Eurasian Celeb Galore

Guest bubbles20

Guest xtiffanyx

Foldedwings, I was excited to see a bollywood celeb posted here! Honestly I think Katrina Kaif is overrated in looks though...plenty of full Indian actresses much prettier than her IMO. I do think she's pretty, but nothing really special :).

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Snakes10

There are some really ignorant commenst in here.

I go to a school with almost ALL Eurasians (Foriegn School in Korea) and there are only a handful that are really goodlooking or pretty.

I would say maybe 1/20 are somewhat goodlooking and only 1/50 are gorgeous or extermely goodlooking.

The only reason we mixed bloods have such a standard to meet it because media sells us as the most beautiful people but as with everything corporate, it is untrue.

Guest ventura

I go to a school with almost ALL Eurasians (Foriegn School in Korea) and there are only a handful that are really goodlooking or pretty.

I would say maybe 1/20 are somewhat goodlooking and only 1/50 are gorgeous or extermely goodlooking.

The only reason we mixed bloods have such a standard to meet it because media sells us as the most beautiful people but as with everything corporate, it is untrue.

Ditto. I've gone/go to schools with large eurasian populations (mostly half korean or half japanese) and lived on army bases where there are many mixed kids and i concur. They're just like anyone else, some are pretty, some are not. The general populous only sees the beautiful eurasians because they are handpicked by the media/agencies, like any other celebs. Its like saying everyone in America looks like Jessica Alba just because shes on TV a lot. And we all know how ridiculous that is.

well people are posting pictures of models. how many models are going to be unattractive.

if you dont live in FOB ville you see eurasians all the time. they are NOT all attractive. IMO many of them simply look filipino or thai... they basically look kind of asian but a nondescript sort. the really beautiful ones are rare. you're right that ignorant comments about all eurasians being good looking must be from ppl living in FOB communities like Fort Lee NJ or overseas where you dont see many non-asians (white ppl) let alone eurasians. it's ignorant like saying blonde girls are more beautiful than brunettes. anyone saying that hasn't really seem many blondes in real life

a true statement would be something like "eurasian models are more beautiful than the typical asian girl you see on the street"

one thing you can say however is that for a lot of asian (particularly japanese) men... the FACT that they're eurasian makes them "higher" socially than regular asian girls and the fact that they're mixed in and of itself makes them more attractive (like girls with tall guys... the fact that they're tall in an of itself makes them register higher socially all other things being equal)

also in general mixed raced kids dont have the things that actually make asian women attractive in the first place: ageless skin, no body hair, ability to look great without heavy eye makeup etc. a lot of eurasians do have the nice dark hair but other than that it's a genetic crapshoot of what genes they got passed along

Guest foldedwings

Foldedwings, I was excited to see a bollywood celeb posted here! Honestly I think Katrina Kaif is overrated in looks though...plenty of full Indian actresses much prettier than her IMO. I do think she's pretty, but nothing really special :).

i agree katrina is average compared 2 alot full indian actresses and i dont like her that much but she was the only mixed indian celeb i could think of

Guest Stolen_waters

I like it more when Asian>Caucasian. :)

some of the girls I know (but I'm not saying they have a more Asian look)

Cindy Kurleto

(Filipino-Austrian)

ae3408855.jpg

ck7.jpg

-----------------------------------------

non-European, but still mixed with caucasian

Iya Villania

(Filipino-Autralian)

c5253a3f8.jpg

021109-iya.jpg

Georgina Wilson

ouija_09.jpg

37597137825348l.jpg

Mariana del Rio

(Filipino-Brazilian)

17-marianna-del-rio1.jpg

And wooohooo! That Yu Darvish guy is freakin HOT!

I think Paula (from Thailand) is really pretty too! I hated her & her partner though when I was watching Amazing Race Asia.

They were flirting too much with Marc Nelson. :P

kljsdf045vj1.jpg

f6ca2294d.jpg

Another guy who I'm pretty sure is mixed is the guy I always see whenever I take the 8:30 am bus to my univ. LOL

I think he's a teacher, but I hate that he always sees my zombie-looking face in the morning. -_-

well people are posting pictures of models. how many models are going to be unattractive.

if you dont live in FOB ville you see eurasians all the time. they are NOT all attractive. IMO many of them simply look filipino or thai...

what are you trying to say? :huh:

Guest Imboredthatsnotfun

^ exactly

Stop being so against Eurasians -.-

We've already established that not all Eurasian people are beautiful.

Guest goodvibrations

So yes, while not all Eurasians are drop dead gorgeous, a great deal are exceedingly beautiful. I can never tire of looking at their features.

I am definitely a fan of Meisa Kuroki's and Jessica Gomes' looks.

• 9 months later...
Guest tradeyou

of course not all eurasian of perfect, they are people just like everyone else. just common sense but anyway here are some eye candy

Daniel Matsunaga

half japanese/brazilian

3933623909_6459a25cdf.jpg

daniel-matsunaga-cosmomen09.jpg

jon-avila-daniel-matsunaga.jpg

6-daniel-matsunaga.jpg

b8e77285a.jpg

20100312bf05a.jpg

meisa kuroki

japanese/brazilian

dfg5sk.png

Guest tradeyou

Leandro Okabe

japanese/brazilian

LEANDRO%20OKABE.jpg

05f64d01529900a2bba83e9709d088652.jpg

xian quon

Norwegian, Irish, German, Chinese

XianQuon.gif

000000104663-xian_quon-fullsize.jpg

Loan Chabanol

Vietnamese/French/Italian/German

45.jpg

000000017839-loan_chabanol-fullsize.jpg

loan12.jpg

Guest mao_chow

good to see we've established that not ALL eurasians are drop dead gorgeous (though I think they're damned near close, just depends)

I can say from the posts above me that I am diggin' the japanese/brazilian mixes!!!

either way, I think it's fun

Guest tradeyou

Akihiro Sato

Japanese/brazilian

I like his face shape and head shape...lol...sounds funny

akihiro-sato-110153.jpg

akihiro_sato5.jpg

112.jpg

akihiro_sato7.jpg

aki2nc.jpg

aki1nc.jpg

Archived