Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest namjin

i am sorry i can not wait for my tutor. i chat with my classmate from my high school. she say there is a rumor about Miss SHK and KDWssi. i say before i left korea there is rumor about them but my classmate say there is rumor again. unnis ahjummas why is there rumor i don't understand i know they making a movie now but before there is no movie there is rumor

Kyo's news :  id="artibodyTitle" pid="28" tid="3" did="4105207" fid="1307" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-family: 'Microsoft Yahei', 微软雅黑, 黑体; font-size: 22px; height: 35px; line-height: 35px; overflow: hidden; text-align: center;"演说家第二季邀韩星 锁定全智贤宋慧乔
http://ent.sina.com.cn/y/k/2014-03-03/09574105207.shtml
"...a brand in China are choosing between Kyo and Jun Ji Hyun as spokesperson.. "
can everyone help me trans to eng??

^ Oh, Kyo still endorses for them? i haven't seem them before :-/  . Thanks for the pics dearie.

mieyan, thanks dear. It was a news yesterday saying Takeshi was still filming The crossing in ShangHai. Is she there for filming or for other occasion? looks like she puts on some weight which is good or perhaps bcos of the pic's angle :P

gnvd.png
Baidu

what....... Kyo in Shanghai :-O

she's really a certified ninja :D

i googled, she's there for filming show promo? what's that  :-??

rubylia, yes, i think she's using hair extension.

kim, she has to put on a lil to match papa daesoo ;;)

mieyan, thanks for the news.

with mr sidus -

refer to pic posted by kim  :D

Guest ferrel2010

Hello guys..can i ask you something? It's about an article in 2012 that Kyo will act in a drama named 'Bicha'. But that drama was postponed. I just read in Upcoming Kdrama section, Bicha will air around June/July 2014. Anyone know about this drama? Could it be Kyo will act in it? Or anyone maybe know about the other casts, lead actors, etc? pls share if you know something abt that drama..Thanks in advance^^

Guest kailoveskyo

She really looks like a real princess in her gown :)) I wander why dispatch didn't caught her in airport. I want to be updated in her airport fashion. How's the filming of MPL? thanks chingus!
please give the link of shk baidu site. Kanshamida :)

Guest kailoveskyo

Im just curious, Is Suzy of Miss A only endorsing Roem in korea? and our kyo in China?
Kyo Suzy
     vs  

Daebak Kyo :))