Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

920_song-hye-kyo-s-sensual-poster-photo-for--the-crossing--excites-fans-7024_zpsaf190db7.jpg

itemprop="name" style="font-family: Calibri, Arial, Tahoma, Verdana; margin: 0px; font-size: 43px; color: rgb(103, 117, 23); line-height: 32px; letter-spacing: -3px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Song Hye-kyo's sensual poster photo for "The Crossing" excites fans

South Korean television and film actressKnown for roles in popular tv dramas such as "The Wind Blows"Considered one of Korea's most attractive womenPosters of Song Hye-kyo have recently been released on the Internet promoting her new Chinese movie "The Crossing" and her stunning appearance in the poster has resulted in fans forgetting the tax issues that have 'dogged' her in the press during the middle and late parts of August 2014.550x298_Song-Hye-kyo-s-sensual-poster-phSONG HYE-KYO LOOKING SENSUAL IN BLACK DRESS The pictures is nothing short of amazing because it is not an revealing picture and yet her beautiful body and face make her look sensational. She is wearing a a bright red top and the picture gets the 'side' of her face but yet her male and female fans cannot dispute that she looks fabulous. She has a strong, focused look on her beautiful face and it is apparent to observers that she has been working out to stay in shape because her body even in the red top looks in great shape.  The movie is set in 1949 and is about a love story during the Chinese Civil War. Her poster photo has men falling in love with her many times over and is already showing signs in terms of the interest being shown towards it that it will do very well at the box office. Song Hye-kyo looking cute in short dressSONG HYE-KYO LOOKING CUTE IN SHORT DRESS The actress is also receiving much praise for taking responsibility for the tax evasion issue. The scandal emerged while she was promoting her new movie "My Brilliant Life" prior to its September 3 release and instead of going into seclusion she accepted the blame and paid the fine immediately so that the media focus could return to the movie because the movie crew had worked so hard on the film and she wanted them to be rewarded for their efforts with a great turnout at the box office. The reactions of fans to Song Hye-kyo in the promotional posters for "The Crossing" show that her popularity has not lessened and bodes well for the success of this film in December 2014 at the box office, in no small part due to her elegant and sophisticated appearance. 

class="news_sbj_h"Kim Ha-neul - Song Hye-kyo… 'actress cotton ball' topicInput 2014-09- 32: 09:45 | Amendment 2014-09- 32: 09:45 BB.9079729.1.jpgArticle image see
Song Hye-kyo cotton ball and Kim Ha-neul king cotton ball… The actress cotton ball is rising newly from the beauty industry.

'Dawns and - is clean, - is - no fault - is, gorgeous, a lustered difficulty…' Is a modifier which points the pretty skin. Sees the drama or in a movie actresses, the language which rises be also does. Actress Kim Ha-neul and Song Hye-kyo who take a higher rank from the entertainment world skin beautiful woman rank such thing.

When sees the face of two actors and ages the thing feels upside down. 20 in the skin good luster and being smooth, the many women being enviable, Sagie is perfect. When sees the pretty thing and the fact that wants must follow is desire of the women, as well as their lifestyle and the eating habit the interest goes to the skin management law automatically.

The cosmetics which the actress uses specially directly builds wan even the record sell. The cosmetics which stood the lipstick, an essence and a cream actress name with modifier is not a stock, the selling price wrong degree. The cosmetics of the actresses starts that much with rumor and becomes the big topic.

Rises recently with hot beauty keyword and 'in the actress cotton ball' the strength usual flows. The Song Hye-kyo cotton ball, to be called in the term of endearment which is a Kim Ha-neul king cotton ball between the beauty early adapters is becoming the topic.

The actress cotton ball when only appearance saw, is the cotton ball which is general had the firm cotton and will be able to think, the function is different entirely. Shows the effect which with the new concept beauty cotton ball excelled to the brightening and callus removal. In addition to be well-mated also the how to use is simple to the name which is a self feeling system.

translation by systran

Song Hye Kyo, popular in China since when was it?

