Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Another video captures behind the scene of SHK in The crossing
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"中視新聞》喬妹現身陽明山拍片 復古妝扮清秀

cre to 1.jpg?v=513ee389China Times
-------------------
According to the arrticle @meiyan dear post, we have this info:
Spend life and death

(Huang Xiaoming Song Hye Kyo)

KMT officers and princess fell in love get married, because of the war parting. Woman went to Taiwan, the man was wounded in the battle killed.

@elinnoor dearest, warm welcome to you. Yeah, I think I won't give up my hope of Takekyo :D And I'm sorry for not replying you sooner. Thanks you for mentioning me :x

2013 Annual Awards Ceremony Korean television schedule: acting awards: SBS (12/31)
6c24e8f4gw1ebfqxr238ej20g90fut9d.jpg

Guest song4kim

I thought for a while there that the handsome guy behind kyo was holding her back...but aftr a thorough investigation of my eyes...(in fact zooming my eyes closer ...hehe)...he was only just holding an umbrella... :D :-?? :-B

Guest graaccee02

hclover96 said: The 2013 SBS Drama Awards "Best Couple" official nominations are out.  You need to register first in order to vote.  I think you can only vote once per day.  Here is the site to vote:

http://wizard2.sbs.co.kr/sw11/template/swtpl_iframetype.jsp?vVodId=V2000001110&vProgId=1000943&vMenuId=1020090

If this award is based on votes only, then it's pretty hopeless for SHK and JIS to win because 1) like jjeennyy19 said before, we SHKers are lazy voters (I myself is guilty as charged :P) and 2) LMH and PSH fans are so hardcore and passionate about voting.  They have so much more votes that it's almost impossible to catch up with them :(

Since the site is in Korean, here is the instruction on how to vote.  I put it in a spoiler tag because the instructions are pretty long.  Got this how-to-vote info from another thread.  Hopefully it will work :)

You need to register first, here are the steps (follow/clicks the red mark in the pictures below):

1. Go to login site and select the fourth option

https://sbscert.sbs.co.kr/login/member/join/agree.jsp

2. Select ‘Agree’ for all three options, then select ‘Foreigner in Overseas’ at the bottom of the page

3. Fill in the form as instructed.
Name filled in should be the same as the one recorded on identification card (ID card).
Check if your ID is available.

Password must be in the length of 8-13 letters, comprising of lowercase alphabets, numbers and special characters.
Country codes and area codes for your telephone can be found here:http://countrycode.org/

For ‘E-mail (광고 수신여부)’, you can choose ‘no’ to reject receiving updates from SBS.

For ‘Confirmation Process’, you need to provide a picture/scan of your identification card or passport (the former is preferred). Choose to either upload the picture (in gif or jpg format) or to fax the picture. The picture/scan should include both sides of the document (if both sides have information recorded).

Size of the picture uploaded must not be larger than 500kb. Refer to tutorial on how to send a fax overseas if you choose to fax the picture of your ID card:http://www.ehow.com/how_4588664_send-fax-overseas.html

Then select ‘Submit’.

4. You will be brought to a page that says, ‘Thank you for joining SBS’

5. Wait for confirmation email to be sent.

After it's confirmed, just click on the vote button under TWTWB pic. Hope it helps.

thanks mieyan, Kyo look so good in casual outfit, her scarf and her shirt too, familiar :D

freshspring, awesome gif, how do they make it  :-O? are they yours? keke

hclover, i am the guilty when it comes to "vote"...bianeh

SBS's strong contenders, some discussions are going around :P
qni.bmp
http://isplus.joins.com/article/000/13386000.html?cloc=

edit: only 1 more page, we will hit the number 2500...we are a bunch of walkie talkie fans :))

LOL at Jenny,hclover! how right you both are reg SHKers being lazy ones...im one guilty party too :)) just reading the instructions for registrations make my head spin...oh well,but this time il do it.. aja aja   \m/

thanks all for the updates dearies :D

and i agree with grace,iv always thought the voting system for deciding winners as the most unfair...Not everyfan can sit up and take pains to vote,not to mention wade through all the procedures in korean,how much ever we love the actor/actress...and if it is one time i would gladly do it,but few hardcore fans take it upon themselves to vote million times over,that it becomes a total waste of our single precious vote.so for every vote we share,there are people who do it 100 times..so what's the use? Sigh..i think it cant be controlled however..tats how it is.Anyways its fine if our couple cant win,we know how wonderful they were together,how synchronized and complimentary their acting were,how intense their chemistry was,so tats more than fine i guess...for we fans O2 couple is most certainly the best...fighting!! :x :x 

Kyo spotted :D

qpeu.jpg

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=435910

Guest song4kim

...one consolation though,if there's a contest for number of fans who are non-koreans...hye kyo will definitely win!and a landslide for sure!!lets just concede guys for the best couple category...even though it hurts (ouch!!)...but there's still hope for the other category...aja aja!!! =D> :)

John Woo's 'The Crossing' shooting in Taipei

2013/12/12 18:25:24 20131212001911.jpg

Taipei, Dec. 12 (CNA) Shooting has started in Taipei for Hong Kong director John Woo's big budget historical drama "The Crossing," with Taiwanese-Japanese actor Takeshi Kaneshiro and a Japanese actress spotted filming in the mountains around Taipei Tuesday.

