Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Good Friday morning, Kyonatics! :-h :-h :-h I hope your morning is going well! :)>-:)>-:)>-I've visited the shipyard and all ships are ready to leave port! Happy sailing!\:D/\:D/\:D/Wonder where KYO is? I hope she is having a good time relaxingsomewhere unreachable by the crazy netizens!;););)Stay well and be safe, Hye Kyo

good morning kyonatics it's TGIF and Happy Halloween too... :-D

as my dilusional mind says..what if Kyo is a vampire??? :-D i'm sure lots of men are busy to fall in line who's going to be the first one to bite his neck by Kyo w/ out hesitations.. :-D :-D :-D

what a nice day to visit Kyo's thread more info's and updates a very busy thread.. :-D

thanks for the info's and updates @hclover96 @sunflower91_ @Roses and to all the diligent chingus.. :-D ;-)

now Kyo's dream as an action star do come true.. :-D :x

hi.. @shirleylin916 welcome to Kyo's wonderful thread.. :-D ;-)

hi chingus, thanks so much for the awesome updates, pics and posts  :):)

hclover, we can't thank you enough for the trans..... it seems that, another new Chinese movie project for Kyo huh..... the more we need your help here..... thanks in advance   :D:D

I personally feel that it's good that she stays with overseas project for the time being.  

I agree with chingus...... this is one electrifying shot !  =P~ :x

1414713638_790829.jpg

Source : TVdaily

@hclover96: weibo's fans, despite they desire to return to the drama Kyo but when I read the script they think Kyo will succeed because of her dream came true. it's action film. I was not surprised because she said recently participated genres like action and horror  :D  .Thanks for your trans
@sunflower91: I think you will have a chance to see Kyo again if you come to Singapore on December 5fighting :!! 

Thanks all chinggus for updated ^:)^ ^:)^:)^ ^:) @RoseS: unnie this is the poster shooting game will receive movie tickets. I think I'll join :):)
FnYcKuj.jpg 
FB 

^jolie, go for it girl ! wish you all the best of luck  :D:D

posted before, Kyo with her stylist at Laneige 20th anniversary-

shkstylist_zps707d7fb2.jpg~original

I still harbour a lil hope for Kyo to be at HIFF event when I see her stylist's insta after reaching safely in Hawaii.

shkstylist1_zps108f9234.jpg~original

Song Hye Kyo no longer look forward to marriage

评论: 0语说,养儿一百岁,长忧九十九。 As the saying goes, raising children a hundred years, long worry ninety-nine. 温馨催泪新片《我的忐忑人生》找来宋慧乔和姜栋元主演,诉说两口子照顾绝症儿的感人故事。 Warm tear film "My apprehension Life" got starring Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong-won, telling the couple to take care of terminally ill children touching story. 现年32岁的乔妹说:我很早就出道,可跟子女分享自己的社会经验。假若小朋友遇上困难,也会像朋友般待在他身边打气。 Joe, now 32 years old sister said: "I very early debut, can share their experiences with their children if the children of social distress, will stay as friends cheer him.."

韩片《我的忐忑人生》改编自同名畅销小说,宋慧乔和姜栋元日前更来港接受访问。 Korean film  "My life is disturbed,"  adapted from the best-selling novel of the same name, Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong-won interview to Hong Kong a few days ago. 故事讲述年轻父母大洙、美娜悉心照料患罕见先天性早衰症的17岁儿子雅林。 The story is about young parents big soo, Mina taken care suffering from a rare congenital progeria 17-year-old son Yalin. 有一天,他们的故事被电视台广泛报道,瞬间惹起公众讨论。 One day, their story was widely reported in television, and instantly aroused public discussion.

找来奥斯卡优化妆师操刀,令雅林衰老造型更见逼真。 颜演阿猪 Makeup play "A Zhu Mom"

美娜性格坚定,充满母爱,但有时很火爆讲粗口,有别宋慧乔以往的温柔女神形象,加上以几近素颜的演出,有些造型更十足十阿猪(大婶)。 Mina firm character, full of motherly love, but sometimes it is very popular to speak foul language, there are not gentle goddess Song Hye Kyo in the past, coupled with almost makeup show, some modeling more full ten "Ezhu Mom" ​​(Aunt). 美娜这角色跟我的母亲很相似,拍摄时不期然想起她。我平日工作很忙,没空想妈妈在家做什么,有空才致电给她,真的不好意思。她与家人一直默默支持我,亲情真的很伟大。 "Mina This role is very similar with my mother, could not help think of her when shooting. I normally busy at work, at home, my mother did not do anything fantasy, free just by calling to her, really sorry. She has been quietly with family support me, family is really great. "

美娜平日要到工厂工作,维持生计。 Mina weekdays to go to work in factories, their livelihoods.

