Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest kyoholic

I've seen a news that SHK took part in voluntary work for Kara. As Kara mentioned, in April Kara Volunteer Work, the Hye Kyo wind gently blew :) she has both beautiful face and beautiful heart :x btw some puppies in Kara video are so cuteeeee :x I think SHK must want to cuddle them at the first time she saw those lovely dogs :)

Hi hi all fellow SHKers, I've been a silent lurker in this thread but just want to let you know that today I finally bought the Grandmaster DVD + bluray with the limited edition pictorial book hoping to have SHK's photo in it... And to my disappointment, the pictorial book is so thin and no SHK photo in it!! Gaaaaah!!!! ~X( So, unless you would like to see the making of with additional footage exclusive to bluray ( don't know if SHK is in it ) better buy the DVD non collector's edition... Just sayin'..... :)>-

Is there anyone here know the reason why her movie postponed?

I wish another drama will cheer me up..

I have plan to watch love for sale. But ive heard theres no eng sub. I think i will choose to rewatch full house..

Or shk mv at youtube.. ahh.. but still.. ican't erase my love for o2couple easily.. :(

Repost from Songhyegyo.net

Movie HwangJini’s special makeup artist, Han Nam Pil’s Diary Apr 25, 2013 • Category: HwangJini, Translations0 Comments

It is always nice to re-read old interviews, so I think I will share some from time to time. This one is perfect. During Kyo’s promotions for her film, HwangJini, makeup artist, Han Nam Pil, wrote a special diary about Kyo. Maybe you aren’t familiar with Han Pil Nam, but she did Kyo’s makeup and hair for HwangJini. She also traveled with Kyo to Paris when she had the Vogue shoot, which she graced the cover in June 2007. Kyo uploaded a candid of them together shortly after (see below). She referred to her as “unnie.”

m00201001w600gb3

◆황진이 크랭크인….첫촬영을 마치고.◆

대망의 영화 황진이가 7월 27일 목요일에 촬영의 문을 열었다.
작품 하나하나 할때마다
이게 최고 힘들었어…하지만,
난 시작부터 정신없이 뛰게 만드는
황진이로 올해를 마무리 할것같다.

혜교..
넘 이쁘고 사랑스런 배우이고 동생이다.
터치를 하나하나 할때마다
백도화지처럼 자유자재로 그려지는
그녀의 얼굴은 정말 신비롭다.
이 영화를 선택한 가장 큰 이유이기도 하지만,
지금은 내가 더 큰 힘이 되어주고
보호해 주고 싶고
아껴 주고 싶다.
회식자리에서나 술잔을 기울이는 자리에서
항상
`황진이를 사랑합시다.’.. 라고
외치는데 정말 사랑하게 됐다.
매일 봐도 보고싶은 배우다.
그래서 이영화가 행복하다.

-후략-

◆d-day…3◆

진이를 떠나보냈다.
한옥마을을 마지막으로.
울 영화의 히로인 황진이.혜교..
영화 처음 크랭크인할때
신선함과 놀라움으로 바라보았던 혜교가
이제 2007년 황진이로 태어나
그의 마지막을 담고 떠나보낸다.
아침부터 우울했다.
아니 우울하다기보단
헤어짐을 준비하고 있었나보다.
그러지않으려하는데
나자신이 차분해지고 가라앉는다.
마지막 오케이 싸인이 끝난후
혜교가 눈시울이 붉어졌고 나도 그랬다.
그녀와 난 같이 진이를 사랑했었나보다.
진이를 사랑했던 6개월동안
정말 힘들었고 아팠고 웃었고 즐거웠고 행복했다.
16세기 황진이가 지금시대까지
기억되고 사랑받듯이
혜교도 영원히 사람들의 기억속에 남고 후대까지 사랑받는
배우.,인간.여인이기를 바란다..
집에 돌아오니 더욱 그녀가 그립다.
더 잘해줄걸..
더 사랑해줄껄 후회스럽고
가슴아프고
그립다.
이제 담에는 놈이를 보낼거다.
그담에는 희열.모두와 작별하는 시간이 오겠지.
미리 준비헸지만 헤어짐은 아쉽고 아프다.
오늘은 황진이의 지난날을 회고하며
남은 며칠을 잘 정리해야겠다..

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

이 글은 이미 다양한 루트로 보신 분들이 꽤 많을거 같습니다만
마침 한필남 씨 라디오 인터뷰 내용이 기사화 되었기에 올려봅니다.
==================

◆Hwang Jinee crank-in…first filming finished.◆

Filming for the highly anticipated movie, Hwang Jinee, finally started on Thurs., July 27.
Every time I start a project,
I always say that it is the hardest…but
I’ve been running around so busily from the start,
That I think Hwang Jinee will see me through to the end of the year.

