W O N D E R B A N G

Guest vana117724

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ohmygoshxxxx----

as immature as this is, when i 1st saw this thread, i refused to go on it lOL.

but i love bigbang too much....(:

i'm not bashing btw hahha(:

but i've always kinda wanted everyone in bigbang to fall in love w/ stephanie from

tszx/csjh(: esp. her & top lOL.

ohgosh, anyways, props to you for going through all this hard work to make this!

Guest squallie

Thank you so much for making such a convenient thread. I'm in my Wonder Girls and Big Bang phase at the moment and what's better than them together?!?!!

I always enjoy their collaborations and everytime I watch them, I can't help but smile throughout all their performances!

My absolute favorite couple is NOW Seungri and Sunmi. Their both weird and quirky and that's what I like about them! They are soo adorable when they are together! Next would be TOP and Yoobin, the hot and sexy power rappers! When they're together, they just look hot and fierce. And another favorite of mine would be Daesung and Ye Eun! They just look so comfortable with each other!

I'm not sure whether this has been pointed out already but when you watch the MBC backstage scandal video, Sunmi is first hiding her face with her hair but then a few seconds later, when you look really close at Seungri (he's covered by GD) he looks at Sunmi and then starts hiding himself with his collar. I just love them together.

I SUPPORT WONDERBANG.

Guest chungmah.

^ Yeah I found that really cute..

I think Sunmi was trying to hide her face too.

Then I saw Seungri hiding his.

Awww so cute.

Guest flyaway.

I'm not sure whether this has been pointed out already but when you watch the MBC backstage scandal video, Sunmi is first hiding her face with her hair but then a few seconds later, when you look really close at Seungri (he's covered by GD) he looks at Sunmi and then starts hiding himself with his collar. I just love them together.

LOL. Yeah! I noticed that too!

It was so cute! ^-^

I was like, "Aww... they're both hiding their faces." :D

And they also seemed pretty close before the camera went into the room (look at the mirror).

When Haha and that other guy rushed in, I noticed that Sunmi took a step back/away from Seungri's direction.

i think this belongs in this thread..

lies with tell me lyrics. sang by snsd? iono, cos its their pic on the vid.. i dont really know. cant undertsand korean.. but here have a listen. :)

http://bb.saramin.co.kr/zboard/view.php?id...asc&no=3388

Ahh.. I never knew SoShi rapped (yeah, it was them).

That was pretty interesting. =)

The lyrics actually fit in some odd way.

Guest fobbiyo

oh my god.. Wonderbang? hahahahaha. I like it. THERES SO MUCH PICTURES! BB seem to be enjoying WG's company! and vise versa. they look awfully cute together.

Guest vic_taebin

Wahhhh!!! :w00t::rolleyes:

My favourite pairing ever :blush:

Hurray!!

I'm writing a mix of Rimi and Yootop in a fic. Too scared to post it :P

Mr. TOP really likes Yoobin, SunYe dares him to tell Yoobin his love on New Years

(Okay no point in writing since New Years Eve if gone)

And Seungri & Sunmi are together. :blush:

Weehee..

Oh. Maybe you should post this in the second special stage the two groups did? The cut version of Tell Me & Lies.

CREDIT TO I.said.hi. for finding all these cute interactions. :P

Tell me

- 0:00- GD & TOP are late to the stage in the beginning of tell me, thus they run on stage.

- :15-:17: Seungri doesn't know where he's supposed to be so, he talks to Top who motions him to go next to Sunmi.

- :22-:24- During the Sunmi's part, the great fans of wonder girls, aka Wonderful yelled out "we like sunmi." (If you don't know, Sunmi's lyric goes "I like it a lot" but the fans changed it to "Sunmi is what we like.")

- :44-:47- Daesung forgets what to do, so Ye eun has to push him to the side which makes her laugh/giggle.

- -Also, TOP forgot what to do and what direction to go to so Yoobin directed him by tell him to follow her.

- -:57-:58- Seungri forgot the dance steps, yet Sunmi is so focused on her part. LOL.

- 1:09- During the part where Seungri and Sunmi are supposed to say 'jungi gah orla' seungri got the lyrics and said 'numoo na orla' which made him laugh/smile BIG.

- 1:14- Something we couldn't see in the previous special stage, Youngbae's Omuna, V for victory.

-1:16-1:17- Sunye tells/signals Youngbae with her hand which way to go.

- -1:22- Ye eun and Daesung make a 'half heart' lol. Its not a complete heart at all.

- -1:39-1:41- The infamous human sandwich, LOL. Sohee is just like "I've got to get to the front!" I guess she's so caught up/lost that she doesn't sing her "tell me tell me tell me you, love me love me love me too."

- -1:42-1:48- During Human Pyramid, Sunmi and Daesung accidently are in the wrong spots. Gd notices as he turns around to look at Sunmi, and Dae sung notices as well and laughs so hard. Eventually Sunmi and Daesung rush to the other side for the 'girl vs boy part.'

