Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

^ jolie, according to the news, Kyo and KDW were there for a magazine photo shoot :D . Kyo's naver is hot at the moment :P . Can't wait to see the magazine...whoaa, it's gonna to be hot keke

chingus, let's stay cool...no shipping war please [-O<

a577u.jpg
dc

edit: joile, i think the report was rumored about kdw-kyo relationship, however the agency dismissed it and said they were there for a photo shoot. I can be wrong as i interpret the news by the help of our google friend :P

according to this the agency said the relationship rumors are nonsense, they had a photo shoot and while kyo was heading to China, kdw was heading to Barcelona.
http://news.donga.com/3/all/20140528/63831524/4

Now that the mystery man has been revealed!!! My guess is correct after all in our "guessing game"
:D <:-P \m/ ......for whatever reason/s be it work, leisure or pleasure....they deserved it!!!  Fighting!!!

Deny? Why? It's okay! ;))

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Gyo Spotted in Paris, Agency Denies Dating Rumors
kang-dong-won-song-hye-gyo-soompi-800x45

Actors Song Hye Gyo and Kang Dong Won were recently spotted in Paris together. On May 20, a netizen uploaded a photo of the two actors on a famous online community. While the photo only shows the backs of the actors and is not a direct photo of the two on a date, the netizen claimed he saw the two actors together in Paris and that they were there on vacation together.

At this, an official of the actors’ agency UAA denied the rumor. They acknowledged that it is Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Gyo in the photo, but said they were simply in Paris for a photo shoot, and that they were accompanied by their staff members.

Song Hye Gyo and Kang Dong Won recently starred in the film “My Brilliant Life” together as a married couple. “My Brilliant Life” is the story of a couple who has a child at a young age and their child, who, aging faster than his parents, is living in an 80-year-old body.

Netizens who came across the dating rumor seemed unphased, wondering how many dating rumors there have been so far about these two actors, and saying that it’s entirely possible for them to be in Paris together.

143.jpg

Soompi

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Gyo Spotted in Paris, Agency Denies Dating Rumorsjun2yng May 27, 2014 0 CommentsKang Dong Won and Song Hye Gyo Spotted in Paris, Agency Denies Dating Rumors

Actors Song Hye Gyo and Kang Dong Won were recently spotted in Paris together. On May 20, a netizen uploaded a photo of the two actors on a famous online community. While the photo only shows the backs of the actors and is not a direct photo of the two on a date, the netizen claimed he saw the two actors together in Paris and that they were there on vacation together.

At this, an official of the actors’ agency UAA denied the rumor. They acknowledged that it is Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Gyo in the photo, but said they were simply in Paris for a photo shoot, and that they were accompanied by their staff members.

Song Hye Gyo and Kang Dong Won recently starred in the film “My Brilliant Life” together as a married couple. “My Brilliant Life” is the story of a couple who has a child at a young age and their child, who, aging faster than his parents, is living in an 80-year-old body.

Netizens who came across the dating rumor seemed unphased, wondering how many dating rumors there have been so far about these two actors, and saying that it’s entirely possible for them to be in Paris together.

credit :  soompi

@anonymouskr you're so hilarious. What did I post that is so offending to you, oh, I see you're that jealous fan, you are too obvious dear . Anyway with due respect to this thread and to Kyo who I adored truly, this will be the first and last that I will answer you back. I'd rather spend my time reading the posts of my fellow Hye Kyo lovers than wasting my time answering you back, I will not stoop down to your level. I know you will answer me back but as I have told, this will be the first and last.

My Hye Kyo is a cool and understanding person to her haters so I will not tarnish her reputation just like the jealous fan who are always barking like a mad dog. I'll stop my case here and I would like to apologize to all my fellow Hye Kyo lover if I have invited negative vibes on this thread.Sorry guys! I hope this cutie picture of Kyo can appease everyone.

rlhx55.jpg

R E M I N D E R

@anonymouskr @hyehyukyobin

I don't want unnecessary fanwars at Song Hye Kyo's thread due to the hostile differences in opinions, so refrain from personal confrontations in public between the two of you. Kindly settle your differences through personal message (PM), as arguments disrupt the thread's peaceful ambiance in which Song Hye Kyo fans don't desire to see.

