Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest Laila085

^^ kim, im waiting for that day, that spesial one and that day will come. Sure he is worth for the wait . Fighting!!

I love this one , she looks so cheerful :wub:. I wanna hug her too.

1eee8a139883e187f7039e9.jpg

cant remember i have seen this pic

1bad2eddb385c78e8d1029c.png

Thanks dearie for the pic, remember that those were taken in April this year when she was in China. She looked so sincere, sweet and beautiful ..though after all the mess. Wish I could give her a hug too...and i will wait faithfully for someone of cos.

It had been awhile last time we get read any interview of her, the one in China was certainly the last one, i miss reading more of her interview, she is so privat and lowkey..but it's also the reason why I love her. Just want to repost that interview., translated by our dear khxy19 :wub:

http://www.dispatch....&subcategory=12

First qn :you haven't been on tv for a long time,what are u doing now hye kyo onni?

ans:I've been busy filming in china but the movies that i starred in are going to be in the cinemas soon so you can expect to see me more often now.

2nd qn:hye kyo onni is the world's no 18 most beautiful face,who is no 17?why are you ranked at 18th position only?

ans:i knew about this ranking from the website,i'm really happy and it's something to be proud of.Those that are in the list are all top actresses, i'm just so happy that i am included in the list too.Al those that are ranked above me are all beautiful actresses,eventhough my ranking is below them i feel happy too.

3rd qn:what are your troubles when you're so popular now compared to when you were in primary 4?

ans:it's been so long now,i can't remember.And no matter how popular you are,one day it will all be gone,so don't need to be worried about that.

4thqn:hye kyo onni,you had been riding on the plane countless times by now,what is your favorite food on the plane?

ans:generally all the food on the plane are delicious,but i must have rice on my meal at least once a day.But most of the time,i will just sit on the plane doing nothing,so if i'm not hungry,i woouldn't eat on the plane.

5thqn:hye kyo onni,you are a natural beauty.when are you the prettiest and when are you the ugliest?

ans:I don't know when i'm the prettiest since i look at my face everyday but the people around me said that i'm prettiest when i have no make up on.Now as i grow older,there are a lot of areas that has become"uglier" so i take extra care on those areas.

6th qn:I tried to put make up on but i don't feel good,when onni put on make up what is your feeling?when did you start putting make up?

ans: i started to put make up when i was in secondary 3 because of work purposes.Personally i don't like to put make up all the time so after my work is done i will clean up my face.And normally i don't put make up when i'm at work,just like when i'm resting at home.

7th qn:onni,is your mandarin improving now?

ans:I'm filming in china and i've been picking up mandarin language.I'm trying to improve my command in the language but my command is still quite poor.I will do better because i really want to be able to speak good mandarin but it's really very hard,as an actress my command for the language is still very poor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

j.look interview in Feb. :wub:. To be exact the 11th Feb, the vip premiere date, remember putriN :rolleyes: ?

One bright morning, a sunshine like actress was with us,she's none other than song hye kyo.No matter how you look at her,she's just as beautiful.She's just so pure.In the movie,she continues to "search" her true self,in real life she's like the reflection of the characters that she potrays.In"moment song hye kyo" she's showing her beauty at its best.

qn 1:your movie"today" with nam ji hyeon has just ended shooting,how do you feel?

ans:These few months ive been focusing on shooting "today",i will only be able to discuss about the movie after all the post productions has ended.There's still a "big"mountain for us to climb over and i'm still doing my best to improve the movie for the better.

qn2:We can't let"fetish" pass by,how's acting as a "witch",is it difficult?

ans:When i read the script,i immediately accepted this project.I've never try this kind of character before,furthermore i'm curious about the shooting environment.This is an independent movie,so i didn't get any paycheck and i didn't do it for money.In new york,i can use"actress" to replace song hye kyo,furthermore i was able to shoot the movie with a peace of mind.My character in this movie lives for the sake of her own happiness and this project is just so appealing.

qn3:InThe drama "world's within" the two main lead rocky relationships made us unable to sleep at night,for song hye kyo,what this drama meant for you?

ans:This was a 2008 drama but many people still love it.Till now,it is a drama that is meaningful to me as i love the way the story was written.Sometimes i worry that my acting will be covered by the lines.The script was well written,when i managed to digest the lines i had this great satisfaction.Through this drama,i learnt so much and became more mature.

qn 4:What are you looking at when choosing a project?is it the clothings or the understanding of the character that you wish to get when starting to shoot the movie?