[MBN star Kim Jin-sun journalist]  'The Grandmaster' & 'The Crossing', as for actor Song Hye-kyo in within China the roller director Hara Wong Kar-wai, after JohnWoo-sam the singer and the actor, this Neungjeong which distinguishes at the author and MC many sidedness initially movie 'me who caught the megaphone to be the queen in China and' until leading role to sew on and from China piles up own filmography. Like this about Song Hye-kyo who is getting the attention in China the popularity ascends thing slow to 14 years ago. 

The Chinese fans when sees Song Hye-kyo yet, think drama 'Autumn Fairy Tale'. From 2001 KBS2 drama 'Autumn Fairy Tale which 2000 is broadcast' was broadcast in Taiwan. 'Autumn Fairy Tale' will get up a syndrome in at that time Taiwan, was popular is sensational at the degree which will fan our country tourism industry. This after Chinese CCTV until Guangzhou, Tienchin and Hong Kong pulled that hot blast April 2002.

0th image of article

Photo = region work steal cut and peaceable wheel poster

img_x.png Song Hye-kyo 'was same leading role to Autumn Fairy Tale', and than actor Song Seung-heon, Won Bin and Han Chae-young enjoyed a hotter popularity. He when 2002 2001 Hong Kong cable TV selected 'is counted as the entertainer of Korea's top', to the entertainment newspaper light-wave former probationary 1 side 'human angel Song Hye-kyo' published his independent photo to the introduction. In his drama is pure and seems that the good features appeals.

He the popularity from advertisement distinguished. Song Hye-kyo 2001 to get out the Taiwan Unilever company and a lux shampoo advertisement, and the ransom of at that time Chinese medium north ungrateful “Korean youth star Song Hye-kyo to be gone up with a top and” “Song Hye-kyo to take a lux advertisement and raised a ransom to the big figure star, reported”. In 2004 also, him participated only is not Hong Kong cosmetics brand Ole (OLAY) came even with also the cellular phone enterprise VK (VK) advertising model, 2 years to belonging exclusively to get 1 billion won (Korean currency) had a topic. The Hong Kong top star getting jade to being the former model besides, the model selection of at that time Song Hye-kyo was the work which is exceptional.

2005 drama 'Full House which 2004 is broadcast next' the first was broadcast in Taiwan. 'Full House' expense and can make a fire the fire to Song Hye-kyo popularity. As for at that time Hong Kong medium to publish with headline a non-visit, in order to cover 300 media him also gathering, is a degree which will do. Reported in order to gratulate also in Taiwan Song Hye-kyo the symbolic '101 buildings' of Taiwan Taipei (height 509m) decided the operation incompleteness of all escalator and the elevator. '101' buildings for the smooth press interview of Song Hye-kyo like during building visit of the Lu Xiulian Taiwan deputy prime minister the incompleteness do a all escalator and elevator operation.

In China adopted the name of Song Hye-kyo specially, the twins sold name to become and also the period did. 'Hu-i Hu-i' comes 'with chya five chya five' made with Chinese name of Song Hye-kyo. Sells to be called with symbol of China and will pass even with also the diplomatic envoy only is not also the government leasing at the foreign nation acute at that time, adopts the name of the Korean entertainer, the enemy who gives a name, was an eye-opener.

1st image of articleAs for Song Hye-kyo 2008, Wong Kar-wai the movie 'E of Director was invited to blueberry Knights' preview, participated. Director Wong Kar-wai was told and showed the spotlight to on activity of Song Hye-kyo, 2009 his 'region work' performance was decided upon.

According to at that time Chinese medium Na-yeon example 2004 Director Wong Kar-wai who sought Pusan International Film Festival that publicly Song Hye-kyo and wants to work, is sent the love call. Director's award Festival de Cannes combination of Korean wave star Song Hye-kyo who gains the biggest popularity to production and Greater China of Prime Minister one Wong Kar-wai be to had a topic.

Not only 2008, also Director John Woo-sam to give a performance proposal constantly to Song Hye-kyo and 'also disclosing his performance to 1949,' although did, was dispersed John Woo-sam with getting off of Director. Became accomplished with his, 'peaceable wheel' is a count.

Was disclosed 'he wears the red one-piece dress recently from 'The Crossing' poster, to be elegant he gives about movie he raises the elegant impression well, the expectation.

