Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

hi hello everyone........... thank you for the sharings :D :D

Kyo is being very quiet......... hope MPL filming has started smoothly...... though now ms park is guarding both leads, i hope she'll tweet at least a pic from bts [-O< [-O<

it always amaze us everytime Kyo's J.Estina pics surfaced.............. she fits their concept "The Princess" so very well  :x :x

random pics from "Today" pc -

today3_zps68b08a29.jpg~original

today2_zpsbc8c85c9.jpg~original

today4_zps3ad6e7de.jpg~original

credit as labelled

Guest reikozen

hello everyone!!! i'm a rookie here.... and to tell the truth i'm a Solid Won Bin fan. of course, me and my small group (we call ourselves "D' observers) of WB fans used to root for SHK for our own idol. But that was ages ago then, when realization slowly sinks in our hardheaded minds. But we still like and love SHK and still conitnue to support her no matter whom she is paired to.

^ Welcome to Kyo's thread, reikozen. We were used to root kyo for WB long time ago too, but as a fan, i think we will learn to like whom ever she might end up as well.. so good to see you here :D

Thanks to all chingus for updatings :D

Kyo in younger days :x
5xon.jpg
dc

Guest reikozen

our group D' observers and a small group of KDW fans also,  hangs out together.... their idol and our idol being friends, we of course form a sort of camaraderie.... we shared and swapped stories while drinking our favorite soju.... and last saturday night while we had our drinking session,  our mutual friend, we called her Birdie came and whispered to us.... the reason the Dispatch is silent nowadays about KDW/SHK is they have something BIG!!!! How big Birdie don't know yet... but we ask her to keep digging.... Birdie never let us down before, 4 days before Dispatched announced the JIS/KMH affair, Birdie already passed the news to us, ... WB/LNY news we learned from her also, and so KDW being cast in MPL we learned late November....

Guest song4kim

hi reikozen!welcome to hyekyo’s thread!!i was reading your post ryt now nd i cant help but feel excited of what u told us...u really do hav a reliable source there..i wonder what cld be that BIG revelation... X_X ..i hope u keep updating us abt it...tnx a bunch for the info! :);) >:D<

class="at_title"Celebrities Who Love Big Bang As Much As We Do!

By Staff Writer | February 19, 2014 02:52 AM EST

picture-5-png.png?w=600

Teen Top's Changjo is a huge fan of Big Bang, and so are the rest of his buddies. In an interview with Elle Girl Magazine, the singer said, “We like them a lot. If you asked us to pick a senior artist that we really admire, most of us would pick Big Bang. Before we shoot a music video, we try to immitate the gestures and expressions that they do. The angles that Taeyang sunbae-nim makes while dancing, and even the way he moves his mouth while wearing sunglasses.”

In a press meeting with Shinhwa, leader Eric said that the group is big fans of Big Bang.

Gorgeous actress Song Hye Kyo said in an interview that Big Bang is her go-to group. She said, "I receive so much positive energy from listening to their music. I love the freedom they communicate. Sadly, I have not been able to attend one of their concerts yet." She should date T.O.P., what do you think?

American actress, comedian, and personality, Aisha Tyler is a huge fan of Big Bang. In an interview she said, “I’m obsessed with Korean pop ... People do you not know how awesome Korean pop is? Everybody only knows Psy, but K-Pop is like the best music in the world. K-Pop is the best, Big Bang and 2NE1.. I’m so into Korean pop, it’s the best.”

Singer Nelly Furtado loves Big Bang's T.O.P. She said, “I’ve already enjoyed K-Pop over the years. I’m really lucky enough to live in a city where you can go to a little Korean barbeque place and watch as many K-Pop videos you want on the TV screen ... Well, it’s kind of interesting because there’s the cultural divide where we’re so far in Canada and all the artists are really making their careers over here in Asia so the average K-Pop artist is not that easy to phone up on the phone ... I wanted T.O.P on Big Hoops!”

Actress Han Ga In said on a show that she's a huge fan of Big Bang. She even went as far to say that her cell phoneicon1.png wall paper and photo albums are inundated with Big Bang photos.

Guest hyewon74

Hi reikozen!  count me in how I wish to hear a good news soon abt our lovely SHK and a possible prince charming in the person of KDW.  For me they are a perfect match.  par A-listers!  Looking forward to more updates on their movie and other projects.  Wish them success always!
:\">

Guest AnJilaah

As a VIP (a BIGBANG fan) how I wish to see Hye Kyo have a chance for collaboration with them (be it a CF or whatever). Even with just one member is a treat! JEstina make it happen!  8->

Guest deaborj

hi chinggus,

ms park retweeted a pic of yuna kim and it's like she's congratulating her or giving her support to her.
> I watched the sochi games featuring yuna kim...(it was worth my 2 days of eyebags for not getting enough sleep as it was shown way past midnight here in the philippines.) and I can say that I became an overnight fan of Yuna. She's definitely the ICE QUEEN. Very graceful and a prolific skater. I agree with the results. She deserves the silver medal. Not that she didnt do well, she was really really good. She has nothing to be ashamed of. She gave her best. She has nothing to prove. She will leave a big mark on the figure skating history. Koreans should really be proud of her. BTW, she wore J Estina tiara earrings. Truly a queen.
>I can't help but think/imagine what if Kyo indeed pursued figure skating? I'm sure she will also be a superstar and a queen...but good thing she did not or else, there will be no Jessie in Full House, Oh Young in TWTWB, no Jenny in Autumn in MY heart, and no beautiful face for Laniege and J Estina and ROEM, hehehe. glad she made that choice to be an actress. She's still the Queen of Hallyu...and hopefull the Queen to my favorite KING...:D

