Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

wow there will be another mpl event...looking forward to it...thanks ngoc for the info...
lol freshspring, seeing the pics of the 4 of them , looks like pd jae yong is a wise man like grandfather, papa daesoo and mama mira are a harmonious parents and their son is an obedient kid...mpl team is like a lovely family...going through bad times and good times together...

after reading those 5-6 back pages my vertigo and astigmatism is going to attack but seeing the bird that @ticktockjuly posted and the poster parodies i keep on laughing hard.. :-D and seeing Kyo's smile as she shines bright like diamonds on her white dress that has a christmas tree style.. ;-) i think my vertigo and astigmatism are not going to attack anymore..coz it's worth it.. :-D

thank god that MBL has reached 1M views.. :-D ;-)

thanks for working overtime in updating, uploading pics and vids @freshspring..are you still taking meals? :-) don't let your stomach empty.. ;-) and to all the kyonatics that finds time to update too..thanks your all amazing.. :-) ;-) :-D

@Ngoc you find those pants and shoes pics..nice.. :x

i like Kyo for being economical and not choosy of her casual dress even if she wears it how many times already..a simple person w/ a big heart that's how beautiful she is.. :x :-D :x

Guest ohsooyoung

Who told Ae-reum is absent today in last day of SG?....on the count of 3,2 and 1......tada.... Whoa Ae-reum is grown up in a blink of an eye in the presence of PD Lee =)) Yay MBL cast is having fan talk on Sept. 13th \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ plus MBL is also coming very soon in HK next month also in TW <:-P <:-P \:D/ :-bd and one more thing HIFF is waiting for MBL as well :-bd \:D/ <:-P

THE CROSSING SETS RELEASE DATE FOR DECEMBER

Since the release of the teaser poster in early 2014, The Crossing finally sets release date for December.

A two-part movie, "The Crossing" Part 1 will be released in China on 2nd December while the date for Part 2 will be announced again in 2015.

John Woo emphasises on the themes of faith, hope and destiny. More importantly, the power of love which triumphs during turbulent periods of war and revolution.

When John Woo heard about the story of the liner “Taiping” from “Lust, Caution” screenplay writer Wang Huiling in 2008, he was deeply moved and hence decided to make a historical romance film with the best team possible to portray stories that happened during that tumultuous time.

However, in year 2012, John Woo was diagnosed with cancer and had to defer the shoot. “While I was receiving treatment in the States, I saw a bad film and I thought to myself, I could not just die like that. I can’t just go away without making a film which I think is perfect," John Woo shared.

The Crossing features an ensemble of international and well-known artists across China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Japan. John Woo is very specific about the casting. Each artist is carefully selected to bring qualities to the characters that they are playing. “The Crossing” would be as epic as “Gone with the Wind” but John also promises to deliver exciting visuals despite making a different genre as before.

----------------------------

Character posters for THE CROSSING

Character posters have been revealed for THE CROSSING (太平轮) , a 3 billion RMB production directed by John Woo (吴宇森), this 2014 Chinese blockbuster features star studded casts, starring Zhang Ziyi (章子怡), Song Hye Kyo (宋慧乔), Takeshi Kaneshiro (金城武) ,Huang Xiaoming (黄晓明), Tong Dawei (佟大为) & Masami Nagasawa (长泽雅美).

In the year 1945, the Chinese army led by General Lei Yi Fang (Huang Xiaoming) defeats the Japanese troops. Tong Da Qing (Dawei Tong), a signaller from the army, successfully captures Yan Ze Kun (Takeshi Kaneshiro), a Taiwanese doctor working for the Japanese army. After the Japanese surrender, the three embark on different paths. Lei returns to Shanghai and marries Zhou Yun Fen (Hye-Kyo Song) who comes from a rich family. Yan returns to Taiwan only to find out that his lover, Noriko (Masami Nagasawa), has been repatriated to Japan. As for Tong, he falls in love with a nurse, Yu Zhen (Zhang Ziyi). Life seems peaceful for awhile until the Chinese civil war breaks out and changes the lives of many. In fear of political changes, many rush to board the Taiping, a Chinese steamer that is heading for Taiwan. A last ray of hope for the people, the ship departs...unfortunately, it meets with an accident and capsizes. Is all hope gone or will there be a chance of survival?

THE CROSSING is slated to open this year.

