Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

exactly, i was thinking of Dispatch too..... why not a single report from them ?

either they are not into this "shipper" thingy or........ they scared of ms park    :D

what i find them funny is, whatever netizens comments, they used as the subject of their reports....... 20 comments = 20 reports lol.  

putriN said:

exactly, i was thinking of Dispatch too..... why not a single report from them ?

either they are not into this "shipper" thingy or........ they scared of ms park    :D

what i find them funny is, whatever netizens comments, they used as the subject of their reports....... 20 comments = 20 reports lol.  

mieyan said:

The Crossing:

> The Crossing is on the list of movies release in Dec. 2014 in Japan. A Japanese distributor bought the right already? not sure, it doesn't say in details.....

http://www.cinematopics.com/cinema/koukaibi/koukaibi.php?year=2014&month=12

> Report on The Crossing by J-media:  no new info about the movie included but some new pics of Masami Nagasawa

http://www.crank-in.net/movie/news/29120

> Report on The Crossing by C-media:  a movie magazine reported the movie, mainly talks about ZZY assuming from their pics.....

cr as tagged 

What is k-media doing??? C-media reported ZZY and J-media reported Masami Nagasawa and where is Kyo's new pics or info of The Crossing???  Don't mind lil things..... please do your job!!!  I can bark this much now? :P

Hi, pls. Bear with me ., am just missing Kyo., am sure were all curious what shes up to these days .., so I try to look every now and then and try to post here can't understand korean characters thats why am so thankful for friends here who speak , and understand Kyos Language thanks for all the help .. appreciate all your kindness..!

dispatch news

3 hours ago 

[NYDP]

디패 뉴욕팀은 오늘 뉴욕 현대미술관(MoMA)를 방문했습니다.

LOVE 조형물도, 고흐의 별이 빛나는 밤도 감상했지만,

가장 감동받았던 건 MoMA 내 한국어 브로셔였죠.

MoMA의 한국어 브로셔는 송혜교의 전액 후원으로 탄생했습니다.

해외 활동을 하면서 한국어 서비스의 중요성을 느껴 직접 나섰다네요.

조미정 and 544 others like this.

Jeamin Park

Heejin Kang 한국어 브로셔 송혜교가 전액후원했던거래!!

2 · Reply · 2 hours ago

Hyemin Shin

김나리 언니생각나융ㅋㅋㅋ

1 · Reply · 2 hours ago

Yu Jin Lee

배지은 오늘따라그림엄청많이밬ㅋㅋㅋ

Reply · 21 minutes ago

김민지

이쁜데 마음씨도착해!!

Reply · 2 hours ago

송혜교 She has been nominated as the finalists for "The Best Supporting Actress" of "The Grandmaster (일대종사)" by The Huading Awards (China)!!

11:34pm - 7 Feb 14

@ GraceB really!!! ...well congratulations to SHK =D> <:-P ... wish her the best of luck!!! [-O<...say after spending 4-5 years of filming The Grandmasters...she surely deserved the nomination and/or award... when is the awards night? :)

@nozaroc  yes,, kyo has been nominated as best supporting actress
it will be held on March 9 at Saban Theater Los Angeles, Hollywood USA
here's the link  http://www.67.com/www/zhuanti/huading_globalfilm/

fr twitter

i'm happy  for kyo  =D> \:D/ \:D/

can someone tell me about Full House filming location.. ??
i remember i have read an article in blog website mentioned that full house filming location has been destroyed due to typhoon (here's the video  

)

but recently i just saw someone posted full house filming location in instagram
http://instagram.com/p/kH_L_mF2sv/