Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest Snow White

^i'm somehow relieved with this news.... at least, the producers out there knew that Hye Kyo is FREE to take

their projects .... yippeeeee :D

thanks EeRiEz for posting :)

from the 1st pic... yes, there's a tinge of similarity... esp the innocentness that she & hyekyo portray :rolleyes:

thanks Cu Duc for sharing.... oh, i noticed this is your debut post... welcome to SHK thread :D

Yes, I agree, she does look like Song Hye Kyo. I once mentioned to a friend of mine of the similarity but they do not agree. Glad to know there's somebody who thinks the same as me. Yammie Nam used to be a very pretty woman, unfortunately, she has gone downhill.

Guest mimerita

Yonsama and SHK were in NY around month of Feb 2008. Maybe the 3 of them were having a meeting in NY discussing her new agency Eden9 which BJY is also a shareholder (correct me if I am wrong). Afterwhich she announced she gave up billions wons to join Eden9 in June 2008. All these plannings could have been done overseas to avoid paparazzi and media talks in Korea.

BYJ is not a sharehoolder of Eden9. BYJ's company is BOF.

Guest silver_beam

BYJ is not a sharehoolder of Eden9. BYJ's company is BOF.

Thanks for the clarification. WB is the sole ownership of Eden9? Unbelievable, wasnt so sure as I read somewhere that BYJ owns some share. Also thought WB was out of action for some years, can he afford to own an agency and enlist an A-lister into his team? No wonder it surprises many that unnie kyo can afford to sacrifice huge fees to join him not for no mystery reason but sounds fishy to me cos so many in the sea waiting to catch a big fish like her why she chose a small fish company with little bait. Very interesting story!

^kim, i just re-read your post... i beg your pardon, say it again :w00t:

silverbeam, of cos he can afford.... just look at the house he built for his parents :sweatingbullets:

so it is somehow confirmed my belief... that Jan 2008 was their first meeting after he's been discharged from military, and after that, they still keep in touch.... she's the one who asked him whether she can join his agency.... finally, he accepted her.... thereafter change his agency name from.... Dream (pardon me, i'll have to check :P ) to Eden9.... Happy Ending :wub:

He is like a big brother for her on this pic, the way he looked at her :P .'

putriN, according to the news, seem like another project of John Woo and our girl is on the way dear B) .

Have a nice week guys!!

yes, i like the way he looked at her.... so brotherly love... this oppa really like a guardian angel to her :rolleyes:

what kim ? oh no! not so fast :huh:

around that year.. :) and he's staying there about 6 4 months.. wait.. *run to check*

edit : yup after hotelier he went to US & Canada... and shoot JSM's MV "good bye my love" with LNY ... remember shk's mention it in her interview with Fuji ( last year i guess ?).. she's her closed friend :rolleyes:

since no new pics...

here're some old pics of her and frank shin :P lifted from bb's blog

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk204/d...ier_BYJ_SHK.jpg

thanks deka for sharing the beautiful pix of them.... yeap, old pix but new to us, at least for me :)

yes i remember she did mention Lee Na Young.... she likes to go out with her cos she don't need to pay a

single cent :D

edit : thanks Rita for reposting the news... i for once, can never ever get tired of reading it :sweatingbullets:

it just takes abt 3 or 4 mths for her to decide to be with him :rolleyes:

Guest mimerita

silver_beam, this news can explain some of your queries too.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...19&st=27460

She prefers to have the freedom to control her own activities.

I also read from other Chinese translated news that she also likes the family atmosphere of the company. (I guess the managers and staff there must be very nice and friendly.)

I think Won Bin has his own agency even before he entered military.

if I get to meet her at carnegie hall ::crosses fingers:: I will definitely say to her about this wonderful thread!! =D

once upon a day mv by kim bum soo...that same singer also sang bogoshipda for stairway to heaven ::cough kwon sang woo:: =P it must have been FATE with shk and ksw being connected thru kim bum soo >_<

minerita: I like your signature...won bin is so cute there!!

