Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest eeldeerlove

I would like to see Song Hye Kyo attending the SBS Drama Awards because she will get an award (Top Excellence Actress or Daesang) not because LMH wants to see her personally. No offense to the fans. *peace*
:)>-

hi kyonatics :-h
just like you guys, me too i'd really want to see our princess at sbs but i guess she really can't do it due to her tight schedule & that is already confirmed :( as we can see the many news appearing/posted to the previous pages...so lets just hope her safety, good health & happiness while she's taping in Taiwan and wishing her a prosperous new year in advance & to everyone <:-P <:-P <:-P    Happy New Year!pizapcom10254471593536436561388323187343

p.s. i love this saying of putrin unnie "miracle do comes true esp. at this thread" so who knows? our dear girl will surprise us on 31st? :x

Guest Jhay Neh Vieh

hi guys happy new year to all....just wanted to ask where i can watch a reason to live wd eng subs i been digging it on youtube but till now i cant find the full movie..hope somebody can help me wd this coz i wanted to see it since i have plenty of time this time of the year..thanks in advance. :x :x :x

Kyo can't be at the SBS award, how sad. But Kyo got APAN daesang award before and i am happy for it as it does not based on ratings, i am not familiar with these awards and i only know those awards events at times quite bias and i am not hoping much as Kyo can't attend. Hopefully SBS can do some wonder for us to believe in what the awards actually means. No offense to anyone though.

Chingus, happy new year to all and i really miss you all. Be back. :x

Ha ji young, i think she's a reporter or appears on a variety show i'm not sure.. However, she have met a lot of stars and she said that kyo is the most beatiful .. Even prettier in real life.. Wahh i want to see kyo too http://news.nate.com/view/20131231n09268 Have a great day everyone!!

should auld acquaintance be forgot, and never brought to mind? should auld acquaintance be forgot and days of O' lang syne!...sorry guys for my not so relevant post...its just that its a long vacation w/ nothing to do.Bored to the maxxxx! *HAPPY NEW YEAR* everyone! :)
<:-P

December 30, 2013
Ha Ji-yeong praises Song Hye-kyo's beauty
Source: Etoday via Hancinema.net l Nate ++
211121821351.jpg

Entertainer Ha Ji-yeong complimented on Song Hye-kyo's real beauty.
Ha Ji-yeong posted on her Twitter, "I've been looking back on 2013! It's just a simple review on my life and I pick Lee Jeong-jae, Song Hye-kyo and...as the best looking people I've ever seen" and added a picture with it.
The picture she posted is of Ryoo Seung-ryong, Seo In-guk, Yang Dong-geun, Lee Min-jeong, Joo Sang-wook, Lee Byeong-Heon, Kim Woo-bin, Lee Seung-gi and other celebrities she took pictures with.
However, she picked Lee Jeong-jae and Song Hye-kyo out of everyone.
Netizens say, "How pretty is she?", "I want to see her for myself too", "I understand what she's saying, I do" and more.

ps: Happy New Year @utkim

Thanks to all the chingus here for the updates :) our thread is all quite,bet many dearies are on their vacation.Happy new year to all :D

im still not out of the disappointment that our girl cant attend the award show,i am too hoping for some miracle thou it is least likely to happen!

saw in an article that Kyo was nominated for the daesang,makes it even more sad that she could not attend..but i hope SBS doesnt take the attendence into consideration and awards her all the same.atleast a top excellence award,she sure deserves it for her fabulous potrayal of Oh young...my best wishes to Jo in sung sshi too :)

for all those who want to watch the drama show live here's the link..enjoy :D

SBS [연기대상] - 생중계(Drama Awards Live streaming)