W O N D E R B A N G

Guest vana117724

hehehe i hope someone can start a fan fic with base on real life? with both groups as big bang and wg.

and the story can revolve around how they met -> 1st time : seungri's manwon heheh

and then so on.. hahahhahaha any takers?

actually my fanfic is also based on real life with both groups as big bang wg ^_^ but with few adjustment cause i'm writing a rimi fanfic and they are dating secretly hehehe i'm gonna have them interact on show and stuff but its kinda hard since i need to know more about game show in korea but one i have in mind is having them compete with each other on manwon hahaha i can tell you seungri gonna have a hard time doing this show hahaha

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

actually my fanfic is also based on real life with both groups as big bang wg ^_^ but with few adjustment cause i'm writing a rimi fanfic and they are dating secretly hehehe i'm gonna have them interact on show and stuff but its kinda hard since i need to know more about game show in korea but one i have in mind is having them compete with each other on manwon hahaha i can tell you seungri gonna have a hard time doing this show hahaha

yezs yes yes yes yes tatz exactly wad i wanted LOLLLLLL

can u add me to ur pm list ahhaha

Guest i.said.hi

OMG!@!! HALLELUJAH!! I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR SUNMI + SEUNGRI FICS SINCE YESTERDAY! I LOVE YOU! LOL

can I tell you how jealous I am of your banner and avatar;)

lol I like WonderBang.... Big Wonder

but BigGirls and Bang Girls sounds so wrong in my head!!

thanks for appreciating all my work guys. It took a lifetime to put together with the searching through

the BIG BANG AND WONDERGIRLS THREAD. and making sure the pics aren't redundant and etc. and crediting which brings me to

ATTENTION: If you see your pics and it's

ahhae..... THANK YOU ...FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO MAKE SUCH A HOT THREAD.... :D

ya i like wonderbang...or bigwonder better too....ya the other two do sound wrong. :vicx: ..ahha

and yes THANK YOU again cause i would never search through the Big Bang and WonderGirls threads...there tooo much!!!!!

oohh and you can use/put up my banner and avatar if you want too......

Guest Juliang10

Hi wonderbang friends out there! I'm usually a silent reader on soompi but I couldn't resist to write a post when i see this amazing thread! Thank you vana for making this thread!

My favorite couple is Sunye and G-Dragon! <3 I think they look really cute with each other, especially in the drama and musical.

I'm also excited about fanfic on wonderbang because I spent my vacation looking for one but I only saw "Always". (It was a nice story ft. Top and Sunye; I like that couple too. ^^)

I'm hoping for more interactions between Big Bang and Wonder Girls in the future. I already added this thread as my favorite and I'll come by everyday!

WonderBang <3

Guest chungmah.

Wahhhh!!! :w00t::rolleyes:

My favourite pairing ever :blush:

Hurray!!

I'm writing a mix of Rimi and Yootop in a fic. Too scared to post it :P

Mr. TOP really likes Yoobin, SunYe dares him to tell Yoobin his love on New Years

(Okay no point in writing since New Years Eve if gone)

And Seungri & Sunmi are together. :blush:

Weehee..

Oh. Maybe you should post this in the second special stage the two groups did? The cut version of Tell Me & Lies.

CREDIT TO I.said.hi. for finding all these cute interactions. :P

Tell me

- 0:00- GD & TOP are late to the stage in the beginning of tell me, thus they run on stage.

- :15-:17: Seungri doesn’t know where he’s supposed to be so, he talks to Top who motions him to go next to Sunmi.

- :22-:24- During the Sunmi’s part, the great fans of wonder girls, aka Wonderful yelled out “we like sunmi.” (If you don’t know, Sunmi’s lyric goes “I like it a lot” but the fans changed it to “Sunmi is what we like.”)

- :44-:47- Daesung forgets what to do, so Ye eun has to push him to the side which makes her laugh/giggle.

- -Also, TOP forgot what to do and what direction to go to so Yoobin directed him by tell him to follow her.

- -:57-:58- Seungri forgot the dance steps, yet Sunmi is so focused on her part. LOL.

- 1:09- During the part where Seungri and Sunmi are supposed to say 'jungi gah orla' seungri got the lyrics and said 'numoo na orla' which made him laugh/smile BIG.

- 1:14- Something we couldn’t see in the previous special stage, Youngbae’s Omuna, V for victory.

-1:16-1:17- Sunye tells/signals Youngbae with her hand which way to go.

- -1:22- Ye eun and Daesung make a ‘half heart’ lol. Its not a complete heart at all.

- -1:39-1:41- The infamous human sandwich, LOL. Sohee is just like “I’ve got to get to the front!” I guess she’s so caught up/lost that she doesn’t sing her “tell me tell me tell me you, love me love me love me too.”

- -1:42-1:48- During Human Pyramid, Sunmi and Daesung accidently are in the wrong spots. Gd notices as he turns around to look at Sunmi, and Dae sung notices as well and laughs so hard. Eventually Sunmi and Daesung rush to the other side for the ‘girl vs boy part.’

- Also, notice how Yoobin and Top are their own line. LOL Yoobin is so cute when she’s jumping around by herself in her own line. LOL

- Finally, notice how the line on the left side of the screen (with sunmi) is all messed up. And seungri realizes that and laughs AGAIN.

