Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest hyefren

class="content-title" 2AM’s Jinwoon and Go Joon Hee Share a Cotton Candy Kiss kimdebbie May 4, 2013 3 Comments 2AM’s Jinwoon and Go Joon Hee Share a Cotton Candy Kiss

On the latest episode of “We Got Married” Season 4, pretend-wedded couple Go Joon Hee and 2AM member Jung Jin Woon shared a cotton candy kiss inspired by drama, “That Winter, The Wind Blows.”

The two stars went on a date strolling through a nearby park. Jinwoon took the opportunity to especially play up his aegyo for his wife to show her other charming points of himself. He also took the opportune moment to initiate a cotton candy kiss with Go Joon Hee, as seen in drama”That Winter, The Wind Blows,” between actors Jo In Sung and Song Hye Gyo. She shyly didn’t refuse.  

Jinwoon continued to shower her with affection saying things like “You’re just too cute! I want to bite you.” Even though Go Joon Hee is 6 years his senior, Jinwoon continued to captivate his new wife and viewers at home with his ability to be the man leading the relationship.

Who is your favorite “We Got Married” couple this season?

Jinwoon_GoJunHee.jpg

Lee Na Young wearing a wig to impersonate Hye Kyo has caused constant laughter in "Happy Sunday-Mamma Mia" broadcast  :))
2013050517300828730_1.jpg
http://stoo.asiae.co.kr/news/stview.htm?idxno=2013050517300828730

Here is the video.
SHK is mentioned from 0:56s

cre to uploader

Just some infos regarding Fatal love, JW has appeared in Shanghai for preparing shooting of the movie...YAY! finally the movie is sailing :D

64380cd7912397dd150e1b4.jpg
d1a20cf431adcbefca8cfd4.jpg
Baidu

i am glad ms trans finally has some rests before heading with Kyo to china again.

jade, it wasn't me whom provided the link for fetish, i think it was lionel :D

freshspring
, whoaaa...you back read that much  ^:)^  .  I was guilty in some of the fights  :))

^salute to our chief of this thread, kim........ she fights all the way, the true warrior !  :D

woohoo, i'm so excited........ we waited long..... we have a few, so which ship is finally sailing ?  ;;)

countdown to BA...... 3 more days !

Picture001_zps6bb626fe.jpg

Picture002_zpsdc6fd275.jpg

this article is on the 7 best-dressed actress at the Baeksang Awards since 2000.

http://isplus.joinsmsn.com/article/538/11432538.html?cloc=

Kyo is no. 7, which i'm surprised..... i thot she's not in the list..... maybe this news trying to lure her to the event :D

if her pic was taken at front view...... ehmmmm, wonder what daeborj will say   :)

Guest Hakgyo

Image-10027679-179007438-2-WebSmall_0_ed

although he calls her noona - yet they have chemistry too ha - their looks not too far to be couple.   

Guest deaborj

@putrin --

As for the white gown, she always rocks in anything she wears. Be it frontview, backview, sideview. kekekeke. :D (She has all the right bumps in the right places...unlike me where there are bumps everwhere esp. concentrated on my tummy). Kekeekekeke.  Btw, I also like the red hot lipstick as well. Very Angelina Jolie. :-* 

(If I am to imagine myself wearing that white gown, I'll look like a newly opened bathroom tissue roll ready for use. Kekekkeke.  :D:D:D  (wait now i'm starting to feel depressed again)

Note: Now I don't care what she'll wear as long as she attends BA. Kekekeke. I'll be fine even with the blue suit and facemask that she always wear everytime she volunteers with Kara.

On second thought, Can I DOG-NAP Soul-i (Kyo's pet dog) and make her claim him at Baeksang? Would that make her attend? hehehehe. I'm going crazy.

