhile, fans seem to also can not wait to see the action movie star "Battleship Island" is in "Happy Camp". (Wk / kr)

Read more: http://www.wowkeren.com/berita/tampil/00111656.html#ixzz49FztqACW

http://www.humanresourcesonline.net/mitsubishis-sincere-apology-rejected/

http://www.humanresourcesonline.net/song-hye-kyo-refuses-endorse-mitsubishi/

45 minutes ago, RoseS said:

Indonesia,

Cieee, Song Joong Ki Meet 'Song Hye Kyo' in 'Happy Camp' China

19 May 2016 12:46:24 GMT
Song Joong Ki to get a special surprise when appearing in 'Happy Camp', what is it?

00111656.jpg

WowKeren.com - After appearing on the show "Running Man" the Chinese version, Song Joong Ki is also a guest star on "Happy Camp". The actor, who skyrocketed thanks to the drama "Descendants of the Sun" is successfully making hysterical audience with his appearance. In a teaser video released by the production team, Joong Ki looks handsome in her white shirt. The actor of 30 years was also asked to demonstrate a number of scenes in the drama "Descendants" like a scene pointed his pistol. But there are interesting from "Happy Camp" this time. Because, Joong Ki will also be reunited with Song Hye Kyo who acted as physician Mo Kang Yeon.

But unfortunately, of course not original Hye Kyo is suddenly present and accompany Joong Ki, but another woman who pretended as Mo Yeon. Want to look exactly like Hye Kyo, this woman even seen wearing the same clothes with the characters Mo Yeon in "Descendants". When you see two women who acted as the Mo Yeon, Joong Ki looked briefly surprised. Meanwhile, fans seem to also can not wait to see the action movie star "Battleship Island" is in "Happy Camp". (Wk / kr)

Read more: http://www.wowkeren.com/berita/tampil/00111656.html#ixzz49FztqACW

http://www.humanresourcesonline.net/mitsubishis-sincere-apology-rejected/

http://www.humanresourcesonline.net/song-hye-kyo-refuses-endorse-mitsubishi/

No one could ever replace SHK as Dr. Kang.  They should have had the real Dr. Kang surprise him.

@khxy, smiletall translation for the magazines, so far I really like the Elle style, it's really nature and pretty ,hope I can get it from my friend, really expect both song can participate the Baeksang Awardss together, so keep on voting until the end  of May, expect we get more photos from new cfs of kyo while waiting for Dots DVD come out, hope to see them in other project together, have a nice weekend:P

I really enjoyed this shipping thinggy n hope this couple will materialized for real.   Pls SJK propose to our beautiful SHK.  This adjuma  is 52 years old cannot wait any longer as my son of 25 years old says I am recycled teenager

• Like 4

1 hour ago, hyekyo0717 said:

More pictures from Star1 Magazine. Can't wait for HD pictures :wub::w00t:

IMG_20160521_123941_zpsnne7bstc.jpg

IMG_20160521_123939_zpsrp48vat3.jpg

IMG_20160521_123937_zpsub1su2d6.jpg

Hide contents

IMG_20160521_123935_zpsffs7vm6c.jpg

IMG_20160521_123927_zps6yhchuu3.jpg

IMG_20160521_123925_zpsulvtnvwx.jpg

IMG_20160521_123916_zpsurn9n0ga.jpg

IMG_20160521_123914_zpsyrztxb6r.jpg

IMG_20160521_123920_zpspoisnhsd.jpg

IMG_20160521_123918_zpszv9nbntp.jpg

I like the Elle Magazine and Star 1 Magazine photos but I don't like the W magazine photos as much.  They put too much make up/eye shadow on her when she is so beautiful without much makeup.

Credit: SHK DC

• Like 5

The Goddess of all Goddess Song Hye Kyo!                                                                                                                                                                                                     12106912_951751508195424_680976446604469                                                                                                                                              20080229-songhyekyo14.jpg                                                                      

• Like 12

On 5/21/2016 at 10:14 AM, hyekyo0717 said:

Really how did you know? Did you saw it on article? Can you share it chingu. Thank you :D

I just saw it on the wikipedia. Since the start of Vogue China in 2005, there isn't any cover moedel from South Korea other than her and you can only see 1 Korean flag and it's her name under it. It was on December 2009.

If this is true, then it's really amazing.

• Like 8

Thanks to all chingus for pix etc...:wub:

I dun know why i got a lot of points free to vote :blink: ...i have given up all the games lately, i guess they pity me and that's why they give me free points :lol: . Now i can vote almost until the very last day :w00t: I wonder when we get the confirmation that Kyo and JK will attend the Baeksang award?

H5KJXp.jpg

8 hours ago, IrisFM said:

At breeding facilities, dogs fed hormones and forced to give birth three times a year

sighssssss :( ...why are ppl being like this :tears: ?

3 hours ago, josephine236 said:

I really enjoyed this shipping thinggy n hope this couple will materialized for real.   Pls SJK propose to our beautiful SHK.  This adjuma  is 52 years old cannot wait any longer as my son of 25 years old says I am recycled teenager

Hi hello sunbae-nim :D . Welcome to Kyo's thread and hope to see more of you and you are so sweet :). For info, there is a SongSong thread if you are interesert..very interesting thread and i am sure you will stuck at that thread once you are in there :lol:

• Like 19

Throwback!

Song Hye Kyo Attracts Attention at Chanel Fashion Show

In particular, Jared Leto, took an interest in Song Hye Kyo. One fashion critic who was present said, “Leto actually walked over to Song Hye Kyo and introduced himself. He told her his Korean nickname and started a conversation. Of course, since she is one of Korea’s greatest beauties, it’s not surprising that he was attracted to her.

444853.jpg

song-hye-kyo-gallery.jpg

50886035_song-hye.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2011/10/05/song-hye-gyo-attracts-attention-at-chanel-fashion-show/

Jared Leto wasn’t the only famous star to approach Song Hye Kyo first. Japanese model Mizuhara Kiko came up to her, asking to take a picture together. At this, Song Hye Kyo smiled and stood up to pose with the model. Who wouldn’t want a picture with this gem.

127966996-song-hye-kyo-and-kiko-mizuhara

http://www.soompi.com/2011/10/06/more-details-on-song-hye-gyo-at-chanels-collection-show/

• Like 19