Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

hello everyone....thanks a lot for the new updates, pics, links, comments & trans and like freshspring dearest said i'm also in mr. trans aka byj look-alike fever >:D<..he looks very adonis...kekeke...the handsomest translator ive seen so far...wow!!!  hye kyo unnie is very lucky...meiyan dearie was precisely right our dear princess was surrounded by good looking guys ;))
putrin unnie i'm still crossing my fingers & hoping that hye kyo unnie can attend the coming SBS drama awards w/ jis...? [-O<..i do really missed seeing them both again together :-< :-< :-<..i hope UAAP can fixed her crazy/tight schedule:) hehehe
happy monday to all... :D

Guest kailoveskyo

Thanks @nino for the link.. Wahha. It seems LMH is a super loyal to our queen SHK. Waah. Hope they will see each other and/or even get a picture together at SBS awards..wahaha. #excited

Yup, I knew that HJM played the younger version in All In. When I found out they were the same age, I was a bit surprised. SHK does look older doesn't she? Anywho, LMH and SHK?? I don't mind. As long as LMH has improved. Lol. 

@freshspring, hi there :-h.  Miss you too dear.  Glad to see you active again :)

It seems like Mr. Translator is gaining a fan base here :)).  The media is taking notice of him too :D

Song Hye-kyo’s translator gains attention for his good looks

FDD7283486D99E1959839D157E2ADE.jpg

Popular South Korean actress Song Hye-kyo is currently filming for John Woo’s The Crossing in Taiwan, where her male translator is garnering attention for bearing an uncanny resemblance to Winter Sonata star Bae Yong-joon.

According to media reports, the ladies in the production team have been especially affectionate towards the 25-year-old Korean translator, who is 1.8m-tall.

After days of filming in the cold winter weather, Hye-kyo finally had some time off last weekend. The actress made use of her rare break to visit a friend living in an apartment on Zhongxiao East Road. Hye-kyo was also spotted to be surrounded by security guards wherever she went – a clear indication of her superstar status in Taiwan.

Although Lee Hom is reportedly residing in the same building, the singer was away in China for a concert that day, dismissing rumours of a meet-up between the two.

97C88B7AE835D80B03D6977FE4A47.jpg

Source:  http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/celebrity/buzz/asia/song-hye-kyo%E2%80%99s-translator-gains-attention-for-his-good-looks

like freshspring said, everyone here have caught the Mr Trans fever :D :D

oh and this pic posted by mieyan........ i think he helped Kyo to put the jacket on her shoulders  ;))

capture-20131213-085931.png

hclover, thanks for sharing the news dearie...... "The Crossing" is back in my radar...... i'm quite disappointed earlier when i thought there's no takekyo collab  :\">

either way it's fine, i'm more looking forward to her new local project after the news of her male co-star was announced on 2nd dec   ;;)

seeing the gif posted by Mexteur..... i miss her so much in FH..... after 3 consecutive heavy genre, hopefully her new drama (if ever happens) will be romcom..... afterall, if i'm not mistaken, she did say she want to do a romcom next in one of the post twtwb interviews.

jennifer, yes, we do want her to attend the sbs year-end event..... looking at her heavy filming schedules ahead, i don't want to raise my hope huhu.

Have a great week ahead everyone !

Guest 02yoxanoh

Mr. Trans cum bodyguard is indeed handsome! He has a potential to become a celebrity lol (who knows) Anyway ....At this point there's no definite details regarding her attendance in Sbs awarding ceremony on 31st :( why oh why? Got any news?

putrin unnie...that's what makes me sad a bit...but still am hoping & looking forward to see her in that particular awarding ceremony...hehehe and regarding the pic you re-post how sweet of mr. trans to help our dear princess putting her jacket  >:D< :x..ahhh...what a gentleman creature indeed ;;)
and speaking of FH  and seeing the gif...am done re watching FH...she never failed me to laugh out loud...and i really love the contract signing & the rewriting of new contract scenes....and seeing their facial expressions at that moment wherein it so serious...i ended burst out laughing =))....and many many more scenes.. :)) :)) :))
and thanks for the news about mr. trans hclover chingu :D
O2yoxanoh...yes..he really is handsome...and to become a celebrity? not bad...yeah..who really knows ;;)

Guest graaccee02

Hi! everyone ..!!  .., just been busy lately .. but I am aware with whats happening ..,Thank you for all the updates :) 

Oh.. Mr. Translator your'e so cute..:) he is indeed a Bae Yong Jun look alike .. whats his name ? his job as a translator maybe is only  a stepping stone for him :)   ..,most fans are noticing his good looks,  who knows one day he'll get offers too to appear in a drama .,let's watch closely .. !! :)  I actually like him .., because he works with Kyo ..:)

do you have any news yet about the updates of My Palpitating Life ? who's playing the son ? just curious .. Thanks ..!! :)