戏中,17岁就与爱人私奔,照顾患病孩子。 Play, 17-year-old ran away with the wife to take care of sick children. 现实中,乔妹却直言没有自信。 In reality, Joe sister but frankly there is no self-confidence. (美娜)真的很厉害,如果17岁就做父母的话,我会觉得很怕。我20岁时也想过结婚、生小孩,自信能胜任,但过了30岁,我就觉得要重新考虑,未必会这么快(成家)。 "(Mina) is really powerful, if 17-year-old parents, I would feel afraid. I also thought about the age of 20 to get married, have children, self-confidence can be competent, but after a 30-year-old, I feel the need to reconsidered, may not be so fast married.

Kang Dong-won : I hate exposed flesh

栋元在戏中跟宋慧乔在溪边相遇,觉得对方犹如仙子般美。 Kang Dong-won met with SHK crook in the movie, I feel like the other fairy-like beauty. 他笑言:爱情上,我是一个相信感觉的人,不一定要像大洙与美娜戏剧性相遇。

He smiled and said: "The love that I believe is a feeling person, not necessarily as big so dramatic encounter with Mina."

栋元 Kang Dong-won

提到大秀上半身肌肉,他似乎有点抗拒。 Mention big show upper body muscles, he seems a little resistance. 入行多年,首次拍摄裸露场面。开拍前并未有特别准备,这次演性格搞笑的运动员,做运动的人身材不需要太夸张。不过,我很讨厌露肉。 "Into the line for many years, for the first time to shoot nude scenes. Before the shooting has not specially prepared, this time played the character funny athletes, sports people do not be too exaggerated figure, but I hate exposed flesh."

www.skypost.com.hk

Translation by Google

TOP LIST OF THE WORLD/ Top Actresses

Feeling better......... today(Oct. 30)...Song Hye Kyo...'up' for  three place!

Oct. 29         Park Shin Hye              76th                %0.43

Ha Ji Won                   110th               %0.05

Song Hye Kyo             114th               %0.05

(last)             ...........................         121th                  0.03

Oct 30           PSH                               76th                 0.43

HJW                             110th                0.05

SHK                              111th                0.05

(last)               ...............                      121th                0.03       

@Ngoc Chieu, first you're so lucky.....MBL on big screen! Could you send a 'paper airplane' to me...then I will enjoy MBL on big screen in Vietnam with you....and your presents will be French Fried/Big Mac/Fried Chicken.......ALL 'were made' in U.S.A.(original).

Second, 'the shooting game'...very interesting!

Third, it's  still having time to DONATE some MBL tickets. Because the money sending to Vietnam very fast....in 24 hrs. MBL will be released on Nov. 07 in Vietnam, right.

DELETED...............DELETED.......................DELETED

NOTE: FreshSpring living in your city, right. Then HAVING GOOD TIME w/MBL together!

Song Hye Kyo Kim Tae Hee dresses Joe Sister clothing goods better
Song Hye Kyo belong to the small size of type, though tall enough, but really know how to avoid weaknesses, her style of dress is very suitable for Shorty MM. She likes to wear intellectual shirt with high-waisted skirts and generous, not only full of temperament, but also to enjoy to show off her legs. 
http://pic.daqi.com/slide/3653379.html
(Photo from: beautiful net http://www.ixiumei.com/a/20141027/149852_2.shtml)

@NgocChieu, I am sorry...looking wrong date ...just correct....

I am meaning Sa. Nov. 01(U.S.A.) and Sun. Nov. 02(Vietnam).

*I get another 'idea': give me the ticket booth's name and address...I will pay for tickets then you coming PICK UP the tickets....pass out to WHO need it....

*I lost my mind....MBL will be also released in TPHCM city? So, maybe I will contact my mom's relative(they are very old people) in TPHCM..doing this MBL's 'donate' tickets. Please, tell me .....is it correct=MBL in TPHCM, too?

NOTE: Honestly, I am very sorry, I am very seriously about MBL's donate tickets...then talking about money in here...making SCARING to you.

Please,  helping me: confirm MBL will be released in HCMCT city? My family's member(mom's relative) very...old....old, but trying the best. Please, reponse to me early as soon as possible then I have enough time, OK! They can not know MBL's information(so I asking your help) but I think they can tell someone(neighbor) helping this donate ticket if MBL movie open in TPHCM city.

Why DO I WANT DONATING MBL's ticket? Because I am taking care a grandson.....in 'very difficult caring'...since was born...until now(5 yrs old)! Then I love MBL movie(Song Hye Kyo&Kang Dong Won=my big fan). Why in Vietnam? Because my 'root' is Vietnam! 

Very happy when knowing...MBL movie will be in DVD.