Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest knucklepink

miss bi and far sis are fanfic writers right? ano, i'm just a little bit apprehensive since this is my first try at fanfiction featuring actors and actresses...all my other fanfics are for anime...:)

anyway, what's your email ad utkim? i'll try to send the story to you...you can just give general insights if you want...and it would be a great, great help for me!

tc everyone! congratz to SHK for the most beautiful star in hallyu! she truly deserves it! :D

Dear, that goes without saying; as you know how generous Uncle Pyo is with FH bts :rolleyes: But then he seems to favor the Japanese audience more 'cos the FH Director Cut DVD for Japan last year has more unseen BTS compared to the rest :blush:

Do everyone have fun celebrating the New Year? Unlike Asia, we have no holiday here that means I am at work now :sweatingbullets:

Holiday equates eating right, so enjoy your feasting!

Eat, drink and be merry,

for tomorrow we shall diet :P

Dearie, you are not alone :( . putriN, please eat for us :P .

knucklepink , you can just pm me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://joynews.inews24.com/php/news_view.p...g_serial=388225

google trans

Song Hye Kyo, diamond Qin was attractive line

Not long ago, jongyounghan KBS2 drama, the world they live in a stable and mature Song Hye Kyo was very sensitive to smoke. Song Hye Kyo with hair styles, jeans, Song Hye Kyo, Song Hye Kyo is put on top of your search terms and how to tie a scarf, and the drama was still proving to be universal Wannabe stars.

Jean Levi, also a model of the Song Hye Kyo in 2009 through the pictorial ads' personal 'muse diamonds and diamond jem charisma radiates soft was wearing jeans.

The concept of the doll-like Song Hye Kyo filming female face and body with a focus on line, 'Kirby Stone' (curvy doll) '. Ahkyu eyiteu unique and colorful detail, considering the shape of the Korea Women's attractive line of beautiful pityi Song Hye Kyo is said through unobstructed.

Kim Hee-jung, deputy manager of Levi's marketing team, "Levi's Lady style of the season, the best of the new Diamond lost the confidence of the Wannabe star Song Hye Kyo full representation of the beauty and charisma, has a soft" and "more mature and is perfectly suited for the Levi's Lady of Song Hye Kyo-style products for consumers jaahnael impressive, "he said.

From mid-February through the ground and the Levi's store window, to be released, but the pictorial of the Song Hye Kyo is expected to enjoy another charisma.

Guest laila85

I miss FH, I think I will have a rerun after my exam this week. I miss HJE . Im watching BOF, and this rom-com makes me miss her in FH so much. Anyone want to join with me?

I miss FH, I think I will have a rerun after my exam this week. I miss HJE . Im watching BOF, and this rom-com makes me miss her in FH so much. Anyone want to join with me?

I want to join with you, but can't do it before Feb. 15th, some deadline of work :crazy: . Time for refreshing FH love, it's still my nr.1 among my fav. :blush:

Our HJE

n2o_1412_78574_2.jpg

1978917151da.jpg

551090712.jpg

WINNIE where in hongkong can i get a dvd of ww with english subs? i'll be there first week of feb. for a 1-week vacation. ty very much.

Anette, not sure the DVD is out yet :unsure: . Trip to HK? lucky you!!

Guest laila85

^ cant wait that long lar . Wondering where she is now?

She looks so healthy on the pics above (putriNs pics), not too skinny. I like to see her like this.

^ cant wait that long lar . Wondering where she is now?

She looks so healthy on the pics above (putriNs pics), not too skinny. I like to see her like this.

I thinks now SHK more healthy..

perhaps becoz her body have adapt from losing so much weight @ 2007

missing BiKyo soo much..

SHK shot d BBK cf in sydney!! (ommo ^^)

I thinks now SHK more healthy..

perhaps becoz her body have adapt from losing so much weight @ 2007

missing BiKyo soo much..

SHK shot d BBK cf in sydney!! (ommo ^^)

so gina, did they cross their paths :sweatingbullets:

i agree with you all.... she looks healthy, not skinny but fleshy a bit :P

i think she's not the weight-conscious type :rolleyes:

and looks just right in Ww :D

shk0120d.jpg

Guest knucklepink

ei everyone!

im going to try and post my fanfic tomorrow, the tentative title is With or Without You...hope someone reads it...haha... :)

take care everyone! and i agree with putrin and gina, SHK looks healthier and better too...i was quite alarmed by how thin she looked during 2007...:)

putriN said:
so gina, did they cross their paths monthly_2015_05/sweatingbullets.gif.eccbcf8e677b900c9d7fa17bbb3ca407.gif

i agree with you all.... she looks healthy, not skinny but fleshy a bit default_tongue.png.194e2dcd0e4db0f8ab265889d77e0b82.png

i think she's not the weight-conscious type default_rolleyes.gif.de4bf8667a001f293eb5f4a436796ca3.gif

and looks just right in Ww default_biggrin.png.fb0704fc58b7f5e90000a2e051687fc1.png

shk0120d.jpg

perhaps they are putriN default_biggrin.png.fb0704fc58b7f5e90000a2e051687fc1.png (I'm so amaze by your great job updating all bout our onnie ^^)

every one have a nice Happy Lunar Day (sorry late ^^)

FIGHTING!!

Guest cintakyo

kyaaaaaaaaa..........so BEAUTY...in pic.......love that........LOVe so much.......aja aja..........FIGHTING my'onni....I WISH

IN'1949'...this movie can be SUCCES.......IN ASIA & i hear HOLLYWOOD can 'SPEAK'4this movie...... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :w00t:

Guest cintakyo
:) sory i'm wanna question to you'r all...SHkers :D:) it's that true about onni wan't to NEW movie KOREA :w00t: before 1949' so please if you know answer me ok.kamsamida.......... :D :D

:) sory i'm wanna question to you'r all...SHkers :D:) it's that true about onni wan't to NEW movie KOREA :w00t: before 1949' so please if you know answer me ok.kamsamida.......... :D :D

SHK mention that she's hope cn do Korean movie before shot 1949

and right now she's picking a good script ^^

Guest SnowB_all

You bet UTKIM. I'm going to HK for almost a week. I read in ww thread that the dvd is out. Or did I read it correctly?

Yes, it's out. A set of 2 compressed DVDs, 20 episodes, English-subbed.

Guest tofumui

hmm i can't wait to watch her series.. i'll have to find a englis-subbed version too.. and lookin forward to her first chinese movie.. that should be good