Eurasian Celeb Galore

Guest bubbles20

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest whatleftforme

When I saw Reika Hashimoto, I thought she was Rachael Leigh Cook! They could have been siblings, or even twins. Also, Jessica C has some resemblance of Michelle Reis & Koo Hara.

There are loads of Eurasian celebs out there since the world is a melting pot, ie Katreeya English, Dean Cain, Sirinya Winsiri (Cindy Burbridge), Diya Mirza, Norah Jones (singer), Tiger Woods, Sara Corner...

Like any other race (pure or mixed), good or bad looking is all in the GENES, the same goes with genetic diseases (sickle cell, Huntington, Tay Sachs, thalassemia...)

The most realistic example I have is my own family. My mom was a beauty queen during her school years, yet my bros & sis are just average looking, the exception is my eldest sister. My brother & his wife aren't that attractive at all, but my nephew is so handsome. Yet my eldest sister's children are just so so.

• 2 months later...
Guest massive toene

Name: Rhydian Vaughan / 凤小岳 / 鳳小嶽 / Feng Xiao Yue

Birthdate: 1988-03-10

Birthplace: Taipei, Taiwan

Height: 181cm

Weight: 70kg

- model, actor

1/2 Taiwanese 1/2 British

Rhydian_Vaughan.jpgM146904.jpg

35518765.jpg

22.jpg

^he looks very cute ~ ^_^

18.jpg

4.jpg20.jpg

21.jpg

10.jpg

Name: Hyun Wanner

Born: 1975

Height: 185cm

- Actor

1/2 German, 1/2 Korean

hyun_wanner_01.jpg

hyun-wanner-actor.jpg

m_hyun_c_gr.jpg

• 1 month later...

<!--quoteo(post=15918864:date=May 16 2010, 02:08 PM:name=countingelectricsheep)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (countingelectricsheep @ May 16 2010, 02:08 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=15918864"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->^That's why I had an etc. in my post. I pretty much assumed others would get that it goes on to include Asians, but then again considering how some soompiers are listing these celebs as half American...IDK.

PEOPLE: You can't be half American (USA)!

American (USA) isn't some ethnicity ffs.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Well if you really think about it, <b>most americans are white</b> something like 80% I believe. So if someone say american, odds are it's a white person unless otherwise specified.

And before anyone gets on my back about this, countries like Korea/Japan/China, have percentages of other ethnicities living there too, so should you not refer to them as Koreans/Japanese etc?

Nationality = / = ethnicity

Using American here is as vague as using Asian.

Most Americans may be white, but what kind of white? French, British, Polish, Scandinavian, after all, they're all from Europe. It's like saying we should just stop using Indian, Thai, Filipino, Indonesian because all Asian people are yellow, with slit eyes and are short.

America consist of several ethnicities, so American can not be used as a way to indicate ethnicity, unlike Japanese, Korean and Chinese (and Japanese-American, Korean-American, Afro-American, Italian-American, British-American, French-American). There's no such thing as American DNA. Unless it's Native-American.

A white person, born in Japan, China, India, other non-Western countries, lived there all their life would in his/her passport be called a citizen of those countries, but it doesn't change what's important here in THIS thread about ethnic mixed celebrities: the genetics.

Guest tradeyou

kirsty yang is 1/4 american, but it doesn't say what type of american

in this video of her crowing as miss asia, view 5.50 on this video, it states she is mixed, 1/4 american.

c9.jpg

also another article of her saying she is 1/4 mix blood

http://bf-1.com/news-english/entertainment-news/hong-kong-taiwan-entertainment/kristy-yang-much-prefers-to-be-with-a-foreigner-than-a-local-hk-man

• 3 years later...
Guest josafr

i've seen some mixed korean girl (only girl), they're mixed but most of them look more like asian than european, some even look like pure korean. I asked my brother and he said that because korean's gene usually very strong, that's why they look more asian. Do you guys think so? i don't know but it seems true.

Guest josafr

cindy burbridge is half british (father side) and the other half is british - indian - thai (mother side).  she's god damn beautiful, with blue eyes , tall nose, and...

Guest josafr

cindy burbridgeokay, srsly..maybe eurasian are not drop dead beautiful like you're saying but there's something you need to understand, they're always look so unique and different and outstanding whether they're among european or asian. you can say that they're not beautiful...fine! maybe they're just not your type. But for me, they're not pretty or beautiful, they're just unique and different.

Archived