Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

from tvdaily : they featured the photo of SHK posted on her instagram
송혜교 오토바이 터프녀 변신, 톱스타다운 포스 작렬
송혜교 오토바이 터프녀 변신

thru googles trans the article somehow talks about the transformation of SHK into a tough lady and they have mentioned also about DoTs drama which is under consideration.
http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1427890151879262017

tvdaily is the first kmedia ive seen to feature SHK photo on her instagram 
Song Hye Kyo has posted a picture, with 1 pm through her Instagram called "Coming Soon" article.
6afb0f0cjw1eqq0krhf29j20hs0mo78v.jpg

from songhyekyzone
10809469_361285354080300_1348597220_n.jp

"The Queens" still. Hye Kyo looks so masculine here and cute at the same time. The Queens is scheduled for release in April 2015. 

Confirmed !!!!!
Hye kyo will star in Descendant of the Sun =D>PS15040200002.jpg
http://starin.edaily.co.kr/news/NewsRead.edy?SCD=EA31&newsid=01082406609332184&DCD=A10102

With Song Joong Ki, Jin Goo and Kim Ji Won20150402_1427929096_97498900_1.jpg
http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=683727

Whoaooaaa that's a great news @MasY >:D< so excited already... so our kyo will be back in the korean dramaland so so soon.. =D> :x can't wait and thanks a ton for the share. .. :D A beautiful and happy morning to all chingus....

omo..  i was a little hesitant about SHK in this drama only because I can never imagine SHG being tough as nails as what I imagine Doctors without borders people are... SHK always reminds me of someone elegant or royal like so thats why image wise I felt she does not fit in this drama... but now that she is confirmed with SJK I am fully on board and excited..i Guess its gonna be a baby faced couple or Song-song couple...? I just hope this drama would be in the likes of City Hall which was an awesome drama in writing and acting; rather than the Heirs which was an utter flunk in KES's writing... But acting wise I think I am rest assured, even confident, that these four can bring it with flying colors...
class="entry-title" style="font-family: 'Lucida Grande', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 20px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; border: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 10px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px 40px 0.1em 0px; vertical-align: baseline; word-wrap: break-word; clear: both; color: rgb(0, 0, 85); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"
class="entry-title" style="font-family: 'Lucida Grande', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 20px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; border: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 10px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px 40px 0.1em 0px; vertical-align: baseline; word-wrap: break-word; clear: both; color: rgb(0, 0, 85); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"
class="entry-title" style="font-family: 'Lucida Grande', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 20px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; border: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 10px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px 40px 0.1em 0px; vertical-align: baseline; word-wrap: break-word; clear: both; color: rgb(0, 0, 85); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Descendants of the Sun Confirms Lead Cast of Song Joong Ki, Song Hye Kyo, Jin Goo, Kim Ji Won

unus.jpg

It’s much appreciated for KBS to provide a complete news update on the casting status of upcoming high profile prime time drama Descendants of the Sun. The drama didn’t just confirm the two leads today, it went ahead and confirmed the second leads as well. For many folks this news is both a relief that casting is done as well as something to look forward to if any or all of of the actors or actresses participating is right up your alley.

The drama leads will indeed be the rumored coupling of Song Joong Ki with Song Hye Kyo, making a new Song-Song onscreen couple that hopefully will sizzle rather than fizzle. Joining them to round out the main leads will be mostly movie actor Jin Goo and rising actress Kim Ji Won as the second leads. The drama heads into full pre-production this June with an eye towards an October air date in Korea, with reportedly a simultaneous airing in China whether streaming online or on a television network.

juni.jpg

This will be a drama land return for three of the four leads after a few years away. Song Joong Ki’s last drama was Nice Guy in late 2012 after which he shipped out to the army (has it really been that long?) while Song Hye Kyo did That Winter, the Wind Blows in early 2013. Jin Goo’s last drama was also in early 2013 with the lowly rated Ad Genius Lee Tae Baek but he will be seen on the small screen next week in a cameo role in the jTBC drama Falling for Innocence. Kim Ji Won worked with DotS screenwriter Kim Eun Sook‘s last drama Heirs so it’s no surprise to see her make a return as the second female lead here.

DotS will be set in a fictional war torn country that is currently dealing with a humanitarian crisis after a recent earthquake hits the already beleaguered nation. Song Joong Ki plays a UN peacekeeping troop commander while Song Hye Kyo is a doctor from Doctor’s Without Borders working in the crisis zone. Both second leads will be subordinate officers reporting to Song Joong Ki’s commander in the troop, and they will also be exes who are still not fully over their breakup. Filming will take place overseas and within Korea, all standing in for the crisis territory as the story line will be set almost entirely outside of Korea.

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/04/01/descendants-of-the-sun-confirms-lead-cast-of-song-joong-ki-song-hye-kyo-jin-goo-kim-ji-won/#more-65756

Song Joong Ki, Song Hye Kyo, Jin Goo and Kim Ji Won Confirm for ′Descendants of the Sun

Song Joong Ki, Song Hye Kyo, Jin Goo and Kim Ji Won have confirmed to appear in the drama, Descendants of the Sun (tentative).

Descendants of the Sun is a blockbuster melodrama about young soldiers and doctors who dream of love and success in extreme situations. Song Joong Ki will play Yoo Si Jin, the head of the elite special forces, while Song Hye Kyo will act as Kang Mo Yeon, a charming doctor.

90522003.jpg

Song Joong Ki will continue his military duties until May 26, and upon getting discharged, he will spend plenty of time to prepare before going into filming.

With Song Hye Kyo being called a ′hallyu goddess,′ with her exceptional acting talents that are known even in China, her addition to the drama has been raising expectations.

Jin Goo and Kim Ji Won, who are both actors that viewers can trust, have also joined the cast. Jin Goo will also be part of the elite special forces as the character Seo Dae Young. Kim Ji Won will play Yoon Myung Joo, a medical doctor.

Having created popular and cultural trends with each drama she writes, including Lovers in Paris, Lovers in Pargue, Secret Garden, A Gentleman′s Dignity and The Heirs, writer Kim Eun Sook will be co-writing Descendants of the Sun with writer Kim Won Seok, who penned The Queen′s Classroom.

The drama will be created 100 percent ahead of broadcast with a large-scale production with a sense of completeness and lots to look at. With Kim Eun Sook′s trademark drama charms, the drama is expected to deliver entertainment as well as move its audience emotionally.

Descendants of the Sun will begin filming after pre-production is completed. It will broadcast in the second half of 2015 through KBS. 

source: mwave http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/90522/song-joong-ki-song-hye-kyo-jin-goo-and-kim-ji-won-confirm-for-descendants-of-the-sun

OMGOMGOMG! just woke up to the news that uri kyo is confirmed to star in this drama im so happy <:-P \:D/can't wait to see her in white coat :x

Guest patriciamk85

Really excited to see SHK again in a drama.  I like SJK as well. Hope it will be a great success.

Thanks for the great news chingus.....finally, something to look forward <:-P

Jin Goo is in too...yay!

The best news is that the drama will be 100% preproduced. I am all for this format :D

94zHoB.gif

UUQYI0.gif

baidu

Thanks Kyo for keeping her promise. All the best to Kyo, will support her drama no matter what! Hopefully Okuny will make a MV of both Songs and upload on youtube, can't wait to see it, for sure Daebak :x