Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Sigh... I need some SHK news, lol.. I know she posted on IG but I want to know what next project she has lined up. After all it's not like her ti sit idle for too long. Considering she's been on a break since January she must be itching to get back to work.

Sadly, I know she'll never consider doing back to back dramas. Which I wish she would, especially since she wants to work with much younger men...lol.

Let's see, who are hot young actors in S.Korea right now? What about Yoo Seung Ho, he's younger than her but has such an Oppa feel to him!! 

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Let's see, who are hot young actors in S.Korea right now? What about Yoo Seung Ho, he's younger than her but has such an Oppa feel to him!! 

I agree Joonkyo, I like Yoo Seung Ho too. Some fans were mentioning Lee Min Ho but I don't think their acting capabilities match. I'm sorry LMH. lol I'm fine with Kim Soo Hyun, Lee Je Hoon and of course, Yoo Ah In, coz why not. :D YAI is a really good actor, he was flawless in Sado. 

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, crixa said:

I agree Joonkyo, I like Yoo Seung Ho too. Some fans were mentioning Lee Min Ho but I don't think their acting capabilities match. I'm sorry LMH. lol I'm fine with Kim Soo Hyun, Lee Je Hoon and of course, Yoo Ah In, coz why not. :D YAI is a really good actor, he was flawless in Sado. 

I love YAI, but he's going to be gone for two years...boohoo!. Maybe he should do his back from military project with SHK, I'm really curios to see how their on-screen chemistry will be in the next episode. It might give some film-makers a push to cast them.

Amongst the older actors, I'd like to see her with Gong Yoo - I find that Oppa so hot! lol

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

I love YAI, but he's going to be gone for two years...boohoo!. Maybe he should do his back from military project with SHK, I'm really curios to see how their on-screen chemistry will be in the next episode. It might give some film-makers a push to cast them.

Amongst the older actors, I'd like to see her with Gong Yoo - I find that Oppa so hot! lol

Omo! Off to military already? I guess he'll come back even manlier. And yes, he should definitely do his comeback project with SHK. SHK is the post-military comeback actors' actress. lol It'll be no problem even if he's gone for two years since SHK takes years to consider another drama project. *sobs*

I haven't seen a drama of Gong Yoo yet but I agree, he's a hot Oppa. I must confess though, I want Won Bin to have his comeback project with SHK. The Korean God, as Koreans call him, should only be paired with the Korean Goddess. kekeke

• Like 8

Same here @joongkyo I want to know what's her next plan and project.  I want also to know SHK experiences and some of the details while filming DOTS from SHK perspective.  

Since DOTS is successful since the beginning, not much promotion was done, like all magazine interviews.

Anyone here post at http://koalasplayground.com/?  I like reading the comment section, it gives me feedback what other's think especially when SHK name is mentioned.

The best comment I read, "SHK did it, once again, to pull all her supporting co-stars up to a whole new level of fame. Awesome."  Yes indeed, I feel the same way, and I'm glad some of SHK co-star from DOTS acknowledge it in one way of and another.  

What's their itinerary for Hongkong promotion?  Are there going to be press interviews?

• Like 8

oh, I am the only one whom take kyo's talk about working with younger actors not seriously, i guess :lol: . Actually i did have my doubts with this SongSong couple when the news was out, but their chemistry really blow me away and i'm glad for that. Honestly, their chemistry beat all of her former costars for me...well, except Binnie, but the TWTLI didn't have those stares like Dots :P . Personally, i hope she can do a movie...i can't effort being like this nuts if a new drama thread like Dots for this year...nothing productive from me since Dots airs :lol:

And i really really love Kyo as KMY...and of cos SJ/JK x MY/kyo...gahhhh,  they both make me lost a lot sleeps lately...ewww

Amethyst,

Spoiler

I dislike koala's blog...well, you will never know when she can kick Kyo  :vicx: . 

• Like 13

@crixa YAI is 30, so he has to mandatorily go this year...lol..I can't wait for 2 years!!! I love that SHK is so selective and all, but it's torture for fans like us. I want WonBin too but I don't think he's ever coming back to acting. Remember how TWTWB was written for him and SHK.

@Amethyst apparently they have a private dinner/promotion on the 5th but they leave Seoul tomorrow morning and seem to be spending a whole day before the press conference doing nothing..lol...can't imagine them going out since the media will be all over them this time.

• Like 8

23 minutes ago, utkim said:

oh, I am the only one whom take kyo's talk about working with younger actors not seriously, i guess :lol: . Actually i did have my doubts with this SongSong couple when the news was out, but their chemistry really blow me away and i'm glad for that. Honestly, their chemistry beat all of her former costars for me...well, except Binnie, but the TWTLI didn't have those stares like Dots...so hard to compare :P . Personally, i hope she can do a movie...i can't effort being like this nuts if a new drama thread like Dots for this year...nothing productive from me since Dots airs :lol:

I think she's kinda making a joke about her age.  

