Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

@mizuki85  ,, totally agree with you  if theres one actor should be paired with SHK its WB.

Surely it will be a blast because of their intense acting. Their level of acting a perfect match.

Note :   Im not a fan of WB  and not shipping them of course , (hes married right?)

But the moment I watched them in that swimming pool scene in AIMH , its oozing with chemistry cant be denied.  

Who knows loyal fans might get their wish. Fingers crossed.

• Like 12

46 minutes ago, sunbae0401 said:

@mizuki85  ,, totally agree with you  if theres one actor should be paired with SHK its WB.

Surely it will be a blast because of their intense acting. Their level of acting a perfect match.

Note :   Im not a fan of WB  and not shipping them of course , (hes married right?)

But the moment I watched them in that swimming pool scene in AIMH , its oozing with chemistry cant be denied.  

Who knows loyal fans might get their wish. Fingers crossed.

I feel like SHK would be the only actress who could make WB come out of his cave for a drama (who wouldn't want to work with SHK if given the chance)

I'd pay in gold to watch that drama :wub: they were so good in AIMH

• Like 13

wow everyone has its own choice of SHKs possible leading man and the candidates are all  handsome and good actor but one thing for sure is that they will all look good if they happen to act with her  and SHK is not greedy she let her co-star shines also !  as for me I would love to see her with Lee Dong Wook the good-looking guy in My Girl and Hotel King and they are of the same age , most likely they will be comfortable working together also.  but if PDs/writer would offer her to be with a much younger guy as SHK said would like to work with  ,I would love to see her with  Lee Jong-Suk.

more photos from DoTs reunion party, love her smile you can really tell that she is so happy!

623636a9jw1f2hjtxgopcj20dw0ggmzs.jpg

623636a9jw1f2hjte76qjj20f00jfdic.jpg

another photo with DoTs co-star , whaaaa why cant she pose like this with SJK, still no photo of them together??????, well I guess it is much safer for her  , but for sure with HK promo/presscon they have no choice but to pose for the camera together unless they will have a separate presscon !

6afb0f0cjw1f2ju4pfcjtj20hs0hswfg.jpg

• Like 17

^ haha, separate presscon?? :lol: you are funny dear. 

Dun know how to say it...the more they try to avoid, the more eyes are on them...they are supposed to be close, aren't they? oh well, can only pray hard for them both :sweatingbullets:

N9lByf.png

• Like 14

Won Bin! It's been my wish since AIMH! SmileWink

Maybe one day when we least expect it, out of the blue, a great project will come along! crossfingers

Next on my bucket list is SSH! Another good actor I wish to see SHK act with is Takeshi from The Crossing!

So Ji Sub is my ultimate wish to be paired with SHK! 

Oh well, these are just crazy wishes that I concocted in my crazy mind! smiling

Can't wait for HK! Let's see what our Honkonger fans can come up with. I hope they snap lotsa lotsa pics!  thumbup

• Like 6

I am also a silent wonkyo shipper so i got sad when he got married..  :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling: But thats fine.. Im sure a more deserving guy is coming.. Including her in my prayers now that she will soon find the happiness she deserves.

but a wonkyo reunion drama would be great! 

• Like 5

8 hours ago, mizuki85 said:

Hi all, it s been a long time never visit this thread, last page I read is around 3100s and now it is 3166. I see some loyal kyonactics here : sunflower, crixa,  utkim and others I cant mention

I be spent my time in shippers paradise for years. Now I wanna join and hopefully writers come and make our dreams come true. Pls...

MAKE SONGHYEKYO WORK WITH WONBIN,

SHK and WB,

SHK and WB,

SHK and WB, 

SHK and WB 

It s been 16 years they are not in the same project. Once I remember there was a petition asking WB-SHK in one project. I also watch 'the reunion' video made by fan. So pls writers, make a good suitable script for the two, a film is ok but make them as a couple. In AIMH, they even not United. So pls I beg you, writers. 

Me personally be obsessed with the idea of Hye Kyo and So Ji Sub do a movie together. But sure, SHK and WB is a real hit

• Like 7

Oh God..to those who have suggested for the reunion of SHK and WB...I feel like giving you a thousand kisses right now. :D

I shipped them so hard in AIMH..too bad they didn't end up together. WB-SHK will always remain as my ultimate pairing. :)

lol looks like SHK is on her ninja mode again. The girl is such an expert. *bows down*

• Like 6

Guest xyzebra

Hello everyone!! Thank you all for your updates! 

Returning here to post feels like coming home! :wub:

I was swiping through pics of SHG dashing to the restaurant door and came across some super sweet comments from Knetz on Naver. The top five comments I've translated below are for the following pic that has 560 hearts. This is definitely my favorite pic of her for the night. She looks genuinely happy. :) 

2016040120553716294_1_99_20160401205704. 

1. (+340) In the next few years, there won't be a couple that can surpass this couple. I can't seem to figure out whether this is reality or a drama. ㅠㅠ The honey is overflowing. Winnie the pooh~~needs to be brought next to this pot ^^

2. (+313) SJG says: ah~beautiful~~~

3. (+280) Looks so beautiful in that outfit~^^

4. (+269) The woman in real life is so beautiful and cute

5. (+234) Beauty (Yeppeuni) too gorgeous haha

#SongSongCouple what I thinkxD they have all the numbers in an alternate way 1-JK 2-HK 3-JK 4-HK 5-JK (the one at the middle) 6-HK 7-JK (the pink one at the upper left) 8-HK (the one at the upper right) 9-JK (the one at the lower left) 10-HK (the one at the lower right) haha maybe we can see more of this                    12670904_1768323436735194_43086692130517

• Like 13

1 hour ago, leedonghaek said:

Oh God..to those who have suggested for the reunion of SHK and WB...I feel like giving you a thousand kisses right now. :D

I shipped them so hard in AIMH..too bad they didn't end up together. WB-SHK will always remain as my ultimate pairing. :)

lol looks like SHK is on her ninja mode again. The girl is such an expert. *bows down*

Ikr? I was a frustrated AIMH WB-SHK shipper too. I can't even finish AIMH when SHK's character chose SSH instead. lol They are indeed the ultimate pairing in Korean Drama/Movieland. The God and the Goddess, as Koreans call them, :wub:

@xyzebra aww. Thanks for the translations. Positive comments about SHK make my day. :wub:

• Like 5