Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest moonsong85

People are speculating on the "bed scene" without seeing it.  SHK and agency already denied that already.  I hope her movies will be a box office success.

Guest RoseS

@sunflower91-, Just watching LIVE video, BJIFF. SHK not there
http://www.bjiff.com/videos/livevideo/201504/t20150414_4087.html

-[screen]Review The CrossingTeam(2014) in just 1 second,   @ 30:53 or 30:54-[Red Carpet]   singer The One who sing(OST) in TWTWB,  @38:00-[screen]Zhang Zinyi, holding THE GRANDMASTER's award
-THE QUEENS, [Red Carpet], Joe Chen, Vivian Wu and two actors(forget name) @69:20-70:14 

The Queens' bed scence: Watched, TRAILER........[Am suprised....when see it! Will search this TQ' trailer(YouTube) and 'double check']-It seems.....Hater..'edit'....!

Song Hye-kyo donates to 'historic Korean site' in NY

Embedded image permalink

Korean actress Song Hye-kyo has donated money to print brochures at a church in New York, which has been deemed a historic site for the Korean independence movement against Japan.

Korean Methodist Church and Institute, which has a mainly Korean and Asian-American congregation, was founded by Koreans living in New York who wanted to commemorate the March 1 movement in Korea.

The overseas Koreans met in 1921 to honor the second anniversary of a large-scale demonstration against the Japanese colonial government, which ruled Korea between 1910 to the end of World War II.

Professor Seo Kyung-duk, from Sungshin Women's University in Seoul, created the brochures, while Song paid for production expenses.

"More and more Koreans are visiting New York each year, but most of them don't know that there is a historic site for the Korean independence movement there," said Professor Seo. "I made the brochures ... out of a desire to help others learn about the church's history and significance."

The brochures for the Korean Methodist Church and Institute. (Yonhap)
The colored brochures contain information about the church's establishment, the activities of Korean independence activists, and the history of a "Korean Library" at New York's Columbia University. They are available in both Korean and English.

Actress Song and Professor Seo have previously collaborated on brochures for historic sites related to the Korean independence movement in China in cities such as Shanghai, Chongqing, Hanzhou and Harbin. They also jointly contributed artwork to the Lee Joon Memorial Hall in the Hague, the Netherlands.

The brochures on display at the Korean Methodist Church and Institute. (Yonhap)
Song and Seo have also supported Korean language services at some of the world's top galleries and museums, such as the Museum of Modern Art in New York, the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston and Centre Georges Pompidou in Paris.

Song previously supported the production of brochures at the Ahn Chang-ho Family House in Los Angeles and the Suh Jae-pil Memorial in Philadelphia. Ahn Chang-ho and Suh Jae-pil were both prominent Korean independence activists.

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

Article: Song Hye Gyo rep, "The claim that there's a bed scene in the movie is a mistranslation... there is none"

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+3,875, -476] Yeah, I didn't think she'd do a scene like that in China when she hasn't done one in Korea already... she has nothing to gain by doing one. She has always been known as a bagel girl so she has always gotten tons of castings for roles with bed scenes and she would've obviously done one already if she wanted to. I'm a bit disappointed though, I was looking forward to it.. ㅋ

2. [+3,283, -117] Then what was that article talking about how the Chinese media was praising her for her bed scene

3. [+1,780, -129] I doubt she'll ever have a bed scene for the rest of her career. She's doing fine with her face alone, no need for her to strip down at all.

4. [+284, -37] Noise marketing ㅋㅋㅋ She thinks so expensively of her body, no way she'd ever do a bed scene

5. [+152, -54] She's been in the top position for years, she'd be crazy to resort to a bed scene now.

6. [+134, -48] I don't care if she has a bed scene or not... but if you're a true actor, what's so wrong with doing one anyway?

7. [+75, -21] If she ever writes an autobiography in the future, I bet she'll list breaking up with Lee Byung Hun as the one good thing she did in her life

8. [+32, -10] Jun Do Yeon has a bed scene but I think she's a true actress who really makes you focus on her work

-

Guest RoseS

Sorry, SHK not at  5th BJIFF 2015!!! but ALL her foreign movies're there:

-(Screen)THE GRANDMASTER(2013?), Zhang Ziyi(holding Award)      [April 16, LIVE 5th BJIFF video, cctv.com/ youku]-(Screen)THE CROSSING's team(2014)                                                   [April 16, LIVE 5th BJIFF video, cctv.com/ youku, 'pop' in                                                                                                                           one second]-(Related Events):  Director John Woo's film+film making                         [April 16, HOME PAGE, 5th BJIFF. His Hollywood&Chinese                                                                                                                                               movies, not seeing movie THE CROSSING ]   -(RED CARPET):  actresses Joe Chen and Vivian Wu/two actors(forgot names).   At 5th BJIFF's information, mention director Annie.  -(Opening Ceremony) THE QUEENS,                     incarnate the perfect integration of the Chinese elements and the natural landscape. Amid the picturesque natural environment in the warm spring, it will make full use of the distinctive space of the Chinese-style architecture, and create a multi-layer stereoscopic effect. With a plenty of domestic and foreign filmmakers gathering here, it will be a stellar and extraordinary visual feast for theOpeningCeremony

for the 1st day of IAQ aka The Queens ranked 3rd at the BO  , it didnt land on the 1st spot but as 3rd to Furious 7 and Wolf Warriors and its way ahead of other 7 chinese/intl movies , it isnt that bad . for sure her chinese fans came in full force to support this movie on its opening day . wish it will continue to gain more viewers this weekend !
04/16/2015

