Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Update on DotS: some supporting actors announced

+ Jo Woo Ri (조우리, upper left) - Onew's fiancee

+ Hyun Jyu Ni (현쥬니, upper right) aka Juni as a singer - Hye Kyo's best friend and colleague doctor at the hospital

+ Lee Seung Joon (이승준, under right) - Hye Kyo's senior, some love-line with  Suh Jung Yeon

+ Lee Yi Kyung (이이경, under left) - one of key persons at some incident in the beginning of the drama

2015060111250539678_1_99_20150601113024.

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002422577

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000698157

Hope DotS give us some Doctor Hye Kyo's pics soon ;)

• Like 4

Guest shk_divineofasia

Non stop updates on DoTs, thank u MasY , hoping too to see SHK  as MD and also more pics during script reading , there's already for SJK photo and SHK was seating beside him which I recognized its her base on her plaid shirt but haven't seen  photo that focused on the 2 lead casts yet.:)

11011096_384400181762729_119030672071589

Cant wait also to see the official DoTs poster or teaser ads with the beautiful lead casts and great supporting actors/actress .

fan art from DoTs fans

11385159_931487110205890_974810842_n.jpg

11246205_978698182188496_818608960_n.jpg

11311625_838413609579582_861594734_n.jpg

11167804_377553585780722_748007524181011

credit : DoTs Facebook

Edited by shk_divineofasia

Guest RoseS

sunflower91_, TOPSTARS NEWS

HANCINEMA News/Facebook 

Song Hye-kyo poses for J.Estina pictorial

2015/06/01 

photo598931.jpg

J.Estina released its new handbag products, Luna Line, channeling Song Hye-kyo's modern appeal.

As the brand's summer and spring theme is 'Theory of modern', the brand's classic modern concept has been reinterpreted into the contemporary design of Luna Line.

Song Hye-kyo has been loved as J.Estina's model since 2014 for her exceptionally fascinating and classic style. In the pictorial, Song Hye-kyo looks ever beautiful and mature.

photo598950.jpg

Edited by RoseS

Thanks RoseS for the article from Hancinema that features SHK J Estina bag ad, definitely it has a better English translation than the one i got thru Google trans for that TopstarNews feature ! Looking forward for more summer ad campaigns of SHK endorsements .

Hope to hear news soon on TC part 2 and updates on DoTs ! I'll be happy to see   more IG posts  of SHK!

• Like 1

Guest RoseS

-sunflower91_, good for Song Hye Kyo, not L_A_Z_Y    for update her IG. She's "good student"=  Grade A student! :wub::D

-Ngoc Chieu N, hopelly we will hear soon The Crossing Part 2, as the medias said, release on June/ 2015[so many popular Hollywood movies @Chinese theaters in near past time!]

-Song Hye Kyo's schedule for DOTS' filming, June, then of course we will see DOTS' events .....coming soon........[my wishing:rolleyes:]

*DOTS,  Posters

*DOTS,  Prayer Ceremony?!

*MOST daily's important =SHK's activities, will be updated @SHK's IG. We will very happy:D:D:D

Guest RoseS

-rubylia, Hope it's ok.....@copyright! 

-Love ALL of them! They show...so much ENERGY!

-DOTS TEAM, Everyone, taking care and be careful, virus MERS happening in Korea!!!!:crazy:

Song Joong-gi-Song, "a descendant of the sun 'screenplay readings, blockbuster' excitement advisories" issued

• Jangeungyeong reporter title_author_arrow_up.gif

Enter: 06/03/2015 09:2 

Sun Song, Song Joong-gi descendants of script reading / Photo: Barunson, NEW offers
icon_img_caption.jpg Sun Song, Song Joong-gi descendants of script reading / Photo: Barunson, NEW offers

Song Joong-gi, "a descendant of the sun" in Khmer script starring the leading site was unveiled.

May 28 held at the Seoul Yeouido KBS Annex KBS 'Sons of the Sun "(a play gimeunsuk, gimwonseok, directing yieungbok) screenplay readings on site, Song Joong-gi, Song Hye Kyo, Shrine, Kim Ji-won, Kang Shin Il, seojeongyeon, yiseungjun, such as the current Juni actors and directors yieungbok , gimeunsuk writers, producers, including gimwonseok writer was seated, sharing a welcome greeting.

'Sons of the Sun "director in charge of overseeing the yieungbok" I thought you could do together to meet great people and this great drama. I care when the well seems to work out. We want you to celebrate the end of the good moment to stick together again, "said the arduous hearts revealed.

Following gimwonseok artist "is an honor to see you gotta well ask Taps" is short and thick, according to testimony. Gimeunsuk writer "This is just the tenth drama Taps ask good mandrill'll smoke a wonderful script," it gives confidence to the confidence of the crowning reward.

Song Joong-gi came out on the field without a break to rest as soon as globally. "I thought a lot of me to script reading and jjongpati like in the army today. Thank you so together, and will do my power to die," I received a big round of applause reveal a firm determination. Followed by Song Hye-kyo was "pleased to meet with the good work you gotta be happy and wonderful senior colleagues, younger actor. If my own seems to be hard", according to the testimony.

Unlike other drama began jungbanbu scenario practice already, the field day exposing the advantages of pre-production drama. Understanding the scenario prepared in advance thanks to the perfect actors and their characters have entered the smoke. Honest and distinctive artists of gimeunsuk deohaejyeo the real actors on the scene is truly sensational ambassador laughter filled full of love it was overflowing. Yusijin (Song Joong-gi), soft bristles (Song Hye Kyo) When a couple of days here and there throbbing romance peer admiration and cheers burst yielded, seodaeyoung (Shrine), yunmyeongju (Kim Ji-won) deep love of the couple was also stimulate cell romance.