Guest silver_beam

Wow, it's getting interesting man - abit layoff!

Utkim - what you mean if she resigns after 2 years it's more fishy?

Putrin - how you know she asked to join and not vice versa? Quite silly question, simply because nowadays gals go after guys cos guys want to play hard to get or they are too shy to be chased - haha joking man!

Still doesnt make sense, she's looking for quality not quantity - okay, then isnt JTune owned by Rain whom she regarded as good friend and wouldnt she feel more comfortable with him than WB who was out of touch with her since Autumn days i.e. 8 long years - out of sight out of mind? She can lay her terms and have freedom with JTune and surely Rain will be accommodative to please her too, am sure he would glady accept her.

Itching for answers, am not convinced so far & not so simple - possibly there are 1001 reasons for her secretive decision i.e. for her to know and for us to be curious.

^kim, i just re-read your post... i beg your pardon, say it again :w00t:

what kim ? oh no! not so fast

No need to say it again dear :lol: .

Honestly, 1949 got that huge popularity and attention, I believe partly bcoz of John Woo, the writer, Chang Chen and Kyo ( of course the script was so temting too) :huh: . Feel like they got cheating by the owner company :ph34r: . Read a few news, actually Andy Lau was on the news as well like Chang Chen and Kyo :huh: . I really hope she picks a new project soon dear and I think something is on the way.

Silver Beam, oh, I'm just joking with you :D . Quality and quantity, it depends on how you look at it. Like Rita sis mention, she prefer a company where she could feel friendly and home, a company where she still can freely decide what she wants and what she doesn't want to do. I think our girl is pretty smart. Chosen big company where she could get pay and can't decide much, and on the other hand she gets a freedom in Eden9 and doesn't get pay, hehe. What do you want? she did want freedom, and that 's her def about quality and I thought it was a smart move from her.

yes, i like the way he looked at her.... so brotherly love... this oppa really like a guardian angel to her :rolleyes:

thanks deka for sharing the beautiful pix of them.... yeap, old pix but new to us, at least for me :)

yes i remember she did mention Lee Na Young.... she likes to go out with her cos she don't need to pay a single cent :D

pssst deka.... :sweatingbullets:

haha.. lucky her has fiend likely her elder sister ya..

she's under BOF's management along with SJS, LJA, LBY and others.. today i read SHK's closed friend signed with William Morris agency ( also Rain's Agency for his hollywood movie etc ) but still under BOF.

putriN....you're soooo exciting if there's someone mention about ur oppa.. :P

edit : about ur last Q .. the answer is NO :P

seems like that huh.. SHK with Eden9 and Stellar, Rain with his JTune and WMA.. and so on

SHK with.. ??? does anyone know who is he ?

DayMVbyKimBumSooSHK-SSH_000134100.jpg

^hehe.... of cos lah, need something to cheer myself :D btw, hyekyo hot oppa sounds better :lol:

whoa... he's so strict huh... i so scared -_- but of cos, he needs to....

really? don't know about that rumour ^_^

edit : is it common or a trend in korea... 1 celeb being represent by multiple agencies :unsure:

kim, precisely.... "1949" plot is just so tempting... it's really a waste... and i'm so sore over it :tears:

silverbeam, yeap... so many Qs arise when she signed his agency... unfortunately, only one liner answer was given (the one that Rita posted) to sum-up those Qs <_<

you can never get a true and convince answers.... it will never be unveiled since both party are tight-lipped -_-

as for how i know she asked to join and not vice versa?

ehmmm... don't know how to answer this.... but it's just that, E9C instinct tells me :sweatingbullets:

and... she didn't even need to beg him :P

hi skers :)

here's one more news re shk's Movie is cancelled.. nothing new though..

송혜교 출연 "1949" 제작 무산, 오우삼 차기작 출연제의

고민 중

[2009-04-02 08:02:04]

20090402080203316e7_081410_0.jpg

sort gist :

John Woo : "film Star one of my concerns."