MovieGrossAdmissions
196613.jpgFurious 7
Gross:US$18.47(M)
Admissions:2890689
Total:US$163.62(M)
Wolf WarriorsUS$1.16(M)213327
The QueensUS$0.7(M)132393
Kingsman: The Secret Se...US$0.25(M)47137
Let's Get MarriedUS$0.24(M)43813
GunTransitUS$0.11(M)25483
Legend of Rabbit:The Ma...US$0.05(M)6983
Ever Since We LoveUS$0.03(M)6308
The House of MagicUS$0.02(M)3932
Wolf TotemUS$0.01(M)1243

Congratulations to Team IAQ , being on the top 3 is already something!
9306e79fjw1er8kpzdnapj20u00i0td4.jpg

from weibo
918cf0fdjw1er7tb3lpdkj20c80hsjtz.jpg
918cf0fdjw1er7tb3uxs9j20bw0hs0vg.jpg
918cf0fdjw1er7tb47nvlj20hs0cx0vr.jpg
love to see SHK smiling while Joe Cheng talked! hope i can watch IAQ so looking forward to see the chemistry of SHK with Joe Cheng (a self-confess fanboy of SHK)  and to check out who SHK end up with in the movie!

Guest RoseS

@Ngoc Chieu, THE QUEEN's bed scences, of course the comments always having both: POSITIVE and NEGATIVE. Could not avoiding=normal!I like and always seeing SHK in her films @ #3

hi ngoc cheiu nguyen! dont be sad, i dont think its too bad,  its just that this movie release collides with certified top grossing intl film , Furious 7 is really unbeatable in the BO worldwide besides IAQ is way ahead from some chinese films and the expectation is not that much as compared with the stellar cast in The Crossing part 1, lets just hope that this weekend it will continue to gain more viewers that its rank wont drop if it really cant beat the 2 top movies!

gifs during IAQ presscon in Beijing

150416 Song Hye Kyo Appeared of Beijing "The Queens" World Premiere Press Conference
150416 Song Hye Kyo Appeared of Beijing "The Queens" World Premiere Press Conference

from yahoo news 
South Korean Stars, Cast and Crew of 'Avengers' Grieve First Anniversary of Sewol Ferry DisasterThe Hollywood Reporter 
Top actress Song Hye-kyo (John Woo's 3D serial epic The Crossing) appeared wearing a yellow ribbon — a symbol of deference — during a promotional event for Chinese rom-com The Queens in Beijing on Wednesday. 
6a6bcf82jw1er6k6j7zngj21c2204qtb.jpg
b3b7d0a20cf431ad75dcc6fd4f36acaf2fdd98ec
a044ad345982b2b76b8cbc0035adcbef77099be7
0b55b319ebc4b745f8ffbcd2cbfc1e178b82158e
cr baidu

just wondering why IAQ casts didnt make it to BIFF red carpet event , as i know they are expected to be there???????

Guest 02yoxanoh

TQ advance screening last wednesday grossed 0.46 ( M ) ranked in 3rd already plus the earnings on its opening day O.7 (M)so the partial earnings of TQ is 1.16 (M) something. I agree with @sunflower_91 TQ being 3rd spot in BO is a blessing already let's thank moviegoers that saw TQ already and God above also for good BO ! Actually TQ wins over real competitor Gun Transit . Hope TQ will have a better BO over the weekend. [-O<

@Ngoc Chieu Nguyen Don't be sad , chingu ;) Let's bring a good vibes and forget the judgmental people , her agency denied it already.

Upon checking Kyo's ig , I noticed she deleted a still on TQ (the one she's standing next to motorcycle with vintage chanel bag on )she posted a week (s) ago. I wonder why :( :( Is she upset? :(

My quote for this day :

"Don't judge me if you don't know the whole story".

Have a wonderful weekend, Kyonatics ! :x

Guest RoseS

@sunflower91,RED CARPET, 5th BJIFF, IAQ's casts, some of them were there: (4 of them)Joe Chen, Vivian Wu, and two actors(forgot their names). They appeared almost at the end of LIVE VIDEO.[LIVE VIDEO, cntv/youku reporting and commentary. Today, video no longer]

http://www.bjiff.com/videos/livevideo/201504/t20150414_4087.html[today, April 17, no longer]
-[screen]Review The CrossingTeam(2014) in just 1 second,   @ 30:53 or 30:54
-[Red Carpet]   singer The One who sing(OST) in TWTWB,  @38:00-[screen]Zhang Zinyi, holding THE GRANDMASTER's award
-THE QUEENS, [Red Carpet], Joe Chen, Vivian Wu and two actors(forget name) @69:20-70:14.  [Lengh of LIVE VIDEO=87:28]