Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest lionel1430292475

honestly i'm kind of agree with some commen she need to try the other fashion, some of the even she's wearing same type of dress and colours i think she should explore her style because what, because whatever she wear will be fabolous and elegan, maybe next time i can see her style some of like this :
ValentinoEmma-Stone-In-Valentino-The-Amazing-Spid

or
Ellie Saab
emma-stone-in-elie-saab-amazing-spiderma

^ yeah, she is a natural gorgeous lady :D

just a friendly reminding dear, it's against soompi rules to quote the pics, it could be hard for some ppl to load the page given the page has too many pics...the mod doesn't like this dear 8-X

Riz..my pleasure dear :D

thanks to all chingus for links and pics and of cos all the translation, we are such a great team...the teaser was short, still makes me excited. Can't wait.

Somehow i still haven't given up Kyo will have a loveline with Takeshi....i am still in denial ...dun know why, but i think Kyo has a more important role than Nasami ...ewwwww...my delusional thoughts :P

wn8r.gif
Baidu

Guest sunflower91

John Woo Returns to Filmmaking in a Big Way With 'The Crossing'

“This movie has several themes: It is firstly about fate, which means that in life, many things happen for reasons beyond your control,” Woo says. “You can make the best of plans, but ultimately what happens is not up to you. It is also about humanity, about how suffering brings out the best and worst in people. More importantly, this movie is also about hope. No matter what happens to you, no matter how difficult things become, things will always get better in the end.”

The movie features a pan-Asian cast, including China’s Zhang Ziyi, Huang Xiaoming, Tong Dawei, Qin Hailu and Wang Qianyuan, South Korea’s Song Hye-kyo, Taiwan’s Chang Chen and Japan’s Masami Nagasawa and Takeshi Kaneshiro.

cannes-may-18-2014-xinhua-cast-members-a

^  B-)

Pic posted by Ms Park :x
e61l.jpg

In this news Kyo mentioned about MPL and that Kyo became friend with KDW from earlier work and it was fun to work as she was known with the director for 10 years and of cos KDW, the shooting of MPL was ended :D  ...but still no word about the Chinese movie :-??

http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/201405/sp2014051900454794690.htm

edit: oh, Shanda has already translated some reports at her site. Thanks dearie :D

Chingus, sorry for a lot of posts from me today  ;)) . Now i am off.

Laneige, i saw the link but couldn't view it :( ...she looks beautiful from the captures :x
w6c1.png
0lp9.png
e83v.png
t41s.png
kh6n.png

9q3j.png

981n.png
rpc1.png
:))
edae.png

dc

edit: Shanda, the link is from dc, and thanks for the trans sis, you work hard  ^:)^
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=songhyekyo&no=33888&page=1

edit: Shanda sis, no worries, it looks fine :D

Wow, Kim Sis, I love the new Laneige captures. Do you have the link to the video?
Here are a few articles. There are so many, I am confusing myself, LOL. I'll post more tonight, too.
-EDITED- I'm sorry for the weird formatting of the articles here. I copy and paste straight from my website and for some reason it shows up like this :( Again, I apologize.

[Cannes Report] Song Hye Kyo, "Jeon Do Yeon Sunbae is Really Awesome"

20140519014005778.jpg

“Jeon Do Yeon Sunbae, Really awesome.”

Actress Song Hye Kyo referred to Jeon Do Yeon as ‘Sunbae.’ She met with Korean reporters at a cafe in Cannes, France on the afternoon of May 18th. Song Hye Kyo, who came to the 67th Annual Cannes Film Festival with Director John Woo’s film, The Crossing, has been busy with press conference and interviews since May 17th.

Song Hye Kyo showed respect to fellow Korean actress, Jeon Do Yeon, who is also in Cannes. Jeon Do Yeon is the first Korean actress to serve as a jury member at Cannes this year. Song Hye Kyo said, “Jeon Do Yeon Sunbae is truly a great actress. Since we each had our own busy schedules, we couldn’t meet face to face or be in contact. I keep up with her news from a distance, but I really envy her and think she is awesome.”

In regards to The Crossing, Song Hye Kyo is receiving hot interest and as expected, interviewed with both Korean and international media. Because filming was enjoyable with very good collaboration, The Crossing actors, director, and officials’ friendship continues with meeting up from time to time.

Song Hye Kyo said, “Since I naturally like Korean food, when I go overseas to film or have a work commitment, I pack so much Korean food. With this schedule, it is short, so I wasn’t able to bring anything, but there isn’t a lot of time to properly eat a meal. To come to Cannes like this by mere chance, I feel very good.”

The Crossing, an epic starring Song Hye Kyo, Zhang Ziyi, Takeshi Kaneshiro, and Huang Xiaoming,is set against the background of the late 1940s in China, depicting love and pain

Song Hye Kyo has been busy with her schedule in connection with The Crossing since May 18th at night (local time). She returns to Korea on May 19th. Afterwards, she is expected to go back to China to fulfill her schedule relevant to The Crossing.

[Cannes Report] Song Hye Kyo “Project with Kang Dong Won,  Pairing up was Great”
jay20140519005210_I_05_C_1.jpg

Actress Song Hye Kyo shared her feelings on the project she completed.

Song Hye Kyo, who met with Korean reporters at Croisette cafe in Cannes, France on May 18th, 3 PM, said she completed filming for her recent film, My Palpitating Life.

“Collaborating with Kang Dong Won was so great. As we did our first movie, we became friends. Since I have also known Director Lee Jae Yong for over 10 years, filming was very fun,” She said.

She added, “We worked hard filming. If expectations are too high then disappointment is also big, so I hope expectations are moderate. She predicted, “It seems it will be released in the fall.”

Source: Sports Hankooki
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

Song Hye Kyo, “As I saw Jeon Do Yeon, I was thinking she is so cool

201405182325773254_5378c3282995d.jpg

Actress Song Hye Kyo revealed her love for Jeon Do Yeon, who was also found at the Cannes Film Festival.

Song Hye Kyo met with reporters in cannes, France, on May 18th (local time), and said, “While seeing Jeon Do Yeon, I was thinking she is really cool.”

On this day, she spoke of Jeon Do Yeon, expressing respect for her. She said, “She is really cool. She is such a cool person.” Afterwards, she stated, “As we met by chance, I greeted her and while seeing her, I was thinking, she is really cool.”

In addition, she said of coming to the Cannes Film Festival, “I didn’t come to Cannes Festival this time to gain anything, [but] I came for the movie, The Crossing. I have no other thoughts except this.”

Source: Osen

^ i still can't get off here yet :))

whoaaaa, so pretty :x
yvg4q.jpg
7516o.jpg

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201405190100172500011531&servicedate=20140519

edit: oh, we posted at the same time, Shanda :D , i dun have the other pics you posted, so please sis...... so HOTTT

Shanda, Sportseoul is working really hard lately kekeke ...night night sis.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sUaQrfxwC9c