A.When choosing a project,i will consider the script but first and foremost i will consider th director.As i've been in this industry for quite some time,i yearn to work with some directors.I will use my feelings toward the characters and script plus the crew's advice to understand the character further.When ihave fully analyse the character then i will consider other things such as clothings and hairtsyle.

QN:You acted in a lot of dramas and movies,which actor that has the most chemistry with you?

ans:Generally i have chemistry with most actors that i worked with,but i felt most relaxed when i was shooting "my girl and i" with cha tae hyun.Eventhough this movie was a failure but there're a lot of laughters during the shooting itself.

qn:From all the dramas and movies,which character that meant the most to you?

ans:It will be eun suh in autumn in my heart.No autumn in my heart=no song hye kyo.When i rewatch the drama,i felt lacking in terms of my acting and movements,but i could feel the happiness and simplicity during that point of time.From then,no matter what projects or characters i starred in,people always look up to me as eun suh.Eventhough it took a long time for me to withdraw from this character but eun suh will be the best character that i will ever potray.

qn:We can see a beautiful song hye kyo from a very young age through your childhood photo in your photobook,are you always this beautiful from young?

ans:I heard from my relatives that i was prettier when i was younger however there are still people that says that i look beautiful now too.(laugh)I can keep my childhood photo till now,isn't it meaningful?

qn:We have this same idea that song hye kyo will forever be youthful,but you are 30 now.

ans:I still think that i'm young,sometimes when i look at my photos i feel that im still very immature and child like

qn:When you look at yourself in the mirror,what are you thinking?many people want to be song hye kyo once,how does it feel like to be adored by many?

ans:I always look at myself in the mirror.Sometimes i think that i'm quite pretty but other times i will complain about some of my features.

qn:As an actress,many people will show more interest in for example"how you lose weight" or how you take care of your skin"

ans:i really take great care of my skin.While shooting the movie"today" i don't have much time to take care of my skin.It's most difficult to shoot movies overseas,i couldn't get used to the environment and the food.While doing facial treatment in new york,my face and skin was "ruined" by it.From then on,i vowed not to do facial treatment overseas anymore.I will wait till the whole production is over then i will focus in taking great care of my skin.I don't hate pizza and spaghetti,just that i love eating korean food and i must eat rice to replenish my energy.

qn:You've been in this business for 15 years,do you have any dreams or goals that you keep till now?'

ans:Since young i've never been greedy, so i always let things take its own course.When it's mine,it will be mine.Just like when choosing a character in a project.No matter how greedy,i can't potray all characters that i want to potray.When the time is right,i will get the character that suit me most.Unconciously,i've done all the things that i wanted to do.

qn:For an actress,it's the most important to adjust your mindset,how did you do it?

ans:nothing special,the most hurtful things will be when what i wish to say and think doesn't get translated well in a report.Last time i will be patient but now i will vent my anger for a while.

qn:what is the most important thing for an actress?

ans:i think it's love.ithink all actors and actresses think the same way because all drama and movies must start with love.In all relationships,we must learn to give and take, be it to men or women.

Q.what is your dream?

ans:My dream is to be with"the actress song hye kyo" this name accomplish a good project together.And i wish to have my own family.

------------

"Last time i will be patient but now i will vent my anger for a while"....Keep it up, Kyo.