Guest deaborj

> Btw, Ms shanda, uploaded some videos showing Kyo doing some ice skating. You may want to check it out at her site. It so great to see Kyo do her own thing in the ice skating rink. Makes me nostalgic about the Full House days with Rain. :D....Hope SHK and Yuna Kim can make a CF together-Kyo doing figure skating and Yuna acting - while both wearing J estina Earrings. I think that would really be awesome.

Similarities between Kyo and Yuna Kim
-Kyo's hobby is Figure/Ice Skating  (Yuna is the Figure Skating Queen).
-both are spokepersons/models for J Estina
-both are heavy on charity works (Yuna is involved on UNICEF)
-both are considered Ambasadors of Goodwill to Korea for their contribution in promoting Korea overseas. (Remember the guidebooks in Museums)
-Yuna did a CF with Big Bang, Kyo likes Big Bang.
-SHK is friends with JIS, and In Sung's ideal girl is Yuna Kim.
(great right?)

> Also, i'd like to thank Soompi for the Superstar status....hehehehe.they made my fantasy of being a Superstar come true though I know I still have a very long way to go to shine as brightly like the real SUPERSTARS like Kyo and Kim Yuna....:D... Happy Sunday!

Guest jandynamaste25

deaborj said: hi chinggus,

ms park retweeted a pic of yuna kim and it's like she's congratulating her or giving her support to her.
> I watched the sochi games featuring yuna kim...(it was worth my 2 days of eyebags for not getting enough sleep as it was shown way past midnight here in the philippines.) and I can say that I became an overnight fan of Yuna. She's definitely the ICE QUEEN. Very graceful and a prolific skater. I agree with the results. She deserves the silver medal. Not that she didnt do well, she was really really good. She has nothing to be ashamed of. She gave her best. She has nothing to prove. She will leave a big mark on the figure skating history. Koreans should really be proud of her. BTW, she wore J Estina tiara earrings. Truly a queen.
>I can't help but think/imagine what if Kyo indeed pursued figure skating? I'm sure she will also be a superstar and a queen...but good thing she did not or else, there will be no Jessie in Full House, Oh Young in TWTWB, no Jenny in Autumn in MY heart, and no beautiful face for Laniege and J Estina and ROEM, hehehe. glad she made that choice to be an actress. She's still the Queen of Hallyu...and hopefull the Queen to my favorite KING...:D 

class="span12 article-heading" itemprop="name"The Crossing Poster                                                                                                 

by Helen Earnshaw | 22 February 2014       

the-crossing-poster-1.jpg

John Woo is set to return to the director's chair this year with his new epic drama The Crossing.

The Crossing is the first film for Woo since Red Cliff II back in 2009, as he brings Hui-Ling Wang screenplay to life.

This epic Chines drama is set during the Chinese Revolution in 1949, and follows three couples as they flee from China to an island of Taiwan.

Woo has brought together a fantastic cast as Zhang Ziyi, Song Hye-kyo, Takeshi Kaneshiro and Huang Xiaoming are all on board.

Ziyi has starred in the likes of Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, Hero and House of Flying Daggers, and this is set to be another epic project for the actress.

The Crossing is released later this year.

by Helen Earnshaw for www.femalefirst.co.uk

Oscars 2014 itemprop="headline" William Chang Suk Ping proved to be a 'Grandmaster' of costume design

The Costumes: The Hong Kong native was also production designer and editor of the lavish-looking kung fu film.

• Hye-Kyo Song and Tony Leung, who stars as Ip Man, in a scene in which a family portrait is taken in "The Grandmaster," by director Wong Kar Wai. The fur collar on her coat came from a vintage find.
    By Janet Kinosian February 18, 2014, 6:45 a.m. Designer William Chang Suk Ping creates a sumptuous Chinese sartorial palette as the costume designer (and production designer and editor) of Wong Kar Wai's latest film, "The Grandmaster." Set in Shanghai in the 1930s and beyond, it tells the story of Ip Man (Tony Leung), the kung fu master who eventually trains actor Bruce Lee. Chang's sets, which include a full-scale brothel and a train station, showcase his luscious clothing designs exquisitely. The Hong Kong native has collaborated with the director on all his films and here gives viewers an authentic Asian feast for the eyes, something important to the designer. "I prefer working with Chinese films," he says in reference to possible future work on more traditional Hollywood fare. "Maybe it's patriotic, I don't know, but I think we need more people doing this. I want the world to see a certain period of China is like that; I was always hoping I could do it as authentic as possible, so people can see without a distorted idea of what China should be."
    calendar@latimes.com

Twitpic, i think it's Kyo on the pic and the guy is playing  the doc in MPL :D

https://twitter.com/hwangmanik/status/437536723443015681/photo/1

reikozen , wow, you made shkers's wild imaginations work harder kekeke

edit: rubylia, it seems so. Well, i will delete it then :( . Thanks