Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

what an amazingg newss yeah baby MPL FIGHTINGGGGGGGGGGGGG N2 baby BxLjKQnCIAASgyA.jpgFYR that Lucy has 555 screens today, percentage attendance at 40.8%; MBL has 519 screens (just new revised) & percentage attendance at 52.4% via

Thanks you @nik5, an insightful analysis. Bravo My Brilliant Life :*

This is the way Korean fans, esp dc fans support Kyo unnie, with her name 송혜교 (Song Hye Kyo) on thoes red banners make me so moved, goosebump :x
ibjDaaiHfeoEam.jpg
dc

EDIT:
"Please enter the theater #8: My brilliant life" right on the entry :x :*
ivPL0awITlrb4.png
ibqu746x5zOCfd.png
iVKWFqgxCbpko.png
iqFkE03ZneMpc.png
More pic here http://blog.naver.com/kfcmom72/220118258636

M P L is moving on up the ladder at a snail's pace but surely! Woo hoo!\:D/ \:D/ \:D/
MPL DAY 9!More power to WONKYO and the MPL team! All your hard work is paying off!Job very well done! BRAVO!=D>=D>=D>=D>
Here's to MPL picking up international acclaim from both audiences and critics alike across the globe! It is not impossible! Cheers is in order! :-bd:-bd:-bd

• Like 1

^ @susanC Thanks you :D all off us can and will do these things, for our beloved Kyo.

Princess Kyo, dun know why I love this pic so much :D

ibiODhcSP4TeaM.jpg

Fancam: I almost thought that today she isn't cheerful, But I mistake :D Till I watch this fancam, I see she smile much, not less than yesterday :x

More pics here: http://blog.naver.com/050608_/220118325738

http://blog.naver.com/eomjy03/220118325759

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"2014 09 09 두근두근 내인생 인천논현 12시 무대인사

yahooooooo...MPL #2 at BO today....its a good news for everyone,,,clap clap clap for the whole MPL team...specially for the hardworking family daddy Daeso, mommy Mira, Areum and director.(doing diligently the everyday Stage greetings).. their hardworks have been paid off... well deserved to be recognized not only bec'z its on the box office list, but most importantly the superb acting of the main lead actor/actress...and the quality of the movie itself...   =D> =D> =D>.....looking forward for more recognition / success of MPL...local and international market....Aja...aja.....

Guest sunflower91

Thanks for the amazing news nik5!  SHK now has more more more enough reason to be happy and looks very very very beautiful as ever! Cant wait for Sept 13 fan meet at CGV Wangsimni, we still have another chance for the MPL star  photos !  
photo-7X9YAVRC86ZT
photo-NJQX7IRIWI63

Guest ohsooyoung

Yayyy MBL has moved up to #2 ranking in the box - office =D> <:-P Thank you fans for the overwhelming support \:D/ :x :\"> Go SHK, Go MBL!

Hey, ohsooyoung, let's continue to cheer! MPL climbed up to #2! YEAH BABY! =D> =D> =D>
M P L DAY 9!\:D/\:D/\:DWe're in # 2!Watch out, MPL is after you!Give us some time  and we'll show you MPL doesn't belong in #2! \:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/#1 that's where MPL belongs! =D>=D>=D>=D>It is not impossible! It's attainable! It's reachable:)>-:)>-:)>-Woo hoo!<:-P<:-P<:-P<:-PI need cheerleaders with pom poms! Yoo hoo, paging song4kim and queenmaria!:)]:)]:)]

10366317_10152893841387119_3184697637835How I wish One Day I could Wake Up This Beautiful :D....But All I Can Do Now is WISH...Haiiist!
Good Morning Chinggus!...Nice to Wake Up with the Lovely News That MPL is Back to No, 2 :D

THANKS for all informations, pictures, news......ALL are GOOD NEWS! I am FULL now w/ HAPPY FACE. And singing.....HAPPY ...clap your hand.....your head.....your feet.....

@song4kim, HOORAY climb climb climb MBL!

Now me @rose s, climb UP to TOP=#1 ...MPL(MBL) !