"And i wish to have my own family"..I'm glad to hear this and to hear she considered love is the most important thing for an actress :D

Hi Kyoers ! :D

riz, kim & laila.... thanks for sharing those lovely pics and interviews... it's good to refresh our memories on the interviews... i believe the new ones will be on the way soon... i mean more... lets see whether "to have my own family" is still her top priority :wub:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yeay, new Laneige "Be Waterful" CF ... not 1 but 2 vids ! :w00t: both just as beautiful !

this one is funny... she thought he gonna kiss her, but instead, he pinched her two rosy cheeks... :lol:

but of cos, later she got what she's waiting for :P btw, did this guy get his permission ;)

or..... is he new Laneige male endorser ? :unsure: he looks like her doc bf in Ww :rolleyes:

Laneige "Be Waterful" 1

_1_1.jpg

this, i don't understand blush.gif her expression is cute ^_^

Laneige "Be Waterful" 2

_1_2.jpg

dc

Have a great weekend all !

Guest Laila085

putriN, her expression at the cf is so so cute :wub: . I dun think that man is replaced for hb because i remember that i ve read somewhere hb got 2 years contract at the beginning of this year :unsure:, ask kim, she knows about him so well haha ..hmm..if both had the thought to break up, why would he sign a new contract? tsk..i better shut up

23289326.jpg

Guest IWBAB2020

Seriously, this actress is the most beautiful Korean actress in the planet. I can't never get enough of her beauty. Just WOW....

Guest LadyKash

hi guys!!..how are you??..i miss you all!!..just dropping by to check on our girl and thanks a bunch for all the news and photos!!..Kyo and Kang Dong Won do make an adorable couple. ;) ..i haven't been able o visit this thread because i'm super busy with my review..has Camellia been premiered in Korea?..and how about her movie Today?..I apologize for not knowing these stuff,. :sweatingbullets:

..anyways, thanks again SHKers!!!..hope after all of my engagements, I'll be able to join you guys again in discussing in this thread..take care everyone!! :)

^^ kash, we miss you.

Laila, hehe, i have read it somewhere too.

putriN, thanks for the cute cf, love it :wub: . Looks like he is a doc's bf in Ww blush.gif .

New Camellia MV...KDW and Kyo are so cute

:wub:

camellia.jpg

edit: anne, thanks, you have already posted. I haven't seen any romantic movies of KDW for a longest time, it seems romantic movies suit him well hehe blush.gif .

wow... thanks Putrin :)i love her hair w/ bangs

you're most welcome dear. me too, looks like she's sporting her 2007 hairstyle :rolleyes:

Seriously, this actress is the most beautiful Korean actress in the planet. I can't never get enough of her beauty. Just WOW....

i'm more captivated by the flawlessness of her skin... it's incredible... it's amazing... to the extreme... out of this world ! :rolleyes:

hi guys!!..how are you??..i miss you all!!..just dropping by to check on our girl and thanks a bunch for all the news and photos!!..Kyo and Kang Dong Won do make an adorable couple. ..i haven't been able o visit this thread because i'm super busy with my review..has Camellia been premiered in Korea?..and how about her movie Today?..I apologize for not knowing these stuff,

hi Kash, we're good, still here.... waiting blush.gif

hope to see you more often soon in time for "Today" premiere in late Oct and "Camellia" in late Nov... we understand, don't need to apologize dear ;)

hi everyone ,

This is MV of movie Camellia . WOW !! There are many of cute & romantic scenes between kyo & KDW, Can't wait to see this movie.

MV Camellia รักแรก รักเธอ รักสุดท้าย (OFFICIAL)

hi anne, i'm so excited for you... not meant to pressure you, but do get back to us after you watch the movie :)

i can't watch the link you posted... but i found this from dc, i think should be same -

Official Camellia MV - Thailand Edition

i love the song!... after seeing the mv, i second kim's comments... romantic and melo too... seeing his facial expression when he's tearing thinking of the sweet memories with her... feel like crying with him... i can understand better why he said they need to be closed just for the sake of this filming... got it ppl ? <_<

Camellia's Japan Official website has been updated :rolleyes:

http://camellia-movie.net/

lfs110827a.jpg

lfs110827b.jpg

i love the song!... after seeing the mv, i second kim's comments... romantic and melo too... seeing his facial expression when he's tearing thinking of the sweet memories with her... feel like crying with him... i can understand better why he said they need to be closed just for the sake of this filming... got it ppl ? <_<

got it dearie :sweatingbullets: . seeing kim getting angry is quite commen, but putriN...is rare. what to do dearie? *sighs*

After the rain, shine will come !