- 1:53- During Yoobin and top’s rap, Daesung looks at GD and laughs realizing all the mistakes they made, but he’s still having fun.

- 1:56-1:57- Notice how Sunmi in the background goes “ah~” or "oh~" When she realizes where she’s supposed to be, through the help of Seungri who motions her to go ‘this way.’

- 1:58-1:59- Sunye forgets where she’s supposed to be, so during ‘Omuna’ she rushes to her spot , which you can tell she runs in behind Yoobin and Top’s rap.

- 2:07-2:09- The half heart with ye eun and Daesung.

- 2:11- Top messes up, doesn’t know what to do. Hah.

- 2:12-2:13- Daesung is ‘slow’ in the dance movement.

- 2:15- Gd laughs in the background.

- 2:19-2:22- Notice on the left Top with red pants, standing still all by himself, while everyone else is dancing. Finally understanding/remembering one part, he dances at the end. LOL

Lies

- 2:34-2:39- This part is supposed to be serious but Daesung can’t help but smile. He’s literally trying to keep his smile in.

- 2:44- Top trying to keep his laughter in as well.

- 2:55- Notice how Seungri gave out a hand to Sunye, yet she completely ignored it, which made him quickly put it down. LOL

- 2:56-3:02- Seungri is trying to not laugh, but he can’t help it and he’s smiling. He keeps looking at sunye, and Sunye + Seungri make a lot of eye contact.

- 3:04- 3:07- Notice how Seungri in the background is smiling. Its hard to see, but you could see his smile ( only a glimpse of it.)

- 3:04-3:10- Sunmi’s EXCELLENT RAPPING SKILLS. She takes a step closer to GD (a little too close? Ha) and her rap is pretty good. I just had to add this because I love it when sunmi raps.

- 3:15-3:16- Sunmi and Seungri make Eye contact during their parts and have a slight ‘smile.’

- 3:30-3:33- Seungri notices Sunmi behind him and give a motion (being very gentleman like) for her to go in front of him to do the ‘more more’ part. However, sunmi eventually gets squished like a sandwich between ppl.

- 3:42-3:43- Top gives out a hand to Yoobin but she ignores it and just looks at him.

- 3:51-3:54- Sunye in the background is laughing like crazy. She looks as if she’s really enjoying this and having fun, which is good!

- 3:56-3:59- notice how all the other wg members in the back are just standing still during the ‘finger twisting motion in top’s rap’ but Ye eun comes out of no where and joins BB with the finger twisting motion. She’s smiling and twisting her finger in the air while the other girls are just standing in the back.

- 4:00-4:01- Sunmi is cracking up laughing in the back.

- 4:04- Sohee looks at Top with dumpling (mandoo) cheeks/face.

- 4:09-4:10- Seungri has small talk with Sunye, basically motioning to her to go walk/run to the other side.

- 4:10-4:15- Sunye decides to go to the same way as seungri, and Seungri laughs REALLY BIG and taps Sunye on her shoulder playfully. These two walk up to the other stage smiling and laughing together

- 4:35-4:36- After the “I love you more more” part, BB members looks behind to try and change spots with WG.

- Then both groups end the stage with a hot pose.

Oh shoot ~ I need to find the video link for this. :blush:

Guest vana117724

i think there are individuals fanfic on bb and wg but not with them both together hahaha maybe someone can start one

there are seven wg and bb fanfictions. lol check it out on WONDERBANG part. 8 lol

i just posted it.

xx_emiliem_xx :thanks I just posted that up.

I am officially done with everything. can ya'll believe this I found I left some stuff missing when I rechecked everything..

this thread is now updated and completed... no wait. I am waiting for one more component and then I'll be completely done.

Guest inadequate

WAAAAH. I had to wait 6 minutes to get out of this computer bug because of the hugeness of the thread but OmOO! It was sooo worth it!

Thank you so much for taking your time and gathering allt his together!!

WONDERBAAANG <3

Guest mopwns

EEE

I get so giddy whenever I think of WonderBang

I look at these pictures everyday

keke

thanks a lot.

ANY SUNYE/GDRAGON FICS OUT THERE? T__T please for me? <3

Guest flyaway.

WonderBang is love. <3

Thanks for making this thread. I'm so going to bookmark this. Haha.

I really really really like RiMi & YooTop!

I hope to see more of their interactions in the future. ^-^

Guest trangtwo

Haha a place to spazz over both Big Bang and Wonder Girls

Seung Ri and Sun Mi make the cutest couple, in my opinion. I think Dae Sung and Sun Mi's weirdness are perfect for each other though.

^^trangtwo, i totally agree about the daesung/sunmi weirdness. haha perfect for each other right?

for daesung, its either yeeun or sunmi. cos theyre funny peeps. gah i love wonderbang mannnnnng.

Guest purrple_lover

just saw the part where gd was flipping his hair and said wondergirls was their rival. HAHA... that was cute! I like this thread. GOOD JOB!!! =)

can u tell me in which interview was that...really dying to see cuz i want to see more of this wonderbang thingy......

n can sumone confirm, is it true g-dragon and sunye dont really like each other in real life?...i read it sumwer in one of the soompi thread definitely not this one....if its true i pray hard they change their view cuz i really love this ji young-sun ye coupling....

Archived