As for young guy costars in the future?   None really stand out to me right.  Though I think Kim Soo Hyun would be fun.  They'd be so insanely popular together.  But I also want some older costars. :P  Maybe like Cha Seung Won or So ji Sub....

As for YAI, well she's the comeback from the army actress the last two times,  so maybe when he comes back they can star together.  

And yes SongSong is the best <3

• Like 12

love to be back on SHKs thread thanks a lot guys for the awesome updates ,  we are blessed with lots of goodies and one upcoming event in HK!  SHK as usual super beautiful in her Laneige ads/CFs

623636a9jw1f2jllu7pxdg20bw07xhdt.gif

623636a9jw1f2jll7e7t1g20dq078e81.gif

its great to see her with her radiant smile on DoTs party!

6afb0f0cjw1f2hhlyhyagj20cm0hs402.jpg

• Like 20

2 minutes ago, melissala said:

I think she's kinda making a joke about her age.  

As for young guy costars in the future?   None really stand out to me right.  Though I think Kim Soo Hyun would be fun.  They'd be so insanely popular together.  But I also want some older costars. :P  Maybe like Cha Seung Won or So ji Sub....

And yes SongSong is the best <3

Yes, KSH could be fun too.  I haven't thought much who i wish to be her costar for now, i think i'm fine with whoever. 

Speaking of SJK, i do think Kyo always has a soft spot on him based on her earlier interviews  and that's why their chemistry is really off the chart :wub:

• Like 15

@utkim same here, I feel exactly what you think to the blog but I want to monitor.  Although, its painful to read some negative comments and being compared with other actresses, but I know and ingrained in my brain no one as great as Song Hye Kyo in Korean Showbiz industry.

Regarding the SongSong couple, I read from previous pages from this forum that SHK have seen the drama Nice Guy and gave compliment to SJK & MCW... not really the exact words but some how same meaning. I thought to myself, SHK might want to work with either one of them? Just a passing thought.  

I'm also having problem sleeping on Wednesday and Thursday night because I'm reading the live streaming inputs of DOTS troopers and I thank them for their dedication to share.

Thanks @joongkyo for the info.  Will check soompi tomorrow for updates... thank you in advance kyonatics, I know all will be active in posting pictures and looking forward on it.

I think YAI wants to work also with SHK, but what kind of movie or drama suit them?  

I want SHK be paired with Won Bin also. When SHK was under WB agency, I was hoping that they will make a movie or drama but it was a year or more hiatus.

From previous pages, the producer of DOTS or the NEW President mentioned that in casting the actress, they consider Song Hye Kyo because of her popularity in China, can I assume that DOTS was only offered to SHK?      

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Amethyst said:

The best comment I read, "SHK did it, once again, to pull all her supporting co-stars up to a whole new level of fame. Awesome."  Yes indeed, I feel the same way, and I'm glad some of SHK co-star from DOTS acknowledge it in one way of and another. 

:lol: This was exactly what my mum said! I'd only seen Kyo in 'Full House' but my mum has followed her career. (I actually don't watch many K-dramas and hadn't heard of SJK till he appeared in DotS, nor 99% of the names in the business.)

• Like 9

viewimage.php?id=3eb2de21edcb3dad77b0&no

I miss Kyo unnie's short hair. She can rock any hairstyle and still look like a Goddess. :wub: Watch her movie The Queens, she was gorgeous there! The camera loves her so much. All I can see is her, she blows everyone out of the water. :wub:

• Like 19

like all of you guys , we are looking forward for SHKs next project be in movies or another drama but its more likely to happen if she will be back on the big screen rather than with a follow up drama as we all know she would have years hiatus eg WW 4 yrs after FH , TWTWB 5 yrs after WW and DoTs 3 yrs after ,  before making a small screen comeback not unless there will be offer that she cant refuse.   as for movie , right after TWTWB she ventured into C and K Movies , TC was already publicized then that she is working on it , The Queens came out as a surprise C Movie follow up, it wasn't on the news when she agreed to film that movie and  it was only knowned when they are already filming unlike with her MPL that from the moment the casting was confirmed it was already out by the media. the recent trip of SHK to HK when she visits art gallery , I have the feeling that she does have other agenda for a possible project or there might be offers for her  but then we are not sure if she will consider doing another C Movie . as for K Movie seems no news yet of any offer but then SHK have always her own way of surprising her fans with her next project we will just be patient besides SHK needs to have a well deserved vacation too. I just wish there will be more endorsements for her so that even if she doesn't have any drama or movie project yet she is still visible to her fans.  about her Laneige deal im happy to see her new CF , coz I was surprised that in Laneige shop in Myeongdong area its with another K model endorsing the 2 toned lipstick on its front signage its only in Aritaum shops that her standee is visible . anyways , Amore Pacific for sure will still have SHK as their brand ambassador for Laneige !