The fanwars end now, and further disputatious posts in public will be subject to deletion without notice.

@ebullience thanks for the reminders. As I have said this will be my first and last. I myself don't want to start any fanwars here. I am here to get update on Kyo and not to argue with others. Once again I apologize to all of you. 

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won Spotted Together in Paris
Raising our hopes before dashing them again, Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won were spotted together is Paris, but it wasn’t what it seemed.

87374720.jpg

Recently, a Chinese fan posted up on her SNS a photo of Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won together in Paris, which wildly began to spread. Dating rumors of the two actors began to rise with netizens awaiting the announcement of another visual star couple. 

However, it turned out Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won weren’t there for play. 

Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won’s agency, UAA simply confirmed that they were in Paris, but added, “The two were in Paris for a photo shoot. They were there with staff members.” 

Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won recently concluded filming for their new movie Pit-A-Pat, My Life(tentative title).

Photo Credit: CJ Entertainment, Online community

Mwave

Guest rjuliet

haha, so its true the mysterious back belongs to mr richie :x ...hhmmm will kyo look this beautiful like in her last paris photoshoot, but i think it will look more romantic *winks 
ea8efe206750f912ed4c2af60912ba42.jpg

May 28, 2014
Song Hye-kyo, Kang Dong-won on couple trip to Paris?
Source: The Korea Herald
Rumors of romance are spreading after a netizen spotted actress Song Hye-kyo and actor Kang Dong-won together in Paris, France. 20140528001560_0.jpg
(Online capture)
A picture of Song and Kang was posted online last week by an unnamed Chinese tourist. While both were only showing their backs, many fans recognized them. 
Their striped knitwear raised suspicions that they are taking a couple trip. 
Their agencies, however, denied the rumors, claiming that both were working on photo shoots. Several staffers accompanied the two stars, they added. 
Song and Kang have recently finished filming the movie “Dugeun Dugeun Nae Insaeng,” acting as a married couple. The film is expected to be released later this year. 

Guest rjuliet

wow congrats kyo for tc high pre sale fee...now cant wait for mpl/mbl trailer...i found this at nb comments...relieved kyo was not bashed by knetz... 
they look adorable in camelia as a couple ;)tumblr_mqgzuxAXwO1rq5tqqo1_500.gif

Guest sunflower91

After several days of speculation as to the identity of that "mysterious" guy , finally their agency sheds light on who's with Kyo and what they are up to in Paris . I'm so amazed with other Kyonatics that they really could identify even the backview of KDW and they cant seem to accept before that it was Mr Translator on the pic and many hoped that it is really KDW.  Since their agency denied  "dating rumor" and that the two were in Paris for a photoshoot , does anyone knows if this is for a magazine or for their MPL poster? But i dont really mind if this is for a magazine or for their movie poster , what is certain for sure is that the photoshoot will be either as glamorous or romantic considering Paris is the backdrop!  At least we have another thing to look forward to , if its for a magazine then for sure we can grab a copy of it but if it is for the MPL Movie still we can feast on those promo posters.

Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won's agency denies dating rumors

May 28, 2014 @ 5:36 amkang-dong-won-song-hye-kyo_1401268276_aftemp-avatar.jpg by elliefilet
  • 4 class="section section-sidebar" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 51px 0px 10px; font-family: inherit; line-height: 40px; color: rgb(216, 212, 212); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 2.2em; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: -0.1em; z-index: 0; position: relative;"Dating rumors started up after Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won were spotted together in Paris, France on May 20, but the actors' agency has denied that the two are in a romantic relationship.
    On May 28, a snapshot of the labelmates together posted online by a Chinese fan became a hot topic. Netizens were able to figure out through their outfits that it was Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won in the photo.
    Netizens commented, "They must've gone on a vacation to Paris together," "Song Hye Kyo went to the 'Cannes Film Festival', and it looks like Kang Dong Won followed her,"and more.
    However, United Artist Agency has stated, "The two are in Paris for a photo shoot. Staff are with them."
    Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won recently wrapped up filming for the movie 'Pit-a-Pat My Life'.
    song-hye-kyo_1401268386_20140528_kangdon
    http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/05/song-hye-kyo-and-kang-dong-wons-agency-denies-dating-rumors

