Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

mrboggeyman1 said: @ utkim said: What happened in the past, can we let it be dearies? we aren't them, how can we judge them? I think as a mature human being,  the decision had always been mutual...so let's just be like her, don't blame on anyone or anything for what happened in the past. I don't wish ppl would label SHKers as some fans whom couldn't let it go and being childish.......For all the happenings in the past, i think we are more cautious and more protective towards her, but i really hope we don't blame on HB...we are not them. One thing i am pretty sure, it's not like what you think and why there are still many H2 believers and lovers, of cos it has to be  a reason for that and it's def not bcos we are blind ..but more likely we understand for the reasons, why, how and...and we keep the faith.  There are many things  which make me admire SHK sisters here that shkers had always tried to keep it low and quiet for what we know and have seen , we don't gossip and i believe it's bcos of in order to protect our beloved and i have always been THIS proud of all shk sisters in this forum for being this classy (no gossip, no bashing etc)   :)>-   : Keep it up dearies.

And in the end of the day, shkers will always be shkers...we support her all the way regardless whom  :D

Guest mrboggeyman1

utkim said: mrboggeyman1 said: @ utkim said: What happened in the past, can we let it be dearies? we aren't them, how can we judge them? I think as a mature human being,  the decision had always been mutual...so let's just be like her, don't blame on anyone or anything for what happened in the past. I don't wish ppl would label SHKers as some fans whom couldn't let it go and being childish.......For all the happenings in the past, i think we are more cautious and more protective towards her, but i really hope we don't blame on HB...we are not them. One thing i am pretty sure, it's not like what you think and why there are still many H2 believers and lovers, of cos it has to be  a reason for that and it's def not bcos we are blind ..but more likely we understand for the reasons, why, how and...and we keep the faith.  There are many things  which make me admire SHK sisters here that shkers had always tried to keep it low and quiet for what we know and have seen , we don't gossip and i believe it's bcos of in order to protect our beloved and i have always been THIS proud of all shk sisters in this forum for being this classy (no gossip, no bashing etc)   :)>-   : Keep it up dearies.

And in the end of the day, shkers will always be shkers...we support her all the way regardless whom  :D

Dispatch: On April 24th, Dispatch will be making an exclusive release of the love story of one beautiful couple.
This day will become the best day in the lives of our Dispatch journalists. 

Source
-Their wording of a "beautiful" couple, I can´t think of anyone who´re more beautiful than Song Hye Kyo and after all the attention from TWTWB too. Dispatch also calls this "best days of their lives", this must be a big catch they got = big A-list celebrities? I think it should be on a level more powerful than Rain-KTH so could it be SHK and KDW??

That´s what people are speculating :o

Wow!!!Finally, we got a man in the house!!!!!!man in the house!!!!!!Not just a bunch of girls/woman....keke..but you never know guys..I might be a man pretending..keke...Kudos to @mrboggeyman1 to admitting he is a man in a bunch of fangirls..  :D :-bd

Love1403 said: Dispatch: On April 24th, Dispatch will be making an exclusive release of the love story of one beautiful couple.

Source
-Their wording of a "beautiful" couple, I can´t think of anyone who´re more beautiful than Song Hye Kyo and after all the attention from TWTWB too. Dispatch also calls this "best days of their lives", this must be a big catch they got = big A-list celebrities? I think it should be on a level more powerful than Rain-KTH so could it be SHK and KDW??

Kang Dong Won & Song Hye Kyo are some of the most anticipated pairings to be released by Dispatch tonight.

There are also comments from people hoping the new couple involve Won Bin & Song Hye Kyo.

Jo In Sung & Song Hye Kyo also have some anticipation from fans.

Yet so far, the consensus believes that it's highly Kang Dong Won & Song Hye Kyo.

I don't believe that Dispatch has anything on Song Hye Kyo, but it's so cute to see how many people love to pair her with hot, awesome men!

There's not enough of Song Hye Kyo to go around! :))

Guest mrboggeyman1

Wow!!!Finally' date=' we got a man in the house!!!!!!man in the house!!!!!!Not just a bunch of girls/woman....keke..but you never know guys..I might be a man pretending..keke...Kudos to @mrboggeyman1 to admitting he is a man in a bunch of fangirls..  :D :-bd[/quote']

Hahaha your post complete my day and I really have a good laugh here.