Although 'region work' in is calm, although is short, how, Song Hye-kyo who left a strong impression is shed light 'from the peaceable wheel' the curiosity of the local fans stimulates. 'I am the queen,' as well I am the same. This in Korea will go over the border of the commercial movie and the independent film freely, although in China of Song Hye-kyo whom holds will pile up and in the future filmography leans against more, is a reason.

The Crossing is a good sinking incident where it occurred on the other hand in 1930's China with motive, the talk where the woman who was born from the Shanghai financial district is involved to swirl of time Song Hye-kyo Director John Woo-sam to catch the megaphone with the movie draw, Zhang Ziyi and Geum Sung-mu, Hwang Hyomyung performs. Is opened December 2nd in China.

Kim Jin-sun journalist amabile1441@mkculture.com 
Translated by Googlehttp://star.mbn.co.kr/view.php?sc=71600002&year=2014&no=1201067

i know i'm late but it's better late than never..@freshspring welcome back my dear.. :-D :-D

now your back stronger and firmer..this is just the ups and downs of this thread coz your the example to imply that this thread is UNITED whoever you are,whatever you are,wherever you are.. :-) different cultures,religions,characters,nationalities etc. it does'nt matter coz we have one vision and mission in this thread to support and love Kyo whatever happens..though we cannot PLEASE everybody as well it's part of the salt and spices of life.. ;-)

IF SOMEONE HITS YOU WITH A STONE, HIT HIM/HER BACK WITH A PIECE OF BREAD..

KYONATICS one great group hug.. :-D :-D

thanks for the updates and hardworks of everyone.. ;-) in making this thread colorful and fun.. :D :D

jRgOvEn.jpg
(Cre as tagged)
If Im not wrong, @sunflower91 has mentioned that there is scene in MPL where the climax of the movie will move the viewers to tears. And I have guessed that here is the one that is talked about. So much pain in Mira eyes...it must be too much when sighting her child's death moment. Im sure I will cry when I see the movie. Its quite strange but a fact to me is that when I cry, I feel so much better...

Guest sunflower91

hi ticktockjuly! yes that's the scene where SHK showed her finest emotional acting prowess that will move the audience to tears and this is also the scene that JSM aka Areum lied on SHKs lap while she was  reading his written story about their family. 
It saddened me to see this  article posted at naver by CBS reporter dated today with the caption below that talks about  the  latest Celebs Controversies /Scandals wherein SHKs name again is brought up while reporting the controversies of other 3 K stars.  Why cant they just leave her ????  It's really a pity on SHKs part that no matter how she feel sorry for it and apologized to all , still her name is dragged everytime there will be another controversy of other K stars. Really hope SHK wont be affected anymore and be strong and beautiful as ever! 

송혜교부터 이병헌까지…사회면 수놓은 한류 ★들  
[CBS노컷뉴스 유원정 기자]
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=shm&sid1=106&oid=079&aid=0002636922

photo-U0LKSICY6GMR

@gyobin82 thats a lot of articles to read about our Queen Kyo..thank u dear its a big gifts for me/us who only know english as the language of communication..@freshspring unnie, we will be looking forward for your post/ gifts updates on The Crossing PC, as we know you move faster than the ninja..hahaha, that will be a big day to look forward... @ticktockjuly your not the only one who suffered from a slow internet...if yours move like a turtle here is moves like a snail...hahaha   

@sunflower91, Just reading your comment also makes me a little worried at first (but better now). I hope you are the same. They, the journalists, they dont count in the people's thought, feeling or pain; their (not all) job is attracting more readers as possible; some journalists even write crap things. From the beginning of the situation, I (and lots of fans or non-fans) already know this.

On the reflection, I think that is also the price of popularity and fame. Kyo rarely or never has scandal (God, never tell me falling in love is scandal please!) in her career, now the unexpected happens...and they take advantage of this to attack her and drag her to every involved articles. That is so rude and heartless.

I do hope people use their sense and their heart to feel the life and humans

Here is a "solution" for those who continue to mention SHK's "scandals", so they can sell their crafts (media).Let Director John  Woo treat SHK as he did in SFF - The Queen of The Night. SHK was made to walk in thered carpet for minutes, all by herself, posing the best way she did, and smiled to all the photographers.That night, love for her, from the productions cast,  was shown all over. 
Let those wicked people go into unstoppable SIMKUNG mode.