Hye-Kyo..
She is such a pretty and lovable actress.
With every touch I make
Like a blank piece of paper over which I have unrestricted freedom
Her face is really a mystery.
She is one of the main reasons I chose to do this movie,
But now, I want to be a bigger strength to her
And watch over her
And cherish her.
Whether it is over a meal or when she tilts her glass [of alcohol)
Her neverending cry of,
‘Let’s love Hwang Jinee’…
Has really made me love her.
Even though I see her everyday, I miss her when I don’t see her
That is why this movie is happiness for me.

-rest omitted-

◆d-day…3◆

I’ve said goodbye to Jinee.
The end at the traditional Korean village.
Our movie’s heroine, Hwang Jinee.Hye-Kyo..
During the movie’s first crank-in
The Hye-Kyo whom I looked at with freshness and surprise
Is now going to be reborn in 2007 as Hwang Jinee.
I’ve put in her last and said goodbye.
I’ve been feeling down since this morning.
No, rather than feeling down
I think I’ve been preparing to say farewell
I didn’t want this to happen
But I’ve become calm and subdued.
When the last OK sign was given
Hye-Kyo’s eye became red and so did mine.
I think both of us loved Hwang Jinee.
During the 6 months I loved Jinee
Things were really hard and painful and funny and enjoyable and happy.
16th century Hwang Jinee is still being
Remembered and loved in our time
I hope that Hye-Kyo also will be remembered by future generations as an
Actress, person, woman..
I miss her even more now that I’ve returned home.
I should have done better by her..
I regret not loving her more
My heart aches
I miss her.
Next, I will send off Nomi.
Then, the time will come to say farewell to the rest of them.
I’ve already prepared for it but separations are regrettable and painful.
As I look back on the past days of Hwang Jinee
I have to organize the remaining days well..
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

DSC01763

Source: hyesa.com
Translated by: Hyesa4 of the now inactive, hyesa.com

Hi all, yesterday I also wanna post regarding JIS-KMH, but I cancelled it since this is SHK thread, but I feel it won't help if I didn't share it. So, pardon me... :D

Song Hye Kyo is an extraordinary Korean actress. Low profile, only held few fan-signing event (sometimes it's too exclusive), socialita without share it publicly, not good in variety show coz she is a straight-forward person (meaning she is an honest person), puppy-lover (meaning she is a caring and warm-hearted person), has mother as her mentor (meaning she really respect elderly), good in cooking, meaning she will be a good house-wife and mommy coz always like to prepare a healthy meal for her future-family. Has Ms. Park as her manager from her newbie until now as an A-class Korean actress (meaning she is a loyal person). Willing to act in TGM, although not much screen (meaning she is a humble person), she wanna learn from WKW (one of the best movie directors) although only get supporting-role. (I watched TGM in Cinema, not bad at all, it's really artistic, u must watch it with the point of view of making that movie -not easy and really special, I still can remember well the scene of the rain-drops, it's cool! Go watch and find out and try to understand why SHK wanted to join TGM project).

So, by all good characters of her, I hope SHK fans also good in characters. Please don't bash KMH-JIS. Let them be happy. Sure, it's not easy for them now after publicly announced their relationship, sure many antis here n there. But, please SHK-ers, don't be one of them. Let's make peace for Korean couple. Just believe, if JIS choose KMH, meaning KMH has something special that made him fell in love with her. Love is not easy to describe somehow, JIS is a good person, blunt and protective to SHK also. After he announced his GF, sure no body made a gossip regarding SHK always fell in love with the male character in a drama. JIS is a gentleman, I like him more now rather than 'that man' never talk any apologize statement upon his leaving (enlistment) and SEGA fans bashed SHK harshly here n there and we (SHK fans) defended and protected her with the power of Kyo-ers love (LOL). I believe SHK is a soft-hearted person, that's why if we are truly SHK fans, don't do something that easily hurt her. Nothing we gain in bashing other actress. Anyway, I still love TWTWB. I really really love it like I love Full House, WW and Endless Love (AIMH) either.

-Conclusion: Don't treat people bad, but treat with dignity and respect. Let's do it together...
;;)

pearlysweetyangela  * hugs* , it's still fresh for all of us, take your times...and we will be fine dear.

