Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

So envious of her long-lasting beauty
Love you over the years my dearest :xx

WHICH ONE DO YOU LIKE MOST?
Autumn in my heart(2000)
All In (2003)
Sunlight Pours Down (2003)
Full House (2004)
Worlds Within (2008)
That Winter The Wind Blows (2013)

Guest Aeon12

Hi guys...it's me sfc12...whew...now i already change my username can't log in to my old username..but still i'm here...SHK forever..:) soompi has a new surprises to come for us...thanks for the updates chingus.. ;) i miss the old soompi and the reaction icons..

Edited by Aeon12

Guest RoseS

Korean Drama ‘My Brilliant Life’ Sells to China, Japan

AFM American Film Market Placeholder

NOVEMBER 5, 2014/ 06:00AM PT

Patrick Frater

Asia Bureau Chief

Korean drama film “My Brilliant Life” has secured a rare theatrical release in China, and has also locked up deals for Japan and Vietnam.

The film, directed by E J-Yong, has been sold to Beijing U Lan Culture Media, which is set to release the film in the first half of 2015.

The movie is based on the bestselling Korean novel of the same name by Kim Ae Ran.

Production company Opus Cinema, part of the publicly listed Spackman Entertainment Group, declined to clarify whether the Chinese outing will be considered as a revenue-sharing quota release or treated as an import, describing such information as “commercially sensitive.”

The film was also acquired for a 2015 release in Japan by Twin Co., and for release Nov. 7 in Vietnam by CJ Entertainment.

FILED UNDER:

Edited by RoseS

tha latest IG post of SHK was featured in an article in Sports Today/Nate

송혜교 튜브톱에 드러난 가녀린 어깨 '청순+섹시'[스포츠투데이]

스포츠투데이 원문 기사전송 2015-04-30 09:31

[스포츠투데이 이채윤 기자] 송혜교가 자신의 근황을 전했다. 

송혜교는 30일 자신의 인스타그램에 "goodnight(굿나잇)"이라는 글과 함께 사진을 게재했다
기사 이미지

Guest RoseS

WHITE DAY= March

2014/03/10 |photo412444.jpg

J. Estina's colored earrings are selling hot as White Day approaches. White Day is a time to express one's love for a beautiful woman and create a romantic mood. The Purina Tiara Earrings display a color sweeter than candy and is a great hit with the women.

In the ad by J. Estina's muse Song Hye-kyo, she is styling a naturally flowing hairstyle with the Purina Tiara Earrings. These items have been demanded as the most wanted White Day present a girls want to receive. They come in three colors of white, pink and green.

The earrings can be worn back to front and the tiara set with stones creates a feminine atmosphere when worn in the front and the pastel toned glass resembles a candy.

Edited by RoseS

Urggggggg... wish we could reach new soompi immediately! It takes me more time and more steps to be here. -_-

Do you miss Kyo? I trully miss her in dramas. such a beauty and captivate our heart with her acting. Some gifs from DC to water our thirst :D

from profile angle....

DuAIBZi.gif

BCDPxDV.gif

r6UQRs5.gif

to straight??? :S angle... (I doubt this word use is correct)

eNZowGa.gif

rMNhGOe.gif

thL4JDv.gif

• Like 1