Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

winter is coming......... Youngie is back....... so does her contagious smile  ;;) :x

loving her dress, loving the yellow color on her........ she looks great tonite.

thanks to chingus for the awesome sharings....... hope to see you all again tomorrow    :D

edit : I trans google some comments...... her skin glowing, her legs is so fine and skinny    :P

praises keep pouring.......

mplhk3_zpsa8252234.jpg~originalmplhk4_zps0953421e.jpg~originalmplhk5_zps43b3ea3a.jpg~original

dc

thanks for the hardworking updaters chingus and dearies.. :x

looking forward for tomorrow.. :-D

hope there's more pics,vids and gifs to come tomorrow.. :-D :x :x

i remember Oh Young on Kyo's look today..simple but gorgeous and elegant.. :x :x ;-)

wow i'm so happy seeing our kyo again in public, together with some of the lucky heart dying avid  fan of her out of the million kyonatics in the world !!!! wow ! they must be oh so so happy tonight 8-> 8-> 8-> so envious with them. but on the positive note, i know that this kind of once-of-a- lifetime opportunity will soon to be happen on mine....hehehe *optimistic mood*.hehe :D sorry chingus but i do really believe on this   ;))

----------------------------and thanks a lot chingus for all the awesome sharings of this event of our kyo & mr kang at hong kong....all the pics updates video clips trans & etc...:x
:x :x it was highly appreciated :D
hoping & crossing my fingers that MPL will be a  blockbuster in HK!!! FIGHTING MPL! FIGHTING kyo!!!!!!