I am not sure why the movie is postponed, it had been for years, so another month doesn't matter to me. Kyo can have some more rests and we might see her in some promotions or walking the red carpet perhaps hehe?   yeah yeah, i am dreaming 8->  ...I still want to see her with JIS for promotion, honestly...but..not sure everyone would like it though  :-/ 

jjeennyy, you are a dearie of the thread, you always brighten up the mood of the thread :-* ...putriN and me did talk about hanging our boots for some times back ..and in fact, i am tired with all the bickerings *sighs*  ......still our love for kyo draw us back here.. until the day we can see kyo as a bride, i guess..... and i had been waiting....but my neck is long long like a giraffe now  :P

Something for our bro in the house, they must be tired cos our talkings kekeke
:))
009702762575451407.jpg

Guest Kiddo214

I can't say I feel bad for the O2 shippers. From the start, there were nothing much to go on about O2 dating. They even admitted to being only friends. Song Hye Kyo said Jo In Sung cries even better than an actress. He said he's got no special feelings for her. Yet some fans choose to twist their words and mold the impossible into their desires. Reality is reality. Fiction is fiction. Don't let fantasy overtake their feelings, because they'll only get burned.

Glad Song Hye Kyo is free from this mess. I'd love for her to come back with a comedy project.

Great lady like her will have an awesome prince charming one day.

utkim said:I am not sure why the movie is postponed, it had been for years, so another month doesn't matter to me. Kyo can have some more rests and we might see her in some promotions or walking the red carpet perhaps hehe?   yeah yeah, i am dreaming 8->  ...I still want to see her with JIS for promotion, honestly...but..not sure everyone would like it though  :-/ 

Shin Dong( Super Junior) and Shin Bong Sun will parody cotton candy kiss on JTBC tomorrow (April 27)
I remember Shin Dong has said he want to appear in "We got married" with our "cute and Sexy" Hye Kyo onnie :))
264201310530685.png

Another cotton candy kiss scene parody by Sunggyu (INFINITE) and
Jo Hye Ryun

60b5bfddf03b2165c88d94c27233a99a.jpg
source: http://sstv.hankyung.com/?c=news&m=v&nid=181026

Hye kyo just gained a new fan here ! I know about the restrain part ..... So i will just enjoy myself here by staring at her photos endlessly - or maybe glued to it. LOL

I love her sense and sensibility. It is so awesome. I can sense that ernest and sincerity in her interviews. Being low

key and all.....she is kinda a perfectionist eh ?

I came to know her after she praised my favourite actress in her recent interview. Kinda surprised since we have the same judgement regarding it.

Overall, I am awed. :)

utkim said:jjeennyy, you are a dearie of the thread, you always brighten up the mood of the thread :-* ...putriN and me did talk about hanging our boots for some times back ..and in fact, i am tired with all the bickerings *sighs*  ......still our love for kyo draw us back here.. until the day we can see kyo as a bride, i guess..... and i had been waiting....but my neck is long long like a giraffe now  :P

Guest lovemyJoe

Hi everyone,I have been a fan Kyo for 10 years.However,I have never joined a forum like this.So I hope that you help me^^My English is very poor so I cann't write more.I'm so sorry!But I will always be with you:D

^ Welcome to Kyo's thread, lovemyjoe...i'm glad to see you here with us..my Eng isn't any good either, but i am here too..so no worries :D

^^ jjeennyy, i honestly haven't been anywhere for reading the news of InSung and KMH than here at soompi, but i can imagine how harsh ppl had been towards KMH..poor her and i hope she stays strong. I believe Kyo as her best friend will stay by her side for all the hard time and support them both Insung and KMH.  Kyo sure knows how much it hurts...she had been there and hopefully we fans can understand this too... Aja, aja !!!

imagewrj.jpg
dc

utkim: I suggest if you have a weak heart then don't go near them sajangnim. Having CNBLUE as my bias, kinda grew immune with the haters. Plus I've got tons of practice before  ;) so their comments pretty much don't affect me now...I just pray for those haters sanity...I swear too much hate can kill you that's why I love keeping my mood light. Haters just stupidly getting exhausted while unni reaching her career sky high... <:-P <:-P <:-P Kinda like, In your face haters!!!keke....

I have been staying on this thread for quit a while now. SHG fans surely are nice. Utkim those are kind words. I hope others will realize that SHG and JIS's lady are good friends and it will not help to basj anyone. After all no one is at fault here. Let us all be happy healthy and safe. Nice and blessed weekend to all! 

^^ my weak heart can't tolerate much and with my temper..ewwww....it won't lead anywhere jjeennyy dearie..i am here to belong :P

jjsweeter,
Kyo has today a Laneige event :D . Hopefully more pics will surface soon.

oh, i see my avie in here keke
0df3d7ca7bcb0a46258dd56.jpg
baidu