In addition, disease and war, facing an extreme situation, such as "Uruk" called virtual space, the urgency to deploy a disaster scene where the tension by breathing no sound even atda gamdol.Above all, soldiers and doctors for different reasons, such as young people who love humanity and solidarity despite the hurt and frustration that comes here has the massive prehistoric impressed.Transcript practice together after actors and staff members to wear it, "laughed cheekbone was about to hurt a lot. This script is really good fun. Emotional cells die, I will revive," I also divided the reason huildam here.

'Sons of the Sun' is a melodrama able to put the lives of human values ​​and love through this age young people dreaming of love and success in extreme environments. The name alone of all three parties to box-office invincibility myth that describes the formation of a warm and delicate gimeunsuk writers and ambassadors to maniahcheung as 'Queen of the Classroom' gimwonseok writer, 'secret', 'School 2013', 'Dream High' and with the best yieungbok director introduced the soft output coincided prayer. Here's a NEW and leading the business being promoted to the starting content distributors to invest across the entertainment throughout the movie studios Barunson the first entry in drama production, has received intensive attention of bangsongga out.

This dream team united in their respective fields to improve the completeness 100% pre-production, in view of the scale of the masterpieces in the domestic drama "Sons of the Sun" difficult to be packed full of fun and new attractions are scheduled to be broadcast in the second half of this year KBS 2TV.

Song Joong-gi-Song, "a descendant of the sun 'screenplay readings, blockbuster' excitement advisories" issued

Edited by RoseS

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Light Up the Room at Script Reading for “The Descendant of the Sun”

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Light Up the Room at Script Reading for “The Descendant of the Sun”

New photos released on June 3 are giving excited fans a glimpse at the first gathering of the cast of the upcoming drama “The Descendant of the Sun“!

Fresh from the army, Song Joong Ki joined his co-stars Song Hye Kyo, Jin Goo and Kim Ji Won for their first script reading in Seoul on May 28.

During their introductions, Song Joong Ki made a short speech to the cast and crew. “While I was in the army, I thought a lot about days like this, when I’d be at script readings or wrap parties,” he said. “Thank you for working on this together with me. I will put my all into this.”

Top star Song Hye Kyo said, “I’m happy to have met you all through this great work. I’m glad that I’ll be working together with such excellent sunbae colleagues and hoobae actors. Thanks to them, I know everything will be great as long as I work hard.”

According to reports, whenever there were romantic moments between Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo’s characters, people in the room made comments and cheered.

After they wrapped up the reading, it’s said that the actors and staff all said the script was so great that they’d smiled so much it made their faces hurt.

“The Descendant of the Sun” is expected to air in the second half of this year on KBS.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/02/song-joong-ki-and-song-hye-kyo-light-up-the-room-at-script-reading-for-the-descendant-of-the-sun/

• Like 9

Finally , I was able to watch The Crossing Part 1 and it was seriously daebak! I'm not just saying this because Hye Kyo unnie's part of it. It was really good. I cried bucket of tears. Hey Kyo unnie was beautiful as always. Acting was on point and she matched really well with Xiaoming. If not only for Kang Dong Won and Angelababy, I will root for them together and I will sail their ship! :D I think every guy just looks really good if paired up with Hye Kyo unnie. So excited for Descendants of the sun! Just looking at the photos of Hye Kyo unnie and Song Joongki side by side gives me life already! :D

• Like 6

Guest RoseS

Kpop Fighting!
Home  Drama  ‘Descendants of the Sun’ reveals photos from first script reading session

‘Descendants of the Sun’ reveals photos from first script reading session

Jun 3, 2015
62991-330005-700x700.jpgDescendants of the Sun holds script reading session

The first script reading session for upcoming KBS 2TV drama ‘Descendants of the Sun‘ was held recently at the KBS Annex Broadcasting Station in Yeouido, and saw the attendance of main cast members like Song Joong KiSong Hye KyoJin GooKim Ji Won, and others, as well as Lee Eung Bok PD, screenwriters Kim Eun Sook, Kim Won Suk, and other staff members.

The director and screenwriters started off by addressing everyone, and then hope that everyone can work in tandem to produce a good project.

Song Joong Ki who immediately went straight back to work despite getting discharged from the army just days earlier said, “I actually often think about the script reading, and the post-party celebrations. I want to thank everyone for staying with me, and I will do my best.”

Song Hye Kyo expressed, “I am very happy to be participating in such a good project. I will work really hard, alongside my talented sunbaes and colleagues for the drama.”

The drama will not be the usual live shoot production that’s associated with Korean dramas, and will be fully produced before broadcast. The script reading session actually involved the actors delivering their lines from the middle episodes.

Everyone was able to get into their respective characters during the session, and the performance of Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki especially drew much praises. The romance story between the characters of Jin Goo and Kim Ji Won also captivated the hearts of many.

‘Descendants of the Sun’ tells the story of young soldiers and doctors in a foreign land, who dream of love and success in extreme situations, and discover the true meaning of life in the process. It will tell focus on the love story between the head of the elite special forces Yoo Si Jin (Song Joong Ki, and army doctor Kang Mo Yeon (Song Hye Kyo).

The drama is expected to greet viewers in the latter half of the year.

By: Alvin