Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

^ Yes crixa, it's hers and that's why i hope we fans don't scare her away with all the bickerings at her insta...."begging" . It's our only way to communicate with her, so please dearies ^:)^

bLewPn.jpg

@ as labeled

Hi chingus.. :D 3 days that i have'nt visited the thread coz of holy week and a 4 back pages to read.. WOW! an awesome and over flowing news and updates of Kyo.. :x both the good news and bad news..Good news coz Kyo at last is back in kdrama the Dots..coming up is the IAQ release..new pics and happenings on her Laneige endorsement plus she's active on her IG for updates.. >:D< ;-) but the bad news is haters will always be haters they have nothing to do w/ their lives..i know your just envious.. :D hope Kyo will not get affected w/ that so that she will continue to update her IG publicly coz that's the only source we got to know her where abouts and what's knew to her.. Happy easter everyone.. Thanks for the hardworking updaters..the Kyonatics.. ;-)

I G N O R E!!!THE MAGIC WORD FOR "YOUR UNKIND AND INFANTILE COMMENTS ARE NOT WELCOME!"I'm telling you guys, these people will never stop at anything until they personally see KYO squirm from fear and exasperation! NOT!These chowderheads work from behind their computers and whatnots!Defeat their purpose by ignoring them!

Hello hello everyone one...good morning!!!! Uhm, so sorry @utkim unnie..and to all Kyonatics here... sorry if one time I was included in that bickering on our kyo's insta...I just don't know why other fans there were so impulsive (sorry)...I do put some soft comments there to the best that I can, so that if ever I'm gonna taking it back ,i can swallow it well. But the next I'd check it made me nervous and quickly check if i had said or done wrong coz there were many bad mouthing comments... when in fact, I just wanted to express how I love kyo and how happy I was every time she posted at ig...so won't ever do such things that can cause kyo unnie any harm and may lead our kyo to leave at ig and for sure that would be very tragic to us, we her fans. And again as utkim unnie said, its the only way we can communicate our dear girl. So why would I ever do that. They were so unfair :(( :(( :(( Again so sorry chingus... so sorry Song Hye Kyo unnie [-O< [-O< [-O< anyways, so sorry guys if I was being emo here...sorry ;)

Wow, so Kyo's insta account is now a breeding ground for nimrods? Is that what you are saying, guys?If I misunderstand, I apologize, but if this is the case, it's like heaven opening its doors for airheads! If this is true, I really feel sorry for SHK. When she thought that insta is a way to "talk" with her fans and thank them for their support, here comesthe throng of fluffheads who do not have anything to do but! Wonder what they gain from berating SHK? Is there a prize?The more they try to pull her down, the stronger she gets and stays afloat! Haven't they overused their bird brains?Geez, bubbleheads, concentrate on yourselves and make your lives better and be upstanding citizens! At least try to be!Keep your vile comments to yourselves! Make peace with your decaying selves! Ok, I'll stop my ranting!:-bd

tsk tsk tsk.. how immature and childish people can be.. to write such a shipper-ish comments in SHK's IG.. asked her to be real with their biases/ship. It's like asking the sun to rise at night time.. people need to stop that and I don't think SHK even care or bother.. I'm like.. 'are these bunch of girlfans so dumb or what? but how can a dumb and dumber worship Goddess SHK? oh maybe they're the actors sesaeng fans..' (excuse onnie's language please but I just don't get it) :-??

^ i don't have pb with any shipper dear, just thought that kyo's insta isn't an approciate place to talk about our ships there...though i dun think Kyo care much, still let's us be more considerate for what we are writing at her insta to avoid shipping war  ;)

chingus, anyone can read Korean here to help us to translate this one? Kyo will play a doctor at 34 and Jongki will play a soldier at 33, now he is 1 year younger than Kyo, no more issue to argue right? though i think they are professional actors, this would't be any problem for them at all. Honestly, i still can't believe Kyo is in this project, everyone was thinking about all of the other actresses for him in DotS....and we got this great news on our lap ...like from nowhere, mostly bcos i  didn't think we could see her in a drama this soon...i am truly happy keke.

CgxK5J.jpg

dc

Guest RoseS

@utkim, SHK will love you if she read your post. But not worry too much, let saving your energy to continue 'hunting' her news...The Crossing Part 2, I Am A Queen, DOTS and ....
If not wrong, read at least one media who talk about DOTS's storyline( it's opposite from yours,) Dr. SHK's 33 and soldier SJK's 34. Anyway, not worry about their real different age because trust 100% about their acting, not one but both of them! Both're acting...amazing(in their films). Cute is cutest! Screen romantic's like real scence(no needing best kisses)! In serious situation...let's look at their faces=emotions. 
Anti fans, of course not happy about them but could happen to any celebrities, not SHK alone.Surely, in long time for actress career, SHK will know WHEN, WHAT to do for her career. If somerthing happen not 'smoothly', it's OUT of ....SHK's hands.