Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

class="titleNews"[interview] Song Hye Kyo Swears Like an Ajumma in Real Life

Song Hye Kyo revealed how she has changed since entering her 30′s.

Leaving aside her pretty actress image, Song Hye Kyo transformed into a tough mother in the film My Palpitating Life. The actress shared, “It was fun and at the same time I learned many things as an actress. I think it will remain a special project to me.”

Her character in the movie is described as ‘XX princess.’ Dreaming of becoming a member of a girl group, the girl ends up living a completely different life after meeting one man.

In order to support her family and for her son suffering from progeria, ‘Mira’ jumps into the job market. Having acted as ‘Mira,’ Song Hye Kyo took a layer off from her previous image and took a step forward as an actress.

“Since I’m in my 30’s I feel a new sense of relaxation and comfort. I guess could say that I act more like an ajumma? I know that many people were worried about me swearing in the movie but I actually swear in real life,” said Song Hye Kyo.

75219002.jpg

She said, “I didn’t swear at all in my 20’s. I didn’t think that I needed to. But once I entered my 30’s I started swearing a bit. There are some unnies around me who are really good at swearing. I got a lot of help from them. I don’t think that Dong Won oppa (Kang Dong Won) is the type that is good at swearing. It seemed like he felt proud, thinking that he taught me well but I don’t know…” causing a round of laughter.

She continued, “I wanted to swear as roughly as I can. I even thought that the movie might be more entertaining if there were more swears included. But since it’s a movie that is rated G, I had to keep a certain line. The movie is not about swearing. I had to compromise for the message that the movie was trying to show.”

One of the scenes that made the audience look at Song Hye Kyo is a different light is a crying scene towards the end of the movie.

75219003.jpg

Song Hye Kyo said, “I don’t think about sad things on purpose when I act out a crying scene. I tried to raise my concentration level at that moment. There were days when I couldn’t focus well during filming. I used to force myself during those moments but only made things worse. I tried to immerse myself into the situation rather than thinking about sad things. I feel grateful if people received it well.”

She concluded, “I haven’t read many articles on the movie yet. A warm family movie has come out after a long time. I personally like this genre but I haven’t been able to watch a lot of movies in the genre recently. I enjoyed filming along with the great director and great team. The movie will premiere during Chuseok so I hope that this movie can become an excuse for family members to get together.”

Photo credit: Newsen

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/75219/interview-songhyekyo-talks-about-swearing-in-the-movie

PS:
I don’t think that Dong Won oppa (Kang Dong Won) is the type that is good at swearing. It seemed like he felt proud, thinking that he taught me well but I don’t know

both of them are so funny =))

oohh they look good in casual look...lynne, ah reum is resting, let his parents finish their works...hehe...freshspring thanks for the sweet gifs and updating pics as always...kamsahamnida...a bit sad as this is their last stage greeting...but looking forward for hongkong and taiwan premieres as well as hawaii film festival...mpl keep fighting!!

as always guys you made my morning routine worth it something to look forward everyday opening this thread as soon as i open my cyberworld,,,news and updates about our dear Kyo.( thank you everyone for your hardwork to keep us upadated). back reading or having to read 3-5pages of thread is really enjoyable, and fun...@ freshspring i cant stop having a hard laugh on the other version of the family poster...

Guest ohsooyoung

The moment i saw 3 guys mimicking MBL poster, I was laughing out so hard like silly =)) They're so hilarious! I wonder if WonKyo saw it already, if I'm not mistaken TWTWB had some parodies last year too, not actually the poster itself but some scenes of it. :) Wow, just now I know Kyo has property in NY, USA \:D/ what's next Kyo sshi, property in Paris? 8->

Guest ohsooyoung

Let's all put a big smile on our faces today since we can see kyo in cheerful mood now after the issue recently. It would be nice if someone brings back awesome twtwb parodies whether pics. or vids. , anyone please :D

@freshspring‌ It really was! =)) Thanks for the awesome update today :x :\"> ;)

^ ohsooyoung, My pleasure :D
@Chieu, thanks you for great info :x

1490909 SG

Becos videos and gifs just record the half part of their body, so I wanna post these pics which capture thier legs. Therefore, you can see how close he standing next to her :D
ibsAB2h0yRGStX.png
itY3lU44GxrU3.png

Their hand gestures look alike :D
iVGNB0J83Arli.png
And a funny pic
iwerGvxf1mz4D.png
http://blog.naver.com/myj0991/220117813307