Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

the W cover photo of SHK and YAI garnered attention and its hot topic in nate/ naver and unfortunately there's also sad news about the passing of the veteran actress that played  Rain's grandmother in FH , as I know SHK is close to this actress even after FH filming, for sure she will be saddened by this news !

credit:as labeled

연예 hot포토

"봄, 몽환의 커플" 송혜교x유아인, 분위기 남녀 [화보]

TV리포트 원문 기사전송 2017-02-19 13:57 최종수정 2017-02-19 18:02

기사 이미지

Spring, a couple of dreams" Song Hye Kyo x Yoo Ah In, atmosphere men and women [pictorial TV report = Park Seul Lee]

Song Hye Kyo and Yoo Ah In made a unique atmosphere in the fashion picture.

Song Hye Kyo and Yoo Ah In expressed a mysterious and dreamy feeling in the latest picture of W Magazine March.

Song Hye Kyo and Yoo Ah In posed for the mood of March with flowers, butterflies, and grass - printed costumes.

http://news.nate.com/view/20170219n09571&mid=e0403&cid=644070

• Like 5

Last time, Asian Goddess, same= 25,000 votes could be washed out fast in short time/or added few thousands votes in few minutes....! High %, SHK will be TOP 6

now, 11:30 PM

#1   7,194,...

#5   7,191,...

#6   7,159,... (SHK)

#7   7,145,...

------------------------ 

11:59 PM

FINAL,  SHK's votes added=not bad but no more time:cry: Self, could not vote, sad face.....sad face for few hours to END of vote:bawling:

#1   7,221,045    Rong Yang

#2   7,221,001    Zhao Liyng

#3   7,218,845    Jessica Jung

#4   7,218,810    Zheng Shuang

#5   7,216,812    Yan Ying

#6   7,182,778    SHK

#7   7,168,650    Tang Yan

#8    7,165,177    Song Ji Hyo   

#9    7,162,956    Wu Yingjie

#10  7,157,055    Yang Mi

1 hour ago, RoseS said:

Last time, Asian Goddess, same= 25,000 votes could be washed out fast in short time/or added few thousands votes in few minutes....! High %, SHK will be TOP 6

now, 11:30 PM

#1   7,194,...

#5   7,191,...

#6   7,159,... (SHK)

#7   7,145,...

------------------------ 

FINAL,  SHK's votes added=not bad but no more time:cry: Self, could not vote, sad face.....sad face for few hours to END of vote:bawling:

#1   7,221,045  (Rong Yang)

#2   7,221,001

#3   7,218,845

#4   7,218,810

#5   7,216,812

#6   7,182,778  (SHK)

#7   7,168,650

guys we dont have to be sad we are still on the 10 finalist and she is on the 6th spot so we have to celebrate also and there is always a next time and we make it sure that she will be the no.1 chill guys and congrats to all of us...

• Like 1

On 2/19/2017 at 1:48 AM, iheartkyo said:

Here are some of her activities according to her IG posts that might be a under a magazine pgotoshoot. 

> IG post about her european tour. She posted a photo with her UAA team and tagging photographer Hong Jang-hyun.

> IG post about a photoshoot with world renowned photographer Peter Lindbergh in collaboration with international make-up artist Stephane Marais and hairstylist Julien Dys shot in Paris.
   At the same time her Stylist Hyun Kyoung posted on her IG some photos about this.
 (Will it be a magazine or a photobook)

> IG post about being dolled-up by korean make-up artist @daesikson

> IG post about photoshoot? tagging @studioarkans.

> IG post a week ago about her Sapporo escapade. would it be a photo shoot too?

So which one of these is the latest from W?

For me, i think it's the first one, 'cause we all know that when under Peter it will definitely Vogue. And one of her posts during her european tour is Paris. And the one photo she posted which I've mentioned before is a group of people or some crew. And as many of us seen her unofficial released W Korea March, 2017 mentions Paris.

Just browsed her IG posts about her European tour. Yes i think i was right that it was for W photoshoot. Aside from tagging photographer Hong Jang-hyun and her manager, she also tagged Yusuke Saeki (he is a make up artist represented by W). So that means that during her european tour, her brother Yoo Ah-in is with her. Who would think her brother was with her especially at the time when award ceremonies are happening here and there (including APAN). O my! So she wasn't alone that time as she was accompanied by him. Wow! When every kyonatics and SongSong fans were ranting about award giving ceremonies neglecting Dr. Kang, he is with her all the time. 

So we can expect that photos from W were not only in Paris? But mostly around Europe?

Looking forward for more of this, and more of her surprises with this unrevealed works.

And for now, i can't hide my excitement for tonight's Burberry show. Rock the night unnie!

Happy Monday Chinggus....

That magazine cover with YAI is a surprise though, we all know what she's been doing the last few months travelling around for a  photo shoot, I didn't expect one will be with her little bro..what a an expected surprised from UAA siblings....

Excited and looking forward for the Burberry event tonight.....and of course the Laniege event on the 23rd....what a great day to start our week right?....

:):)

• Like 3

so excited to see beautiful photos of SHK at the Burberry show though its still 8 more hours to go , wondering what she will wear , her make up and hairstyle , Ms Stylist please make SHK the fairest of them all !  we've seen SHK wore Chanel , Dior and Prada and this time in Burberry ,  lucky for those in UK/US timezones , its gonna be too early AM here in Asia pacific time zone at 3AM something:(

Burberry Shop the show. 20 February, 7.30 PM (GMT) brby.co/5p7

https://show.burberry.com/uk/

• Like 2

4 hours ago, sunflower91_ said:

her make up and hairstyle

Wish her makeup and hairstyle=from western style(most, her makeup's too shine and hairsyle's not created)

short hair:blush::blush:

https://time.is/London

http://www.londonfashionweek.co.uk/live.aspx

Waiting for BURBERRY Fashion Show(7:30 PM) but catch some styles from other Branchs(Shows)=match for SHK=small lady:blush:

Hello, Ngoc Chieu, waiting for SHK at Burberry?:blush:

Thanks! SHK's casual style=same my taste while are young(25-35). Has one=similar, from last photo. My children(when're young) wore ESPRIT

Seems, the sale of ESPRIT at Asian market's up since SHK's model

17 hours ago, iheartkyo said:

And for now, i can't hide my excitement for tonight's Burberry show. Rock the night unnie!

-https://show.burberry.com/us/?gclid=CPz-3qT9ntICFdm6wAodwQ0Cow&gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CIDA6aT9ntICFUsOgQodUFkH3A

-Will see SHK, after show:rolleyes::crazy::smiley:

http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article/burberry-facebook-live-christopher-bailey]

-Facebook, Taiwan Fan Club says, SHK's surely will be at Taiwan Laneigne event, Feb. 23:smiley:

:blush::heart: SHK x YAI together in one magazine cover is definitely Daebak! Hope they will work again in a great drama. SHK should return to small screen soon. Excited to see her in Burberry event tonight (LST) and another upcoming event which is Laneige on Feb.  23rd in Taiwan. For sure it'll be flooded with photos and videos of her from Kyonatics and SSC fans.Can't wait !:glasses::grin: 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpAoqS4ClPZ_6x2H7ihaw

• Like 6