Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

^we know that HXM is taken....... so she meant Takeshi ?  :\"> ;)

first few pics Takeshi looks so serious...... but I guess, after awhile, he warm up and can see them communicating happily   :D ;;)

thank you chingus for sharing these awaiting moment....... esp freshspring for the neverending effort  :-* :-*

I agree with chingus....... Kyo really looks fabulous today...... she probably had a blast birthday......

she's so happy  ;;) ;;)

http://www.meipai.com/media/188941684

thank you hyun khyoung for making Kyo looks beautiful.......... and the colored nails too    :D ;;)

tc34_zps0d59e862.jpg~original

she's wearing Chopard again....... it looks like a happy diamonds watch.

tc33_zps4219a48e.jpg~original

tc38_zps8989fd92.jpg~original

credit as tagged

Hurray for Hye Kyo and Takeshi! All I really want to do for the whole evening is to jump for joy! if only i wouldn't bother my neighbors I would be jumping and shouting at the same time! =))  8-> :x

Thank you thank you for the flooding pics of our gorgeous kyo unnie tonight on TCs promotional event @freshspring @utkim @putrin unnies and to all kyonatics, and I'm so agree with you guys that our kyo had a more different aura now, she's more vibrant, blooming and so refreshing :x :x :x

If seems that kyo looks something new..wonder what happens to her birthday :D hehe

Again thank you guys for all the efforts !

Thanks so much for all the lovely pics, articles and videos of the press conference, especially to our dear @freshspring :x

I saw this detailed article about the press conference on weibo.  Even though majority of the article is about Takeshi, it's still a pretty funny, good read.  Haha, Takeshi is really like the Chinese version of Won Bin in the media's eyes, a male god and an extremely private and mysterious person.  The article said all the female fans and female reporters would fangirl at every gesture and every word that TK says :))  Throughout the pc, you would hear some female fans saying "he's so handsome", but as soon as he starts to talk, all would be quiet in fear of missing his words.

SHK:  Seeing his face (referring to Takeshi), I already feel happy (Takeshi smiled brightly at her words, one of the rare moments that he smiles)

In The Crossing, popular Korean actress, SHK, plays a wealthy heiress from Shanghai.  She fell in love at first sight with a brave and fierce general (play by Huang Xiao Ming), but because of the war, they had to be separated, but afterwards she would have some emotional interactions with Takeshi.  Many men have regarded "goddess" as a great beauty.  John Woo also generously praised, "I've liked her for a long time, wanted to collaborate with her.  She has good temperament, elegant, intelligent and very gentle, her performance in the film reveals her true self.

In order to act with the Chinese actors, SHK especially painstakingly learned Chinese, used Chinese for the entire performance.  Under the request of the MC, SHK said a few phrases to show what she has learned, stunning the audience.  A reporter asked her, in the film she partnered up with 2 male gods, in reality, which one does she like more?  SHK, being naughty with a smile on her face, said "can be able to partner up with 2 superstars in a big movie, I feel very honored.  During filming, I feel happy already seeing their faces.  If I have to choose, I can't just choose one, I have to choose both".  Everyone laughed at that.

cr to weibo

thanks @freshspring for the diligent updates.. :-D ;-) and to all the hardworking kyonatics.. ;-) :-D

nice to see Kyo again.. :-D even if i'm not feeling well i'm a bit okey seeing Kyo's smile.. :-D :x

she looks relaxed, refreshed and gorgeous as ever.. :x :x