----------------------------

John Woo's new war epic & disaster movie "The Crossing太平轮"

Shaw Asian Films is also proud to announce to be the Singapore distributor for John Woo’s new war epic & disaster movie, “The Crossing 太平轮”!

The Crossing begins filming on July 6th and the leading cast is finally revealed. Impressive actors line up with Takeshi Kaneshiro, Huang Xiao Ming (The Banquet), and Tong Dawei (The Flowers of War) and cross-culture actresses Zhang Ziyi, Song Hye Kyo, and Masami Nagasawa (Crying Out Love in the Centre of the World) take the lead. The Crossing links the top grade talents across Asia. In addition, the movie’s Chinese name 太平轮 is officially announced for the first time.

The Crossing is about three couples from different backgrounds whose lives are affected by the tide of history. They survive war and disaster to finally find happiness. The Crossing means a physical journey that sees the protagonists enduring war, and a voyage to start a new life, but also a psychological journey as they overcome the numerous tribulations in their path.

The project has previously announced to be made as a two-part feature and the production cost raised to US$40 million. More surprising cast members will be announced in near future, and all production parties and producers are in full gear to make a masterpiece under John’s navigation.

http://www.moviexclusive.com/detail.php?c=32&desc=News&p=2470&t=the-crossing-sets-release-date-for-december_2470

You're welcome @freshspring‌ ... Thanks for the lovely updates on the stage greetings as well
Btw, a bit off topic, but how do you divide the paragraphs? As it seems like mine are all collated into one long paragraph? :|
Edit: @freshspring‌ .. Thanks, think I have to manually type the html codes.

Guest ohsooyoung

Omg omg Kyo's last pic posted by correspondent @freshspring‌ is an like an angel O:-) O:-) O:-) I loooooooooovvvvvvveeeee it :x :x :x The way she smiles shly while her head down is heaven :x :x

Guest sunflower91

Time really flies , its already the last scheduled stage greeting of MPL stars and as usual we have photos overload thru the unparalleled efforts of freshspring. Love to see SHK in casual attire , she still looks very chic and cool.  Looking back last Oct 2013 , we are so excited to hear that SHK accepted the mother role for this movie and by December they have finalized who will act as her husband , to the delight of fans/shippers that the role was given to KDW. By early 2014 , the movie kicked off with their filming and everyone is anticipating who will play the son role and how SHK tackles the mother role and finally the filming wrapped up last early May with a little info about the film , they are talking then about the hospital and the pond scene.  By July , MPL  team surprised fans with the still photos , movie trailer and heartwarming poster which left fans/netizens in awe and then comes the most awaited event last August 4 , the MPL presscon where everyone is anticipating SHK to appear in public together with KDW , such a wonderful sight to see SHK so pretty in pink then and flashing her signature bright smile then comes the awesome Vogue and Cine21 photos and Naver movie talk.  Fast forward to press screening , we saw a strong, courageous  and humble SHK, though in tough time then she still manage to look so beautiful as ever and so thankful with the support of her real and MPL family and fans that SHK is coping well as we have witnessed the improvement everytime she appears  in public from the VIP premiere up to the stage greetings and we are all so happy to see her flashing her signature bright smile again! Love to recall this series of events associated with MPL as i have  watched this awesome film during one of its pre-screening , witness the VIP premiere red carpet and have a very short glimpse of SHK which will be my fondest memories ever!!
The first time that we have a glimpse of MPL lead stars during presscon , the child actor was not introduced yet , its only SHK, KDW and the director and now with the last scheduled stage greeting its back to these 3 again without the child actor.  Check out these photos ! 
photo-N47X1HU0NTVQ

Its great to know that MPL will be showing in Hongkong by Oct 16 , thanks Ngoc Chieu Nguyen for the info., btw is there any news that SHK/KDW will be promoting this film in HK or might have stage greeting also????  Really hope it will attract more viewers and will be successful. Wishing also that it will open for more opportunities for SHK in the Asian market and further solidifies her Asian superstar/ Hallyu Queen status!

Guest sunflower91

WOW thanks for the awesome news msriz, so happy with the improvement of MPL BO rank and im very positive that it will have further improvement in the coming days, somehow the casts untiring efforts in promoting this film paid off.   Hopefully more news on its international release!
More Cheers to MPL Family! 
photo-ZKPH9TBOYYLO