Kaneshiro, a fan favorite whose mother hails from Taiwan, and Japan's Masami Nagasawa were dressed in mid-20th century clothing as they shot outside a Japanese-style house built for the film in Taipei's Yangmingshan National Park.

Despite temperatures plunging to around 6 degrees, the 40-year-old actor was seen wearing just a light jacket while his costar wore a short sleeveless dress.

Dubbed the "Chinese version of Titanic," "The Crossing" is the story of three couples in China who boarded an ill-fated ship bound for Taiwan during the turmoil of 1949.

It is based on the Taiping, which capsized Jan. 27, 1949 in the Baijie Strait some 71 miles southeast of Shanghai after colliding with a cargo ship. A total of around 1,000 lives were lost, many of them well-heeled elites fleeing the onslaught of Communist troops.

The NT$1.45-billion (US$48.6-million) film features an all-star cast from around Asia, including China's Zhang Ziyi, Huang Xiaoming, Tong Dawei, South Korea's Song Hye-kyo, and Hong Kong's Bowie Lam.

Most of those actors and actresses are set to arrive in Taiwan in the near future to shoot for a month in Taipei and Kaohsiung. Lam is already in the country, according to Taiwan's Apple Daily.

Woo, known best for his action films including "Broken Arrow" and "Face/Off," is planning a media event to update on the progress of shooting in two weeks, according to the United Daily News.

(By Maia Huang)
ENDITEM/WH

Guest KarenGK

thanks for the updates unnies ♥

I'm so amazed because you are so updated about our Queen..You're so patience looking for any news sites that are related to our beloved SHK and I am one of your beneficiaries of your amazing news..Excited for upcoming SBS Awards :)) When they (SBS)  release the other nominations? 

Guest song4kim

Hi karen grace,welcome to the hyekyo world!! :-h :) >:D< ...me too...i cant wait!i hope she wins and im anticipating her fashion statement for that nite... :-t

Guest kailoveskyo

count me too! I'm so excited beyond words..I think she will stop the time once she walk down in the red carpet..According to dispatch "Goddess of Red carpet"..And we all know that our Queen is very rare to grace in the red carpet, she avoid many publicity like other stars..she always remains low profile..she is truly humble person.

HAPPY 2500 posts!! Lets do it 3000 sooooon :))

Wow, THANK YOU for the updates and photos of The Crossing. I especially love the paparazzi shot of her. She has such a great style ~ it's nice to see her how her style has evolved after all these years. I wish I could take a peep into her closet and maybe steal- I mean 'borrow' a few items. hehe. Hmm...Kyo's shoe size is 6.5 (US size) so I can't borrow her shoes since my feet are a bit bigger! LOL.  :P
Anyway, hope you all have a great weekend! Sorry I don't have anything to share or contribute now, but maybe next time :)

Welcome Karen to SHG's thread.. hope to see your posts more often:)

Once again thanks to all Kyonatics for the updates and posts..Happy 2500 to all...i guess Our's is the thread with most no of pages for a Korean actress,duno about the actors side..Goes to show how popular and loved our Kyo is..i might even add that we Kyoers are chatterboxes like kim said :))

Lee Hyori to Hold a Charity Bazaar with Ko So Young, Song Hye Kyo, and Han Hye Yeon

By Staff Writer | December 13, 2013 06:36 AM EST

(Photo : ELLE)

Singer Lee Hyori has 
joined forces with top female celebrities to hold a charity bazaar event.

Stylist Han Hye Yeon tweeted that on the flea market bazaar will be held on December 13th and 14th and will feature Lee Hyori, Song Hye Kyo, Ko So Young, and designer couple Steve J &Yoni P.

It will be held in Shinsadong, an area of Seoul. The location is called Henry Baglin Flagship, and it will be held from December 13th and 14th from 11 AM to 6 PM.

Lee Hyori, who has been dubbed the "social-tainer", often holds these non-profit bazaars and donates the profit for charity. Just last month, she raised money for animal shelters by having an auction for the cause. She donated the entire profit to the cause.

In other news, Lee Hyori will have a musical collaboration with 2NE1's CL on the upcoming SBS "Gayodaejeon".

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/69427/20131213/lee-hyori-hold-charity-bazaar-ko-young-song-hye-kyo.htm