Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Practise hard ;)) ........:x :x :x
284201311208346.gif

..... for "falling into the water" scene. It looks so dangerous :-SS Please, we don't want you to try again  [-(
2842013114048625.gif

Fortunately, the scene was completed well 
=D>
2842013114338358.gif

And brighten up in the wind of that winter
:x  :*
284201311133129.gif
gifs by me

Guest deaborj

The little boy w/ Kyo can easily pass for her son...as he is shy and cute like Kyo.:D   ..I read "That Man" say in an interview that he is eager to have a little boy/son  whom he wants to dress up like him. :D:)>-

After watching the 6 videos, here are my personal comments/opinions:

1. SHK and JIS are really just on the "friends zone".

2. Both SHK and JIS showed professionalism. Every sweet scene they did together were just pure work. One can notice that after their sweet scenes they automatically separate/disengage from each other.Did not see any flirting from both parties. This showed how good they are as an actor and actress as they can really make people believe they are in love with each other. Thumbs up to them both.

3. Both were comfortable working with each other. JIS is like a child who likes to play around. He was indeed the jokester on the set and he knows how to make people feel at ease.

4.Though I felt the strong chemistry between SHK and JIS in TWTWB, I could not help but compare it with the natural chemistry between SHK and HB in WW (which led them to fall in love with each other for real though they broke up already :(( sad sad. I just loved the way SHK eyes sparkle as she laughed or kissed HB during the BTS. Anyways, that's past already....kekekeke.

PS I now hope for a Won Bin & SHK project (the ship that is still parked on the dock). Hope they will have rom com project soon. Yes, even a romantic commercial will do. Hehehehe :D

Guest sunshine4ever

I went back pages up to April 24 and I didn't see anything posted of this video. I hope it wasn't posted. If it was, my apologies.

Showbiz Korea - Analysis of Song Hye-gyo's flawless complexion! (with English narration and English subs) You can watch it in HD.

credits to arirangworld

^ Thanks sunshine4ever for the link :D . Her skin is just perfect....but the last twtwb scene with the one's voice make me miss twtwb :(( . Although i don't want to admit it ..... as being not a shipper, but i can't bring myself to watch the drama now so i can understand the feelings of shippers and it hurts me seeing how the mood of the drama thread turns out.... i can imagine the effects of it and i don't want we make it worse, esp thinking of jis :(( . Damn it!

I agree with some chingus here...i can only see the "friend zone" between them ....actually i saw it from the very beginning . It shows how good they really are as actors..kudos to them  =D>

deaborj...kekeke....i have sealed my lips regarding few stuffs. let's the time tell.

50869706.jpg
naver

edit: oh, seeing this prof photograph, i think more pics will be out later?

@deaborj There are so many Won Bin & Song Hye Kyo shippers in this thread, but can we add So Ji Sub to the list as potential partners for her in a drama or movie? He's just so dreamy!

Guest deaborj

@utkim share share share share share those juicy stories (even just with me)..pls pls pls. don't seal your lips. I can't wait for time to tell. hehehe.i'm an impatient dog.kekekekeke.

[-O< [-O< [-O< [-O<

@ebulli3nt - No problem. I actually have a long list with me and So Ji Sub is one of them as he was so cool in the movie I saw with Han Hyo Joo. Won Bin was just the first on my list as he just happens to be one of the 3 ships in my shipyard that has not sailed so far. Kekekeke.

:D  :D:D

Kevin (U-Kiss) says he really likes Song Hye Kyo and "Although I like her previously, but recently I watch TWTWB, I think she is really beautiful", he adds

U-Kiss talk about their ideal type (ENG)
April 27,2013
Starts from 1:45s

cre to uploader
The list of idols admiring her is growing :* ;)

I read that In Sung will promote TWTWB in Singapore and Malaysia in this may ....but where is Kyo :( ? Hopefully we will hear the news soon about Kyo will participate with the team for the promotion...

Fanart from Baidu for S2 couple :D
a2cc7cd98d1001e92069405.jpg

Rewatching ww is on my top list keke
35005aafa40f4bfbb1dd59f.jpg

201304221.jpg
dc

edit: putriN, S2 couple, don't they look like the couple in famous chinese drama " The return of the condor heroes" , Kyo as Xiaolongnu :))
I don't work for anyone..only for Kyo hahaha..j/k..i read the news about the promotion at twtwb facebook dear.

Guest mrboggeyman1

utkim

said: I read that In Sung will promote TWTWB in Singapore and Malaysia in this may ....but where is Kyo

:(

? Hopefully we will hear the news soon about Kyo will participate with the team for the promotion...

Guest deaborj

@utkim, the WW pics of SHK which you have posted has clearly shown the sparkling eyes  and the natural laughter i was referring to in my prev post. But you still haven't shared me anything. I'm still waiting. Kekekekeke :!! :!! :!!

After watching the BTS of WW, I couldn't help but notice 4 things when SHK laughs:

1. her eyes become small (like the eyes of Chinese people).

2, she sits down on the floor when she cannot control her laughter

3. She hits herself (face or leg) or her partner when she laughs.

4.Her laughter is on a high pitch tone (which makes it infectious).

Guest lionel1430292475

well i have some notice :
1. Laneige beauty class : with natural make up she still look very pretty and no question about that,people megazine 2013 should put her into 10 beautiful woman in the world list 
2. TWTWB BTS : i saw when off screens JIS and SHK didn't have a lot interaction but JIS and Kim Bum instead :)) ,maybe SHK was known JIS have a GF so she just trying to keep KMH feeling.So conclusion after watching TWTWB BTS is no special connection between them at the off screens but when at the on screens they have very special connection.Two thumbs up =D>
3. That man choose black colour flower as his favorite and the meaning of that is "It means that one repressing oneself too much in relationship such that one may have a very high expectation of the partner one would want to marry, and if one’s partner does not meet that standard, one may not want to continue the relationship" and he agreed but then he added "if i feel repressed and pressurised in a relationship i dont thimk that would be ideal" so is that means SHK have high expectation to him?

deaborj said:

@utkim, the WW pics of SHK which you have posted has clearly shown the sparkling eyes  and the natural laughter i was referring to in my prev post. But you still haven't shared me anything. I'm still waiting. Kekekekeke :!! :!! :!!

After watching the BTS of WW, I couldn't help but notice 4 things when SHK laughs:

This thread is surely moving fast.

I keep on seeing many of you referring to "that man", I may be an idiot as I don't know who is "that man" that you guys are referring to.

SJS?....yes...I concur with that too. In fact, if it is for the hotness chemistry.., WB, KDW and yeah SJS. However, I kind of hoping that one day SHG is taking a movie with Kim Myung Min..., you know how vested he is in his acting and almost everyone who has acted with him said that he is a 'professor' that you can learn for free. (not saying that SHG act is not good but she will definitely super duper daebak if acting with a person of KMM calibre).

@Soleram That man = Hyun Bin.

-

I'm going to be disappointed if I don't see Song Hye Kyo attend the promotional tour with Jo In Sung. If her movie is going to delay until June, there's no reason for her not to attend.

As for So Ji Sub, I have a weak spot in my heart for him. Let's hope an opportunity allows for So Ji Sub to work with Song Hye Kyo one day. [-O<