Movie '1949 ' has been canceled.

Producer on March 28, sent a letter to casts, Song Hye Kyo, Chang Chen (and others ).. the film was officially canceled.

according to Chinese media, this movie revoked bcoz , "over the film rights conflict between the publisher and director Woo".

meanwhile, JW's preparing Song Hye Kyo to star in martial art movie.

Song Hye Kyo said "she received the proposal, but she'd think about it carefully,"

and on April 13 SHK will fly to New York to attend 'YouTube Symphony Orchestra"

Source : Newsen

------

putriN, for ur last Qs (2 gs)... the answer is still NO .. & nothing :lol: hehe..

wah... ur Q is one of my puzzle dear.. :P

have a nice day guys :)

Guest silver_beam

Silver Beam, oh, I'm just joking with you :D . Quality and quantity, it depends on how you look at it. Like Rita sis mention, she prefer a company where she could feel friendly and home, a company where she still can freely decide what she wants and what she doesn't want to do. I think our girl is pretty smart. Chosen big company where she could get pay and can't decide much, and on the other hand she gets a freedom in Eden9 and doesn't get pay, hehe. What do you want? she did want freedom, and that 's her def about quality and I thought it was a smart move from her.

For the sake of debate, actually there are plenty of small agencies who are well prepared to engage her and not having to pay her is also a damn good deal, moreover she is a A-lister actress. BYJ's company BOF, Jang Dong Gun StarM, JTune are all her good friends - they can give her the same freedom, equal quality on her terms and conditions without a sweat, right?

Tricky business and sounds lobsterish than fishy and of course definitely it's an intelligent more than a smart move! I wouldnt buy all those reasons but I believed she chose Eden9 cos she is very comfortable clicking with a compatible guy of similar characteristics.

Thanks all for sharing opinions.

one more article..ths time about her drama WsW

http://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/2009/1...01_093913_0.jpg

Source : yahoo.kr

so early... somebody on the ball already :rolleyes:

thanks for the Ww news :)

only manage a google trans :D

Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo's geusase 'landing'

(Tokyo-YonHap News) correspondent

KBS2 drama starring Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo 'their world' is launched in Japan.

'My Lovely Sam-Soon', 'Snow Queen' of Hyun Bin and 'All In', 'Full House' a breath of the Song Hye Kyo to suit their world ' (nohuigyeong a writer, pyominsu PD) of the 23 satellite television channels. Will be broadcast 16 in high definition.

Satellite Theater's official website (www.eigeki.com / korea / ikirusekai) was open, the first broadcast to celebrate from 3 to 5 day for three days. The first one will also be broadcast using the Internet free of charge.

meanwhile, JW's preparing Song Hye Kyo's to star in martial art movie.

Song Hye Kyo said the "she received the proposal, but she'd think about it carefully,"

i really hope hyekyo consult someone expert, a person that his/her judgement can be trusted, relied, valued....

before making any decision... don't want her to rush again just becos the director is JW <_<

For the sake of debate, actually there are plenty of small agencies who are well prepared to engage her and not having to pay her is also a damn good deal, moreover she is a A-lister actress. BYJ's company BOF, Jang Dong Gun StarM, JTune are all her good friends - they can give her the same freedom, equal quality on her terms and conditions without a sweat, right?

Tricky business and sounds lobsterish than fishy and of course definitely it's an intelligent more than a smart move! I wouldnt buy all those reasons but I believed she chose Eden9 cos she is very comfortable clicking with a compatible guy of similar characteristics.

Thanks all for sharing opinions.

hehe, I'm sure she must feel comfor with WB :rolleyes:

i really hope hyekyo consult someone expert, a person that his/her judgement can be trusted, relied, valued....

before making any decision... don't want her to rush again just becos the director is JW <_<

Aww, you are so skeptical with this man dear, I'm for the script and of course for the director as well :D .

have a nice day!!