Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

guys fighting two more days left  until the deadline go go go  Kyonatics  for the win......                                                                                              cheerleader_jumping_hg_wht.gifcheerleader.gif                                                                                                                      animador.gif

• Like 2

guys we have only a day till tom deadline let us work hard and full force to make it sure that they are going to win for Best Couple let us always include them to our prayers guys fighting go go go for the win God Bless You All...                                                                                                                                      14502683_10209137092778256_2324587881088                                                                                                     

• Like 1

e374cfc0gw1esmofbasm9g20b40b4u10.gife374cfc0gw1esmof4iapug20b40bihdz.gif                        i miss her so much                                                                                                                                                                                                         credit to owner

• Like 6

Being a song hye kyo fan has never been this fun. I feel so proud of her. She's back in europe just like what she promised and worked on her brochure.she is in europe to promote the Korean Culture  by distributing the brochure in different Cities in Europe way to go Kyo continue your good deeds dear may God always there to protect and guide you we love you forever Kyonatics

• Like 4

July 23, 2015                                                                                                                                                                                                          

Song Hye Kyo has captured the beauty of China. 

July 22 was held in Beijing, Song, starring film "wheel carefree part2 'promotion. 

The event has graced the spot directly Khmer attend. Song, presented a graceful elegant charm wearing a dress. In particular, she caught the local reporters at a stretch legs in perfect proportion and without humiliation.

The 'Peace-wheel' with the motif of the Pacific-wheel ship sinking took place in the 1940s, the film is a work painted a love story unfolds in three pairs of lovers in war and disaster. "Peace wheel" There were a large number are top stars including actress Zhang Ziyi China, in addition to Song, starring Takeshi Kaneshiro 

photo616096.jpg481528918-actress-song-hye-gyo-attends-t

credit to owner                                                                                                                              

• Like 4

Song Hye Kyo was happy to have worked alongside her ideal type

Jul 27, 2015

65774-343379.jpg                                                                                                                                             Song Hye Kyo

Actress Song Hye Kyo recently sat down for an interview with the Chinese media, where she revealed her delight at working alongside her ideal type for her Chinese movie ‘The Crossing Part 2.’

Song Hye Kyo said in her interview, “After seeing movies with Takeshi Kaneshiro when I was little, I treated him as my ideal type. This is something that a lot of people know about. I was really happy to be in the same movie with him. I heard that he was a quiet person prior to filming. But after getting to know him better during filming, I feel that he is really humorous and optimistic.”

She continued, “He also takes really good care of others during filming. I find that we have a lot of chemistry together. I really hope to have more opportunities to work with him. To be able to work with your ideal type, is something that I have longed for.”

‘The Crossing Part 2′ will premiere in cinemas across China on July 30th.

credit to owner

• Like 2

How beautiful like this poll, fans:thumbsup::heart:

Best Korean Drama in First Half of 2016

descendants-of-the-sun.jpg

Descendants of the Sun

ohhaeyoung-again.jpg

Oh Hae Young Again

cheese-in-the-trap.jpg

Cheese in the Trap

Best K-Drama Actor in First Half of 2016

songjoongki.jpg

Song Joong-ki

parkhaejin.jpg

Park Hae-jin

eric.jpg

Eric

Best K-Drama Actress in First Half of 2016

songhyekyo.jpg

Song Hye-kyo

seohyunjin.jpg

Seo Hyun-jin

hwangjungeum.jpg

Hwang Jung-eum

Best K-Drama Couple in First Half of 2016

descendants-of-the-sun.jpg

Song Joong-ki, Song Hye-kyo

ohhaeyoung-again.jpg

Eric, Seo Hyun-jin

cheese-in-the-trap.jpg

Park Hae-jin, Kim Go-eun

“Descendants of the Sun” Director Names Most Memorable Scene in the Drama
descendants-of-the-sun8.jpg?itok=v22f9QqY
Director Lee Eung Bok of KBS2’s “Descendants of the Sun,” picked Song Hye Kyo’s crying scene as the best moment of the drama.
On the episode of KBS2’s “Lets Meet Again Descendants of the Sun: Epilogue” aired on April 22, Lee Eung Bok cannot say enough about Song Hye Kyo’s acting.
He especially compliments the scene where she sobs after receiving the news that Yoo Si Jin (played by Song Joong Ki) has passed away.
“It was more memorable than a hundred lines and truly touching,” he says. “They weren’t just tear drops falling because of mere sadness. It was captivating to see how the tears would fill up
in her eyes and overflow.”
Several other viewers agreed with his comment afterwards, saying, “It was very impressive” and “You can’t criticize Song Hye Kyo for her acting.”
Meanwhile, “Descendants of the Sun,” which ended on April 14, was a nationwide hit, with its highest ratings being 38.8 percent, even to the point of creating its own catchphrase.
Do you agree with his choice? What’s your favorite scene?
Source (1)