Proud to be in this community and the few fanboy here lol

ebulli3nt said: Love1403 said: Dispatch: On April 24th, Dispatch will be making an exclusive release of the love story of one beautiful couple.

Source

SILENT READER ...  :D :D :D SHKers is so UNDERSTANDING, LOVABLE, BRIGHT, & WELL MANNERED..like our QUEEN (SHK) i'm so proud to be one of those million fan of her :)) :)) :)) perfect is not enough to describe our QUEEN (SHK) .... me: being greedy haha :x :)>- god bless to all antis & goodluck !!  :)) :-h :)>-

Guest deaborj

Hi guys! I just had an IDENTITY CHANGE. I'm a dog now after realizing that SHK loves (prefers) dogs than cats.(so for my new identity, I decided to have a 2x2 picture taken for my profile pic here in soompi--cute isn't it?). Kekekeke. BTW, Soul-I (my oppa) is a big dog now (unless he turns out to be a midget dog---just kidding :D).

Anyways, as a true SHK fan ,I respect other SHK fans who have their own preference for her (be it KDW, JIS, LMH, WB etc- Honestly I like this hot guys too but I don't try to influence or force them to also like my bet for SHK. That's why I believe, if we just learn to respect each others "SHIPS", there would be no room  for hateful words here in this thread. No one will be offended. Anyway, whoever she ends up with in the end would entirely be her choice, not us her fans. As l have always said (to myself), As long as she is happy, I would be a happy and contented fan. Arf! Arf!Arf!

PS I really like the people here (boy and girls alike) because almost all are tolerant and respectful of each other no matter what ships they sail. Hope we'll continue to be like that.

As for her bashers, Don't make a mistake of passing by my dog house or else I'll bite you until you scream "SHK is the best!" kekekkee

Noooooo...... not our dear girl please  :-SS

the news will ruin our chances to see her this fri/sat for laneige, baeksang awards and twtwb promos......

i doubt will be her...... there are so many beautiful ppl in k-ent :D

but i like for the fact that..... beautiful=shk :x

edit : hi deaborj, i wish i could awesome and lol you at the same time hehee  :\">

Guest deaborj

@putrin, thanks sis :D ...as for your prev post, I think you may need a "shipyard" to accommodate your 3 ships. hehehehe. :D

...as for the impending "BIG REVELATION" of Dispatch for a "NEW CELEBRITY COUPLE" tonight, I can't help but be curious as well as to who it will be. Yes, a part of me want it to be SHK with one of my ships( I have 3 as well).  but come to think of it, I now prefer her to have a low key love relationship so as to spare her from bashers....and yes,i also think it might affect her future appearances. hope this does not happen.

but...if indeed it will be shk and one of my 3 ships....I'll have a dog house party and sing and dance to the tune of "Who let the dogs out? ...woooof, woooof)....kekekekeke.

:o3 :o3 :o3

as much as i like jis (wb and kdw too), i'm relieved that it's not about our girl   ......... so now we know the mutual friend that they sometimes go out together with  ....kekekek.....
p.s.
does this mean that they can now promote the drama together and without awkwardness ? <:-P

Guest deaborj

@ putrin, hehehehe. I guess I won't need a shipyard too as I only have 2 remaining ships like you. hehehehe. and I guess the party at my dog house is canceled too. :D

Let's just be happy for JIS and KMH. Both deserve to be happy. I don't want to call it a scandal as this two are both single and just happen to fall in love with each other. KMH must have the qualities JIS is looking for in a girl. Both match well so let's just be happy for this two.

As for SHK, I look forward to your next appearance and project. No toad kissing for now ok?  but dog kissing is fine  :o3

breaking news from dispatch:jo in sung and kim min hee are dating.so jis and shg is a close book already we are just wishing to be them in the real life but now that the rumor came out about jis and kmh dating,my world collapse about this rumor but its ok move on.go go go fight hope kdw and shg is real and I'm waiting for there good news accepting that they are dating.  :(