Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

^ Thank you @SusanC always, you're a great cheerleader and entertainer  :x
Seems that yesterday, Kyorori in Korea held "Group Screening/Viewing" (...? don't know what the exact word in english, it's a kind of event which is usually planned by fans to watch a movie/drama together at the reserved theater or any other hall/place...) with support by Chinese Kyo's fans... a pic of the theater room was posted here before, I think.
And, Hye Kyo was there for them  :xHope Hye Kyo feels much much love from them and gains much much energy from them and smiles beautifully and brightly again for them&us [-O<

Wow...@MasY 
Thank you for the wonderful news.... hope more fans would do like this over the weekend.A bit sad that MPL is at 3rd place and even LUCY is doing much better :(
I guess that its because of that tax thing.....people are still being negativate and don't wish to support the movie...though they are supporting that gambling/ naked movie more.....Sad ....people are so negative...and its impacting the movie

Guest ohsooyoung

Happy weekend everyone :) :-h

MBL day 4

Bigger, better sales!

Attract more and more moviegoers

A must-watch movie!

A family movie that suitable for chuseok month.

[-O< [-O<

Keep fighting!

@SusanC, NO, don't stop!!!...take the lead...I'll follow...ala Sister Act (I will follow you :-\")...so let's get going!! <:-P <:-P <:-P

@LynneL, I beg to differ...I don't think it's because of that...it's just that sex and violence themed movies sells more...MPL appeals more to women...maybe men are shy to watch MPL thinking it's a chick flick...thus will put their machismo in question...just my opinion :-?

Guest ohsooyoung

Wow I love the SG presentation today :x Freakin' awesome :\">

It's like you're watching concert :D

Go MBL Go MBL Go MBL

Fight Fight Fight! MBL for BO

(using megaphone now to be able to hear peeps in Korea) <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ <:-P <:-P <:-P

thanks @rubylia for awesome pic. :x

hi @utkim and @rublyia ...

Please give us more awesome pictures......hahahaha...KDW looks like a detective in that huge brown coat =))
And its so awesome of the Chinese Fans to come and support her like that  :x Hope that she is feeling much better after that...... and sending all posititve vibe to the universe that MPL will do great during these 3 days holidays...Hope families will go in big group to see the movie together....

hahahaha..... =))
Sorry everyone...............but this KDW is making me laugh again.....Look at his coat..hehehehePlease take it off!!!!!!!!!
And SHK looks beautiful as always....but what is she wearing....a dress or Top with shorts??? And i noticed a white pocket by the side...so must be a dress ......so pockets..pockets everywhere....on the brown coat..on the dress....hehehe...its POCKET day :-/

• Like 1

Yes me 2 Lynnel that big coat really.. =)) but I saw his wearing like that but with floral motif or whatever so this coat is "common" for him..

Shg look kinda more "relax" now in her face than other sg 2day..

So glad she got this fan meeting n bravo to all chinese fans that coming there..

Is it already chuseok holiday ? For how long ?

thanks utkim, jolie, MasY, rubylia and chingus for the awesome updates.
hearing the screams from the audience, give great encouragement to Kyo ........ i guess she didn't expect it, she loss words for few seconds there..... 
http://websta.me/p/803346321533848950_539267322

edit : looking at the support, i agree with nozaroc, that issue is not a a major problem...... it's just a matter of genre preference.