12670484_1604388646550196_88570289666463

12512681_1604385543217173_84193881815827

12919702_1604385613217166_48409654664177

as expected , SHK is "wanpan" queen, the Laneige 2 toned lipstick that she have on DoTs is sold out /out of stock and the salesladies attest that its very popular lipstick the moment DoTs was aired when SHK used it in episode 1 and they ran out of stock!

Spoiler

12924509_1604388213216906_39744132220053

and also about her J Estina endorsement , just don't know if they have already replaced her totally as their main muse coz its already the face of KY that is gracing the Jewelry Line and even for their bags its with a different K actress already , its only the earrings line that she wore in DoTs that is associated to her. hhhmmmm she might have other offers for a different jewelry / bag brand ????? lets just wait and see !

• Like 16

@sunflower91_ I was wondering about that too, the J. estina jewellery seems like Kim Yuna is the muse already. I'm also hoping for her to have lots of endorsements. I'm pretty sure she has a lot of offers but I can't seem to understand why she refuses to do so. I just hope she does it for us fans.  :) I'm hoping her next project will be a Korean movie with veteran actors like Choi Min Sik and Ha Jung Woo.

• Like 7

Hi all, it s been a long time never visit this thread, last page I read is around 3100s and now it is 3166. I see some loyal kyonactics here : sunflower, crixa,  utkim and others I cant mention

I be spent my time in shippers paradise for years. Now I wanna join and hopefully writers come and make our dreams come true. Pls...

MAKE SONGHYEKYO WORK WITH WONBIN,

SHK and WB,

SHK and WB,

SHK and WB, 

SHK and WB 

It s been 16 years they are not in the same project. Once I remember there was a petition asking WB-SHK in one project. I also watch 'the reunion' video made by fan. So pls writers, make a good suitable script for the two, a film is ok but make them as a couple. In AIMH, they even not United. So pls I beg you, writers. 

Edited by mizuki85
Ed
  • Like 9

Guest RoseS
Where are SPIES..?  Following Queen of Korean drama at Hong Kong(April 4, openning VIU)

cr. to SONG HYE KYO @hyekyoss  1h1 hour ago'Descendants of the Sun' Press Conference will be held on April 5 in Four Season Hotel at 12:00 PM in Hongkong. #DescendantsOfTheSun #태양의후   cr. to HyeKyo @SHyeKyo_xx  Mar 2

Cd1gJqlUMAA6AQa.jpg

sorry SHK:blink: cast and viewers watch DOTS at the same time:D

Home » Descendants of the Sun , Song Hye Kyo , Song Joong Ki , Song Joongki »  Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki head to Hong Kong for 'Descendants of the Sun' promotions
nn6.jpg

tv Report - Naver: [Exclusive] Song Joongki and Song Hye Kyo to visit Hong Kong for 'Descendant of the Sun' promotions 

1. [+3,570, -113] Such good news. Let's strike while the iron is hot, Big Boss and Yeppeuni ♡♡♡

2. [+2,651, -90] That's crazy, they're invading Hong Kong now too

3. [+2,354, -120] Daebak, do well Song Song couple. The chemistry + acting are the best

4. [+1,850, -78] Good luck!!!

5. [+1,768, -101] Song Song couple hwaiting♡♡♡

6. [+551,-29] I don't know if Song Hye Kyo's just lucky or what but for nearly 20 years she managed to be a consistent hitmaker without a single flop

Daum
1. [+423, -36] Those lucky fans in Hong Kong... I wonder how "...imnida" will be translated overseas ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+322, -23] What kind of luck were they born with...

3. [+244, -36] I'm so jealous of those Hong Kong fans...

4. [+114, -16] They're already earning enough foreign money and Hallyu is thriving well, can't Joongki stay with Korean fans a little bit more? We haven't seen much of him since he got discharged.. Agency, do somethingㅠ

5. [+110, -13] I'm so jealous of their Hong Kong fans - - Can we get them to promote in Korea too please?

6. [+96, -13] They're both cool and amazing at acting, cheering for them

7. [+94, -15] Since Song Hye Kyo is short and Song Joongki is not that tall, they look great together

SJK, Seoul, April 17(confirm) but.......how about SHK's activity in Seoul, agency:w00t::w00t: