Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

@Ngoc Chieu Nguyen: Simkung is an emotional state can be described as "kyahhh~, drooling  =P~, jaw dropping  8-}, heart beating like crazy :x  ..." when you see your beloved one or someone/something just too awesome/extremely beautiful. I think this picture can say it all ;))

심쿵~♡

This word is currently very active in our paradise =)). I think Dispatch is also simkung-ing with HK & DW as well >:)

Positive feedback from today's event:  It was a good movie to watch with family together.
mplpc-20140913-214445.pngmplpc-20140913-214537.pngmplpc-20140913-214647.pngmplpc-20140913-214758.png

Handing out posters with their autograph to fans who asked questions^^mplpc-20140913-214728.png

some more pics:  http://m.blog.naver.com/kaminari2002/220120989699

@Ngoc Chieu: because the reporter himself after seeing all of his taken pictures can just burst out in screaming "why so beautiful, why so handsome" =)) so he becomes dizzy in simkung state >:)
@ticktockjuly: be careful with "shipper" chingu, maybe mod is watching us ;)), back to paradise for dig out, dearie :))
One thing I like about Dispatch pictures is sometimes they take it very elegantly and in kind of artist way :-j, maybe they put their feeling in the picture as well :)). For example (a bit off topic but don't delete, dear mod ;))), when they take pictures of my everlasting oppa DBSK walking in the street, just look like a model photoshoot =))