Friday, May 6, 2011

Korea Beautiful Actress Song Hye Kyo

Song Hye Kyo hot Photos

‎credit to owner   廖桂敏 to Ki2764_fe0f.png❤️Kyo Taiwan Fan Club
14 hrs · 

終於確定了~

#2016亞太明星盛典#

水花已經確認宋先生出席10.2號舉辦的APAN Star Awards頒獎典禮。地點:mbc上岩廣場。紅毯韓國時間:17.30 頒獎典禮韓國時間:19.00 #宋仲基# 入圍的獎項:電視劇男子最佳演技賞 #太阳的后裔# 最佳情侶賞

Finally sure. ~
#2016 Pacific Star Gala #
Splash has confirmed that Mr. Soong to attend the 10.2th of apan star awards presentation ceremony. Location: MBC ON ROCK PLAZA. Red Carpet Korea time: 17.30 presentation ceremony, South Korea time: 19.00#song joong-Ki #Finalist Award: TV series man best acting award#descendants of the sun #the best couple award

there still no info of our goddess i think she is already back from her Europe charity works i hope she will attend i miss her so much only SJK confirm his attendabce pls Lord hear our prayers pls...guys continue our hardwork for APAN: my goodnes i cantt access to the website what happen?                                                                                                                                                                                                             6afb0f0cgw1exd0f0hsdqg208c087kjm.gif 6afb0f0cgw1ey8zglz6emg2080060qv5.gif  6afb0f0cgw1ey8zgi6shkg208w06otj3.gif                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    credit to owner

• Like 7

Finally!A picture of her...:D

miss her badly.Looks like we are headed to drought season..but take your time unni and come back to us with a nice project again..but while waiting for your next comeback, please attend award ceremonies because we want to se you a lot winning awards and wearing pretty gowns.:wub:

• Like 16

i am glad that she updated her instagram i am so happy to see that she is rested well be happy be safe dear and god bless i am hoping to grant my wish you win the acting award you deserve it i hope this time they can see your hardwork way to go dear..... she is so beautiful like a barbie dollNaka-embed na larawan  14519652_1694218730897190_2078249433767526909_n.jpg?oh=74d8a5e7149974c591a3fb5e85f27c9c&oe=5877E0FC                                                                                ctto shkDC                                                                                                  

• Like 9

14519650_10209148987755623_3980238607253                                             Goddess of Asia 2016 Song Hye Gyo: guys thank you so much and well done to all of us for our hard work tom is the announcement of the result i hope she will win in any awards becoz she really deserve it let us continue to support to  our Dear Goddess  no matter what happen happy weekend guys be safe all god bless us all bravo to all of you and thank you again

credit to owner

• Like 6

Admitting our mistakes is a sign of maturity and wisdom. We learn more from knowing our mistakes. Never regret anything that has happened in your life, it cannot be change, undone or forgotten. So take it as a lesson learned and move on. Nobody’s perfect. Everyone makes mistakes. But some mistakes will teach you great lessons and make you a better person.i thought some of those rumors  is true but we are only human and sometime we made a mistake i only did is to believe that fabricated rumors of some people who are there to destroy some people's life like Song Hye Gyo and Song Joong Ki i hate it becoz all of it are referring to them  and to all of there fans ,  some of negatives comment  are all pointing to Song Hye Gyo  and to the fans of them   she is the one who is blaming it and also the SS Couple and Kyonatics fans im so pity of her becoz of this mistake but in the end of the day i know she is a fighter this is only one of the trial to our goddess and to all of us fans now atleast i realize that never ever believe in those rumors think 10 times before we believe it to all of you guys if i had a mistake and i do post some of it here my apology and i promise that it wont happen again in the future thank you for your consideration and understanding god bless us all.....

• Like 1