Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

A few more hours, it will be 2015...

To those who made us feel special :

- thank you...

To those who share experiences of life and advices :

- stay the same...

To the person who loves us :

- we love you more...

To the people we've hurt :

- forgive us...

And to all KYONATICS who read's this :

Have a wonderful New Year of Bliss, Love, Peace, Prosperity and Good Health! ;-) :x :x

Happy New Year Kyo.. :x :x

Thanks for the latest pic of Kyo it's her last pic in 2014.. :-D

wishing everyone 
391969_10150651958444619_775376426_n.jpg

truly a wonderful year for us kyonatics , SHK really worked hard this year for her fans! Sending our warmest new years greeting to SHK with much love for her to have a wonderful and prosperous 2015!!! so happy to see her latest pic before the year ends, thanks ms stylist 
6afb0f0cjw1ensqsi23ppj20hs0hsjt7.jpg

from laneige sg:

It’s the last day of 2014! We hope everyone has had a sparkling good time this year and we look forward to a more waterful journey with each of you! Thank you for all your love and support this year! Here are some of our favourite moments of 2014, did you share in this happiness too?

1017559_881172451923163_5065133274061998
10429493_874556749251400_717957131056488

from ps.news.nate.com, they have this article about hairstyle with caption "innocent vs cute" (as translated thru google)  and SHK 's MPL presscon pic was included with her beautiful "updo" hairstyle !
"청순 vs 깜찍"…미녀 스타, 업스타일 헤어"청순 vs 깜찍"…미녀 스타, 업스타일 헤어 2014123023315g382jiw_T5_126633.jpg

송년회, 신년회에는 뭐니뭐니해도 업스타일 헤어가 제격이다. 목덜미를 드러내 청순한 스타일을 연출할 수도 있고, 머리를 높게 말면 깜찍한 느낌을 줄 수도 있다. 미녀 스타들의 청순, 깜찍한 업스타일을 모아봤다. <사진=디스패치DB><관련기사&... 디스패치HD 2014-12-31 06:31

• Like 1

Shower of Blessings for SHK for the Year 2014 aside from her ROEM/Laneige/J Estina/Seeyoung and Sony CFs/Ad Campaign::
Release of  2 Movies , the hearthwarming MPL in Korea and the epic The Crossing in China and filmed another chinese film I am  Queen. We were showered with beautiful photos of SHK and her co-stars from movie still photos/promos/presscons/stage greetings and movie magazine!photo-YYJ1V7GM8OPY

Cover for top fashion/beauty magazines in Korea and China. Our eyes feast on her beautiful magazine photos showing off her superior beauty and elegant style!photo-IKM5M300OCE9

SHKs red carpet moments wherein she showed off her classic yet elegant style in film festivals in China and movie promo events in Taiwan and Macau. She was even chosen to deliver an inspiring speech during SIFF
photo-ENP7QZ7PV6NJ
SHKs pressence at high-end brands promo/launching eventsphoto-2IGT6N8FMTLV

and lastly, we have tons and tons of gorgeous SHK photos from her movie promos/events , its photo overload most of the time and of course we are all happy seeing her lovely smile!!!photo-PGX5997H2OEH

Wishing SHK for more blessings and happiness  this 2015!  

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO OUR PRINCESS - SONG HYE KHAPPYSH YOU A MAGNIFICENT 2015, YOU BESTOW WITH RIGHT PROJECTS AND MR RIGHT.

Lastly, thanks all Kyonatics for all fanfabulous pictures, updates, articles, photos, etc, of our princess.

May the year ahead brings you good luck, fortune, success and lots of love. Happy New Year to you and your loved ones.

Looking forward to more good news soon ;)

Guest ZhouYunfen

New Year, New profile pic., New Hope, and New Beginning !

Welcome 2015 <:-P \:D/

2014 was amazing year for HyeKyo though there's a bad thing came in unexpectedly, Kyo and Kyonatics cope with it and thought us how to be stronger and fighter so thank you 2014 after all. Good vibes 2015 !

With all those beautiful and gorgeous pics, still she was ranked #27!!! Hah!!!  8-| Sorry guys, it's just hard for me to fathom the ranking!!!:DOr maybe they do have a special spin- a- wheel type of ranking.:))
Have a Bountiful New Year brimming with Peace and Love!!!

farewell  year 2014...truely it was a wonderful  year of journey with SHK thread...sharing every memorable moments and events with our dear Kyo ssiii.. A Blessed year for our Queen HyeKyo...thank you to all hard working chinggus/ kyonatics for  all the photos, gifs, video and translations to keep us updated and informed..and lastly i personally thankful and grateful for the friendship i have found in this amazing thread, stay friendly, happy and enjoy the new journey for 2015...and remember we may be apart, separated by distance, speaks different languages, came from different nationalities and lives in different continents but we are United as One, because of our Common Love, Passion and Support  for dear Kyo... Have a Blessed 2015 Everyone...

My personal wish and prayer for SHK for 2015, 

that God Showered her with      good      Health

fulfillment/grants the desire of her           Heart 

bountiful sources of  her   Happiness

HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR SONG HYE KYO and all KYONATICS!!!!!
WOW!!! time really goes fast. Can't believe i'd been following our beloved SONG HYE KYO unnie for a year and over!!! For sure, my 2014 journey wouldn't be complete and fun and happy if i'm not here, if i didn't know kyo this much, if i didn't find this harmonious thread, if i didn't meet the sweet, lovely, friendly, resourceful, talented and brilliant KYOnatics. So thank you thank you so much guys for everything you had shared in this thread and to my life as well. Thank you for the fun and laughs, thank you for the exciting feeling everytime our kyo had onto something, thank you for the picture overload, video overload, gifs overload, updates overload and etc...Thank you thank you thank you so much guys!!!!
And 2014 was so good to our girl...maybe i could say it's one of her amazing year ever, she had 2 movies released this year and were both blockbuster and also 2 movies filmed this year and to be released next year, hopefully. Tons of advertisements, lots of red carpet occasions, gracing many fashion magazine cover and loads of movie presscon and promotional events.I am so much thankful for all the countless blessings our girl had received. She's really one of a kind and she deserved all the blessings God showered to her. I do really believed that BEST things happen to BEST people!!! And hye kyo unnie is one of that people!!! And for sure this 2015, it would be a best year for her too. So here I am Wishing her a bountiful, fruitful, peaceful, prosperous and healthy new year ahead. And unnie continue to inspired people and be a role model to everyone. We love you so much amd we are so proud of you Song Hye Kyo ssi!!!! Wishing you love, peace & happiness !!!! :x :x :x >:D< >:D< >:D< <:-P <:-P <:-P
pizapcom14200960026431_zps6f615b34.jpg