Kyo Kyo Kyo please please please attend Baeksang. [-O< [-O< [-O<

I just watched this clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmTwN9NlrEM&feature=youtu.be
Top 10 most powerful actress active from 1996 to 2013. Our HK is ranked first, starts from minute 1:45 on the clip <:-P. 
I got the clip from page 'That Winter The Wind Blows' [link here: https://www.facebook.com/ThatWinterTheWindBlows?hc_location=stream]
Every good news of SHK makes my day <:-P <:-P

Just something random...Is there anyone who likes those wrinkles around Hye Kyo's lovely eyes like me?? Esp when she smiles :)I've seen many comments in TWTWB thread complaining about it but I seriously love it.I mean i few times did went around saying that I rather love seeing wrinkles on SHK's eyes, if u know what i mean ;)For me those wrinkles not only make her eyes look more expressive but importantly, they create more emotion to her face and her beauty just looks much more real and natural. I don't mind her beauty ages, well it has to anyway, cuz I don't think the beauty we have seen in her would ever be faded.
@freshspring: Me too, since I haven't found anywhere Love for sale in Eng sub, I just kept rewatching it occasionally, and every time I did, I could'n help but spazzing over their chemistry!! I love KDW, he's always one of my fav actors of all time. And just to point out, I think they kissed more than 3 in the movie :)And I've seen many BTS pic of them but weren't in the movie so i guess they shot a lot of scenes together but got cut/edited due to the segment's duration?? 

Hi everyone,thanks for the lovely updates. Baeksang will be start at 16.40 pm korea time,i hope she will attend.
http://ent.sina.com.cn/f/s/49baixiang/
credit to baidu 
edit:A big wave and hug  to you too @putriN,miss you all so much.Praying really hard for her to attend and I think if she were to attend Baeksang it's a sign that we all are going to strike a million dollar lottery

^weeeeeeee........ look who's here!....... khxy, welcome back dearie  >:D<

so happy you'll be around here with us to witness the most unforgettable, "once in a blue moon" moment....... provided she attends   :D

nattan5 said:Just something random...Is there anyone who likes those wrinkles around Hye Kyo's lovely eyes like me?? Esp when she smiles :)I've seen many comments in TWTWB thread complaining about it but I seriously love it.I mean i few times did went around saying that I rather love seeing wrinkles on SHK's eyes, if u know what i mean ;)For me those wrinkles not only make her eyes look more expressive but importantly, they create more emotion to her face and her beauty just looks much more real and natural. I don't mind her beauty ages, well it has to anyway, cuz I don't think the beauty we have seen in her would ever be faded.
@freshspring: Me too, since I haven't found anywhere Love for sale in Eng sub, I just kept rewatching it occasionally, and every time I did, I could'n help but spazzing over their chemistry!! I love KDW, he's always one of my fav actors of all time. And just to point out, I think they kissed more than 3 in the movie :)And I've seen many BTS pic of them but weren't in the movie so i guess they shot a lot of scenes together but got cut/edited due to the segment's duration??

@Utkim, thanks for the update on John Woo's movie.  I'm glad to hear that the movie is finally starting to move along.  Hope they can confirm the male cast soon.

Found this funny article on SHK's nickname: http://www.northnews.cn/2013/0506/1101547_26.shtml.

1367840750627.jpg

Song Hye Kyo's friends called her "Woodpecker" because she talks too fast, so fast that whenever she says things, it's like seeing woodpeckers pecking trees, boom, boom, boom, boom, she finished talking, but no one really figure out what she was saying!   :)) :))

She's so cute here:

2946004807.jpg

Guest deaborj

I don't have 1 million pesos with me right now to use as a bet if SHK is to attend or not the Baeksang Awards. But what I have is just 50 pounds (....of excess body weight, hehehehe sorry it's not the british pound) which I'm actually happy to lose if only SHK will attend BA. Kekekekeke.what do you think? is this a good deal?   :-?  :-? 

i'm happy that the movie ship has started to sail in China...Now  I wonder when my 2 BIN ships will start to sail as well (even just for reel would be fine with me though for real would definitely be better).. It seems they're stuck in my shipyard.  if only I could take matters in my own hands.

as for the wrinkles, i'm totally fine with it. i'd rather see her have wrinkles than none at all as this proves she is a natural beauty. even with the wrinkles and all, her natural beauty did not fail to mesmerize us all (even the non fans) kekekeke. Just to borrow In Sung words, "Song Hye Kyo is beautiful enough for any man to want. Song Hye Kyo is beautiful, that's it"   .

welcome back khxy :-h

deaborj said:

i'm happy that the movie ship has started to sail in China...Now  I wonder when my 2 BIN ships will start to sail as well (even just for reel would be fine with me though for real would definitely be better).. It seems they're stuck in my shipyard.  if only I could take matters in my own hands.

One Bin ship is in the shipyard indefinitely while another Bin ship operates as an undetected submarine. We're allowed to dream, right? LOL.