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: Bitter, serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.3; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 36px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Actress Song Hye-kyo stars in Chinese star-studded film

“I was really eager to work with John Woo and with Chinese stars.”

That’s what actress Song Hye-kyo had to say about appearing in the Hong Kong director’s upcoming newest film, “The Crossing.”

The movie features a star-studded cast, bringing together the nation’s most celebrated stars — Zhang Ziyi, Huang Xiaoming and Japanese actor Takeshi Kaneshiro — and the Korean actress manages to hold her own, speaking all her lines in Mandarin.

Actress Song Hye-kyo (right) plays the main character, Zhou Yun Fen, in director John Woo’s upcoming movie, “The Crossing,” where she is paired with actor Huang Xiaoming (left).

Actress Song Hye-kyo (right) plays the main character, Zhou Yun Fen, in director John Woo’s upcoming movie, “The Crossing,” where she is paired with actor Huang Xiaoming (left).

“I still find it difficult to act in Korean. Can you imagine how hard it must be to juggle all the Mandarin lines while still showing good, emotional acting at the same time?” Song said. “I’ve read and practiced over and over again for a couple of months. Then I got more accustomed to the language, to my lines and, of course, to acting as a whole.”

Song is now more than 10 years into her acting career. She said she felt like embarking on a new chapter, and describes her appearance in Woo’s newest movie as, “a precious opportunity,” that she wouldn’t let go of, as she can work with her, “favorite film director and such stunning actors.”

“I heard the director saw me in the 2007 movie ‘Hwang Jin-yi.’ He created a character most befitting my image,” said the actress. “I was curious about how it would feel, being on the spot and working with him and his crew. He is like a father figure to me, someone who has always been around, helping me concentrate on my work and quickly adapt to new surroundings.”

The official poster for the upcoming film “The Crossing”

The official poster for the upcoming film “The Crossing”

“The Crossing” is based on the true story of the sinking of the Chinese steamer Taiping in 1949. Song plays the lead character, Zhou Yun Fen, a young woman from a rich family who marries General Lei Yi, played by Huang Xiaoming. Her husband later dies in an unexpected accident.

Song personifies the widow, showing off a wide range of emotions, from the happiest when they fall in love, through to the most painful, when she realizes the miserable life her character has to endure after the loss.

“The movie tells a love story of three couples from different backgrounds whose lives are affected by the tide of history,” the director explained.

Chinese actor Huang Xiaoming posts pictures on his Instagram feed taken with co-star Song Hye-kyo (right in both pictures) in the upcoming film “The Crossing.”

Chinese actor Huang Xiaoming posts pictures on his Instagram feed taken with co-star Song Hye-kyo (right in both pictures) in the upcoming film “The Crossing.”

The film also features Song dancing and playing the piano in certain scenes. That’s why she had to undergo a three-week training program to portray the scenes to perfection, not needing any stand-ins.

“I’ve come this far without noticing it. I am ready to tune myself to any future character if opportunities like this one come along. I think I’ve found a new delight in what I’ve been doing for more than a decade.”

The movie is scheduled to be released in November this year.

By Sohn JiAe|Korea.net | May 28 2014

Good to hear it does well with the crossing :D

Dearies, isn't this Kyo, KDW, ms Park and the gang?  if it's not Kyo, i will delete and i hope it's ok to post here  #:-S . I guess it's for the photo shoot related to their promotion for MPL....and i think ms Park is pissed with all the huha.

t9pnw.jpg
kdwdc