Translation summary for Korea's Bazaar interview:
" Zhou Yun Fen comes from a wealthy family.She was lively,outgoing and naive.After the war broke out, she went to Taiwan and become a mature lady.Director Woo thinks that the original Zhou Yun Fen is just like me and the after is just like me in Huang Jin Yi's shadow. The image of a strong lady in the beginning somehow reflects my true self. Few years ago, i was at Cannes film festival and attended Michelle Yeoh's yacht party.To reach the yacht, everyone must take the speedboat and  was wearing gown and heels making it a bit inconvenient.At that moment, i took out my heels and walked barefooted to the speedboat.I think that's why i left an impression on Director's Woo.He also joked that i look like a tomboy."
"I know clearly how i am suppose to act my character and present it to the audience.As long as i think on behalf of the audience and realize what they want to see i will be able to grasp my performance well.Zhang Zi Yi acts really well, if i see her at "The Crossing" ,i would tell her that. Director Wong's movies are often vague and artsy, as a fan i myself love this part about his movies."
"There's a scene that required me to retake for 30 times.It's the scene where Ip Man and me were eating and i was supposed to be upset and sulking, got up,kicked the chair and got out from the room.That scene must be expressed using body language and not words.That scene was shot 30 times, later on i was so upset and angry with myself that i dashed out and drank whisky.I came back filming the scenes but this time i prepared a bit of whisky in the room.At that time, i was really angry with myself and i couldn't think clearly.Actually Director was trying to help me by letting me struggle and find a way out from there, and it worked out effectively for me. Wong Kar was in Korea not too long ago for Chinese film festival and asked Hye Kyo: "Do you still hate me?" Hye Kyo answered: "Not anymore" Wong Kar wai then said " thank you then."
" The Grandmaster brought another significance for me, i feel that Chinese fans don't treat me as a foreign actress but as a local.I don't have that" i am a guest" kind of feeling.This allows me to have more confidence, in the future i will come to China more often to work,from the premiere of The Grandmaster , i become more at ease."
"Usually,as the story goes on the plot will more often than not let others feel discourage but Writer Noh's script is the other way round.In her script, as the story continues, more and more things are required from you and there's greater sense of urgency so when we reached episode 12, everyone from actors to staff were extremely exhausted,physically and mentally taxing, in the end it seems that we fought with our ownselves."
"That Winter is a project that i am extremely grateful for.This drama let the audience discovers my new self but more importantly the success of this drama encourages me further to take risks and accept challenges in the future.Eventhough i am sorry, but in the future i would feel okay even if i have to fail another 5 times."
Director Lee Jong Hyang of Today was never in doubt of her acting,she said " Her outstanding performance in this drama is exactly what she has shown in "Today". The movie box office for "Today" was not good that's why i am sad that people can't see her outstanding performance in that movie.There are a lot of ways to describe actor's growth, for me Song Hye Kyo's growth is by leaps and bounds and i am waiting for the day when she improves much further."
" I didn't cry because i got the award but because my working days with Director Lee and all the staff and crews were happy ones.Everyone was always calm and never show their displease. The atmosphere was always like a big family gathering, a happy one. That moment, the image of this " happy family" appeared thus i cried.They were working really hard and never voiced ou their concerns.I don't even have a chance to let everyone know about this."
" In Paris, i was shocked when i passed by a cinema.They have around 12 theaters and each theater was showing different movie genre, there's action movie,Hollywood movie, Independent movie, Asian movie.. but how about our country.I really admire their way of screening movies.I really hope that movie like "Today" would be screen in a bigger theater, getting the acknowledgement and recognition from the audience, that would be good."
 Director Lee said " Hye Kyo would caress my head to console me,she is really a "small" adult. She is good at hiding her feelings, she doesn't express more than 30% of what she is feeling, i got a feeling that she just wish to bury her feelings at the bottom of her heart and use her own way to dispose it.Because all her unnies and friends around her are all like that,i told her that i am worried that she would marry the wrong man." 
source"baidu

Guest 02yoxanoh

Jo Hyun Jae and SHK worked together in Sunshine of love 2004, If you guys have bts of this drama, an article about them during SOL days, I wanna know what his thought on SHK, how's his impression towards her and stuff....would you mind sharing it here? I think JaeKyo couple had the least shippers, least-talked about couple, no one did any fan made pics nor videos just the 2 of them :( As far as I am concerned, they had a great chemistry together, both of them looked adorable. It's so obvious JHJ is one of my favourite leading men that SHK worked with.

Based on what I observed for any awards event, only the winners will attend those events, seems like they knew already the result before heading to the event, but some of newbie actress/actors will still attend in order to get fans to acknowledge them n they need to wear extremely nice dress n sometimes tend to be too sexy in order to look noticeable. I believe our Princess always humble for what she wears. A little bit hesitate she will attend if only win couple award since last time when she won couple award with Hyun Bin for Worlds Within, she didn't attend it. Haih...

02yoxanoh said: Jo Hyun Jae and SHK worked together in Sunshine of love 2004, If you guys have bts of this drama, an article about them during SOL days, I wanna know what his thought on SHK, how's his impression towards her and stuff....would you mind sharing it here? I think JaeKyo couple had the least shippers, least-talked about couple, no one did any fan made pics nor videos just the 2 of them :( As far as I am concerned, they had a great chemistry together, both of them looked adorable. It's so obvious JHJ is one of my favourite leading men that SHK worked with.