Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Thanks Kim unnie, putriN unnie, @ticktockjuly, @sfc12, @Ngoc Chieu, @jennifer, @rjuliet, @gyobin82, @megbc, @song4kim, @li.michelle0831, @mayaE,@andreany, @yayaxele21, @genahlim, @deaborj, @susanC, @sunbae0401, @ohsooyoung, @niece2008,.. and many other Kyoholics, sorry if I miss any dearie 8-|

Thanks you for being with me. From bottom of my heart, I feel so happy when reading your posts in the previous page.
A little ambarassed thing, I'm sorry for disrupting our thread.

@gyobin82, I only can say sorry, from your post, I feel shy on myself.
@daeborj, thanks dearie, you are funny as always :D I love that panda so much :))

@jasflower, honey, warm welcome to you, thanks you, thanks you so much :x how can I make you disappointed :( Hope you comeback too and see me here :)

@roseS, of course, please visit me, I will pm my address if you need :D

Some gifs when Kyo got off the car for SGs
ibn8ILVMkvHSDn.gif
i2LYesTaSRj28.gif

is5HJTxRT6NAH.gif
i8LBoCZ11bS35.gif

Though they are KDW's fans, they also captured our unnie, Kyo is so cute :D

cre to the owner

aahhh ur back with ur awesome gifs and resourceful as always dear freshspring :-* ...just relax and dont take anything seriously dearies...we are here to release our stress and to support our beloved kyo...lets just spread love :x

Happy to see freshspring dearie again. you have been missing

GwYZe2.gif

we all are kyo 's fans and our ultimate goal is spreading the love for Kyo, other things for me are secondary....however, let's be more mindful and giving the ower the proper credits to avoid unessesary misunderstandings chingus :x

8EWaCX.jpg
http://blog.naver.com/sykk0629/220121419755

freshspring said: Thanks Kim unnie, putriN unnie, @ticktockjuly, @sfc12, @Ngoc Chieu, @jennifer, @rjuliet, @gyobin82, @megbc, @song4kim, @li.michelle0831, @mayaE,@andreany, @yayaxele21, @genahlim, @deaborj, @susanC, @sunbae0401, @ohsooyoung, @niece2008,.. and many other Kyoholics, sorry if I miss any dearie 8-|

Thanks you for being with me. From bottom of my heart, I feel so happy when reading your posts in the previous page.
A little ambarassed thing, I'm sorry for disrupting our thread.

@gyobin82, I only can say sorry, from your post, I feel shy on myself.

My dear freshspring - you are now fresher than spring, awesome name! Sometimes a little disagreement, a dash of misunderstanding, a pinch of argument & a dot of dispute goes a long way to a much closer friendship and become good buddies. Mistakes happen all the time but up to us to control and withhold our tempers not to over-act, although getting older we are still learning & most of us tend to be rather sensitive. The one day rest to cool down makes a huge difference to return refreshed.  You are so resourceful, this thread owes you a trillion thanks!!

collection Kyo's  smile  :x  :x 

by 쁘교
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"LANEIGE全新升級Water Bank

@freshspring - it's good to have you back! Thank you & to @sfc12 for the welcome. And also, thanks to all regular contributors who keep this thread on-going, entertaining and fun. Now, back to reading & looking at the pictures/videos you all have posted of the Beautiful Ms Song. Cheerio!

:x :x :x
lm2VB5d.jpg
(Native to O2Soompi)

@Jolie, Mama sleeping Mirae looks like a sleeping princess waiting for her coming prince

and the princess doesn't have to wait long cuz the prince is right there besides her

:D

We have 2 days to go ahead for The Crossing Press Conference right? I guess Kyo will participate in the event. Oh, number 2, ...
1357757-Funny-Number-Guy-Two-With-Speech

Lets count the time.

The crossing, all 6 stars (SHK, HXM, Takeshi, ZZY, Masami, Tong Da Wei) who starring in the movie will  attend the PC on the 21st
电影太平轮 #太平轮#【群星启航】发布会倒计时2天。世界顶级导演护航,三王三后领衔,十八位黄金配角力挺,史无前例的阵容,前所未有的震撼,群星熠熠,携手启航!
Count down for 2 days
d37738aejw1ekhni5k4tyj21cw2ak4qp.jpg
weibo

PS: Many thanks Kyoers for warm welcome back to me and for lovely pics as well as updates, this thread become a close family of mine :x

@Ngoc Chieu, you are awsome, thanks you for the pics of MPL, she looks so expressive :x

@freshspring, very glad you back....for your 'job'...without pay! Ask Song Hye Kyo's money! Sorry for our poor Song Hye Kyo ...'waste' 2,3 million(U.S. dollars) for tax's mistake. Don't laugh on me about my English...What does it meaning 'pm' when you talk about your address? Of course, you say YES then I say YES either...when I visit Vietnam, I will visit you. I was born in North VN and left on 1954....I was 4 yrs old!  Could not waiting Song Hye Kyo's future activities and Kang Dong Won's...also...

Kikiki, @RoseS, sorry dear, that means I will give my adress to you
I live in Hanoi, North VietNam, of course it's YES, there is no reason for me to refuse you :D

this is the vid of MBL which the pics Chieu posted are captured from :D

insta
Gif

It's true that Cho Sung Mok lied on her lap
ibpivetMMbV4wo.gif

Kyo Beauty
923786_924877000873028_714320089_n.jpg
10654874_727589563943711_1057731836_n.jpg
insta

Want to look beautiful like Song Hye Kyo, use Laneige products  :
class="title" id="page-title" style="font-size: 40px; line-height: 48px; margin: 0px; font-family: georgia, 'times new roman', serif; font-weight: normal; text-align: center;"8 ways to score the Korean beauty look

20162264.JPG?itok=X8vlJQZv

It’s all about looking your best naturally

Despite the naysayers, the Korean wave is still going strong. The popularity of K-pop, K-drama and even K-beauty hasn’t waned. (Almost everyone I know still wants to look like their favourite Korean actress.)

According to Kwon Geum-joo, senior vice president of Amorepacific Corporation, Laneige Division, the popularity of K-beauty is here to stay.

“The reason is that the K-beauty look (translates to) clean, healthy skin with natural make-up, and a little bit of trendiness in it. This is something that all women aspire to and so I believe that it’s not going to be just a one-time phenomenon, but something that will be more lasting.”

Sealing the K-beauty look isn’t difficult: All you need to do is tweak your skincare and make-up routines.

> HAVE A GOOD SKINCARE ROUTINE

Make-up products need a smooth, clear and clean canvas to work their magic on. That’s why it is crucial to have a cleansing routine for both day and night. For the day, use the Foam Cleanser Moisture — it has a rich and gentle lather that soothes and moisturises; and after a long day at work, reap the maximum benefits of the Multi Cleanser This foamy cleanser removes grime, make-up and sunscreen effectively — all the while exfoliating for clearer and smoother skin.

> MOISTURISE, MOISTURISE, MOISTURISE

Laneige make-up artist and global trainer, Cat Koh, said that Korean women believe moisturising is the key to having younger-looking skin. Besides drinking enough water, Laneige’s improved Water Bank range is specially formulated for Asian women who, Koh said, have a naturally weaker skin barrier that leads to moisture loss. This five-piece range features ingredients such as quinoa extract, olive squalane and tilandsia extract — all meant to give you smoother and suppler skin for up to 24 hours.

> MAKE YOUR LIPS LOOK GOOD

To be right on trend with the K-beauty look, experiment with vibrant and vivid colours in gradation. To start off, look for the shade you would most like to try on your lips. Then, find the right hue to complement your skin tone. Bright tangerines and orange-reds look gorgeous on fair to medium-toned skin; saccharine sweet pinks and corals tend to fair well on fair-skinned people; while those with darker skin tones should lean towards wine reds and — surprise, surprise — neon colours such as hot pink and orange. Apply the colour starting from the centre of your lips, purse them together and apply once more on your lower lip to seal the deal. Try the Serum Intense Lipstick or Water Drop Tint for maximum effect.

> DEFINE YOUR EYES AND BROWS

Korean women are rarely seen without their peepers lined; their lashes lengthened and darkened with the help of some mascara; and their brows perfectly primed. And they’re big on two eye trends: The first trend is what K-experts call “aegyo sal”, which involves that tiny pockets beneath your eyes that appear when you smile. The Koreans believe that highlighting these just under the lower lash line makes one look younger and prettier, and they lightly dust white shimmery eye shadow there to make them look puffier. The second trend requires drawing an extended line on your upper lash line without a winged tip. Just follow the natural shape of your eyelid and guide the liner downwards. This creates the illusion of bigger and rounder eyes. Try the Pure Radiant Shadow and Gel Liquid Liner .

> KEEP YOUR ROUTINE SIMPLE

Rest easy now. You can refrain from piling on skincare products. “Recently, there has been a trend to reduce the number of steps (in a beauty routine), especially among younger people,” said Kwon.   “Korean women have always been very detailed about the care that they provide their skin. I think it’s not so much the importance of the number of steps taken, but the items you use,” she added.

“So these days, people would use products that are more efficacious at night, such as the Water Sleeping Pack or an eye cream.” Try the Water Sleeping Pack_EX and Time Freeze Eye Serum .

> DON’T WASTE TOO MUCH TIME

Don’t fuss and fawn over your make-up routine. Time is of the essence if you want to nail the K-beauty look. “(The products) have to be able to express the beauty of the user and at the same time, have to be functional, very convenient; and something they can (touch up with) very quickly,” Kwon said.

Try one of Koh’s favourite products at the moment — the Brush Pact. Perfect for our hot and humid clime, this highlighter lends radiance and offers easy touch-ups on the go.

> LET YOUR SKIN SHINE

By no means should you hide your skin underneath layers of make-up. K-beauty is all about “healthy skin where the glow comes from within”, and a brighter-yet-natural glow is all the rage now, said Kwon. The BB Cushion [Pore Control] , for example, offers a high UV protection (SPF50+ PA+++), minimises the appearance of pores and cools the skin’s surface on a hot day.

“The reason the BB Cushion is not only popular in Korea but around the world is because it’s an expression of make-up and yet, it provides a natural glow which all women want,” added Kwon.

> IF IT DOESN’T WORK, DON’T FORCE IT

It’s like love. At the end of the day, you can’t force someone to love you. Koh, who has worked her magic on Korean stars such as Song Hye-kyo  said: “I will not say that (the K-beauty look) is for everyone. We all see beauty differently.   But for women who want to look younger the natural way, they will love the K-beauty look.”