Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Song Hye-kyo's beauty conquers China

photo528018.jpg

Actress Song Hye-kyo shined in China.

The premiere for movie "The Crossing 2014" was held in Shanghai, China on the 25th. Song Hye-kyo, director John Woo and Jincheng Wu were there.

Song Hye-kyo appeared in a mini one-piece dress.

In the movie, Song Hye-kyo plays a woman who adapts to the world after losing her husband.

"The Crossing 2014" is based on a ship sinking accident in the 1940s and the romance between three couples among the disaster. Directed by John Woo, the cast includes Song Hye-kyo, Haung Xiao Ming, Tong Da Wei, Zhang Ziyi, Nagasawa Masami and others.

"The Crossing 2014" will be released in two parts and the first half will be released on the 2nd of December in China.

Source : tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/r...

The Poster of the CCTV broadcast tomorrow, being posted by The crossing's weibo account
@电影太平轮 因为一件往事,一位导演在一片“星”空下一往情深,用一番心血创作出一部经典,太平盛世,群贤毕至。11月27日,#太平轮#全明星首映礼隆重举行,19:30 CCTV-6电影频道全程直播,还有24小时,敬请期待!
d37738aejw1emojtizdmjj20m8143kcd.jpg

This latest news is about IAQ. It says that the film side announced the re-adjustment of the schedule, release time from December 2014 to April 2015 change.  :(
Hic, that would be a long time :((

id="artibodyTitle"《我是女王》改档2015年4月 春季女王养成 2014年11月26日19:13 
http://ent.sina.com.cn/m/c/2014-11-26/doc-iavxeafr5276891.shtml

I think we need more confirmation.

EDIT:
PS: Annie Yi officially confirms
the re-adjustment of the schedule

The Queen was filled in April spring time, bring us spring fragrance, waiting period, we never betray, only to be Zaiyu. [Love you] @ movie I was queen: Queen # # I was a new change file it! Released in April 2015 romantic [heart] you pro table sad, until the time when the spring, with the Queen bump it!

idhObH6OwXNm1.png
wb

Fortunately, we still have The crossing to look forward to.

The exclusive interview. Interviewing Song Hye Kyo yesterday
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XODM1NzM0MzAw.html

They demand her spell some Chinese like her name, HXM's name, The crossing in Chinese ... :D
PS: @Chieu, hic, that news has  just been released few minutes ago :(

EDIT:
Youtube link
[Exclusive interview] Song Hye Kyo spells Chinese names of her, Huang Xiao Ming and others

SCs:
iwZp2wkARU395.png
i1Osj0Ola7qS7.png
in7yF8H5KLxRo.png

Hi Freshspring,thanks for the video.
She spelled her name, HXM, autumn love and full house in Mandarin. She hopes that in the future she is able to give her interview in Mandarin.
She also says that HXM is a perfect guy, he always brought her favourite food to the shooting locations which she says in Mandarin" xi gua" ( watermelon). She hopes to be able to work with HXM again in the future.

i think that IAQ change of schedule is favorable for kyo coz from her recent interview in marie claire she said that she would love if the movie have a gap to avoid comparisons & audiences can see different character.

Chingus, Happy as I picked up the gold now, I've just found out the yesterday Full Presscon . Its length is 50 minutes,
This is the link of the video, I will try to upload it on youtube as soon as possible :P

http://ent.kankanews.com/c/2014-11-26/0015972668.shtml

screen capture:
ibrsM5PJKPcoCO.png

The Crossing's premiere in Beijing in only hours away.  So excite for it!  Can't wait to see how our dear Kyo will look like and to see which stars will show up to support the movie :D  This event is going to be big with all the stars from the movie attending it.  It's going to be broadcasted live on CCTV-6 Movie Channel at 8:15pm.  There is even a promo trailer for the premiere:

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XODM0OTMwNTI4.html

4b6f9848gw1emoz8qxxx6j21kw1761kx.jpg
4b6f9848gw1emoz8uqu0xj21kw153x6n.jpg
4b6f9848gw1emoz8zf6rbj21kw17l1kx.jpg
cr to weibo