_1_1-2.jpg

Have a nice week ahead dearies!

^ thanks khxy. Another last shoot again? It had been 1 year ago of her last shoot, now back again for last shoot, I wonder she remmber where she was last time :wacko: ...funny huh? never ending movie...aigooo

I hope we get to hear more about her upcomming project soon, a drama is great, but a movie is fine too. Hope for a younger actor so he can call her as noona :P ...less headache..or maybe not?

398303642.jpg

Naver

8d2adbdb040a659833add14e.jpg

Baidu

Y-STAR ranks the most beautiful stars in Korea

1. Kim Tae Hee

2. Shin Min Ah

3. Lee Min Jung

4. Song Hye Kyo

5. Lee Na Young

6. Han Ga In

7. Han Ye Seul

8. Soo Ae

9. IU

10. SNSD Yoona

11. Son Ye Jin

12. Ha Ji Won

13. Shin Se Kyung

14. Han Ji Min

15. Jeon Ji Hyun

16. Sung Yuri

17. Song Ji Hyo

18. SNSD Seohyun

19. Goo Hye Sun

20. Hwang Jung Eum

21. 2NE1 Sandara Park

22. Lee Yeon Hee

23. Choi Kang Hee

24. Lee Hyori

25. Jo Yeo Jung

26. Park Han Byul

27. Go Hyun Jung

28. Yoon Eun Hye

29. After School Uee

30. Moon Geun Young

31. Park Min Young

32. Go Ara

33. Kim So Yeon

34. Wonder Girls Sohee

35. Son Dam Bi

36. Kim Ah Joong

37. Lee Young Ae

38. Kim Ok Bin

39. Kim Hye Soo

40. BoA

41. BEG GaIn

42. Kim Hyo Jin

43. Go So Young

44. Eugene

45. Park Si Yeon

46. Kim Min Hee

47. Kim Nam Soo

48. Hwang Shin Hae

49. Lee Mi Seok

50. Jang Mi Hee

(Obviously for us she is number 1, but I think it's because she has been away from the screen)

^thanks jasan... miss her so much... wish her always be strong, healthy and happy :)

j.look interview in Feb. :wub:. To be exact the 11th Feb, the vip premiere date, remember putriN ?

of cos i do... and the concrete evidence :rolleyes:

jlook.jpg

read from baidu that hye kyo is in china shooting the last scene for gm

hah, not over yet? aigoo... i think this sunglasses director wants to break his own record is it :wacko:

thanks khxy :)

I hope we get to hear more about her upcomming project soon, a drama is great, but a movie is fine too. Hope for a younger actor so he can call her as noona...less headache..or maybe not?

*quoted image*

Naver

got it dearie :sweatingbullets: . seeing kim getting angry is quite commen, but putriN...is rare. what to do dearie? *sighs*

i'm following her footsteps - "Last time i will be patient but now i will vent my anger for a while" blush.gif

hope she picks a movie, not looking forward for her doing a drama, even if she acted as a noona... it's common now to fall for an older girl... expect anor loads of craps otw B)

her Laneige pic that you posted from Naver was from an article titled -

Like actress in the black and white movie! Song Hye Kyo Glam-Look...

http://news.donga.com/3/all/20110829/39830435/2

of cos i do... and the concrete evidence :rolleyes:

You still have this evidence and I do have the pic of Ms Park :D .

i'm following her footsteps - "Last time i will be patient but now i will vent my anger for a while" blush.gif

hope she picks a movie, not looking forward for her doing a drama, even if she acted as a noona... it's common now to fall for an older girl... expect anor loads of craps otw B)

I say "keep it up, putriN". Yeah, I know, we have experienced this, haven't we? I have rant many times before due the thoughtfulness, nonsense until I don't have any left to say :lol: ....we should learn to be more immune :P

e0a16a7309460066314e15d9.png

8c0a1b38ac6b67733b293587.png

Baidu

Let's hope we will get to hear more about the movie "Today" soon

78fe1e173d2e275b4b90a76e.jpg