- Also, notice how Yoobin and Top are their own line. LOL Yoobin is so cute when she's jumping around by herself in her own line. LOL

- Finally, notice how the line on the left side of the screen (with sunmi) is all messed up. And seungri realizes that and laughs AGAIN.

- 1:53- During Yoobin and top's rap, Daesung looks at GD and laughs realizing all the mistakes they made, but he's still having fun.

- 1:56-1:57- Notice how Sunmi in the background goes "ah~" or "oh~" When she realizes where she's supposed to be, through the help of Seungri who motions her to go 'this way.'

- 1:58-1:59- Sunye forgets where she's supposed to be, so during 'Omuna' she rushes to her spot , which you can tell she runs in behind Yoobin and Top's rap.

- 2:07-2:09- The half heart with ye eun and Daesung.

- 2:11- Top messes up, doesn't know what to do. Hah.

- 2:12-2:13- Daesung is 'slow' in the dance movement.

- 2:15- Gd laughs in the background.

- 2:19-2:22- Notice on the left Top with red pants, standing still all by himself, while everyone else is dancing. Finally understanding/remembering one part, he dances at the end. LOL

Lies

- 2:34-2:39- This part is supposed to be serious but Daesung can't help but smile. He's literally trying to keep his smile in.

- 2:44- Top trying to keep his laughter in as well.

- 2:55- Notice how Seungri gave out a hand to Sunye, yet she completely ignored it, which made him quickly put it down. LOL

- 2:56-3:02- Seungri is trying to not laugh, but he can't help it and he's smiling. He keeps looking at sunye, and Sunye + Seungri make a lot of eye contact.

- 3:04- 3:07- Notice how Seungri in the background is smiling. Its hard to see, but you could see his smile ( only a glimpse of it.)

- 3:04-3:10- Sunmi's EXCELLENT RAPPING SKILLS. She takes a step closer to GD (a little too close? Ha) and her rap is pretty good. I just had to add this because I love it when sunmi raps.

- 3:15-3:16- Sunmi and Seungri make Eye contact during their parts and have a slight 'smile.'

- 3:30-3:33- Seungri notices Sunmi behind him and give a motion (being very gentleman like) for her to go in front of him to do the 'more more' part. However, sunmi eventually gets squished like a sandwich between ppl.

- 3:42-3:43- Top gives out a hand to Yoobin but she ignores it and just looks at him.

- 3:51-3:54- Sunye in the background is laughing like crazy. She looks as if she's really enjoying this and having fun, which is good!

- 3:56-3:59- notice how all the other wg members in the back are just standing still during the 'finger twisting motion in top's rap' but Ye eun comes out of no where and joins BB with the finger twisting motion. She's smiling and twisting her finger in the air while the other girls are just standing in the back.

- 4:00-4:01- Sunmi is cracking up laughing in the back.

- 4:04- Sohee looks at Top with dumpling (mandoo) cheeks/face.

- 4:09-4:10- Seungri has small talk with Sunye, basically motioning to her to go walk/run to the other side.

- 4:10-4:15- Sunye decides to go to the same way as seungri, and Seungri laughs REALLY BIG and taps Sunye on her shoulder playfully. These two walk up to the other stage smiling and laughing together

- 4:35-4:36- After the "I love you more more" part, BB members looks behind to try and change spots with WG.

- Then both groups end the stage with a hot pose.

Oh shoot ~ I need to find the video link for this. :blush:

very good observations! i hadnt realize the hidden smiles and stuff, but i did notice the part where TOP was just standing there at the end of the "Tell ME" dance. Oh man... that's hilarious!

Guest blessed

WONDERBANG!! OMG i've caught the wonderbang bug. talk about too much of a good thing! but HEY too much still isnt enough!! I CANT GET ENOUGHH!

thankyou so much for starting this thread =)

8 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)

popular much?

& KEEP THE PICTURES COMING!

I LOVE THIS THREADD!! WHOOO! WONDERBANG! BIG WONDER!

I love all the stuff posted in here! I haven't even discovered it on youtube! Thanks a bunch to you guys! WahhH! I love you Vana! Yes I know, it may seem like I'm exaggerating, but it's about time that someone made a wonder girls+ big bang thread! Heheh anyway, I don't want to just lag around waiting for you guys, so maybe I'll be back with some banners or blinkies. ;]

YooBin + TOP=TooBin

YeEun + DaeSung=YeSung

SoHee + GDragon=SoGon, SoYoung...

SunYe + TaeYang=SunYang, YeYang...

SunMi + SeungRi=SunRi, SeungMi...

Ooh I like the sound of this, but someone mentioned Rimi. Nice one! =] Okay I'll be here everyday to check out this thread! ;] ;] ;]

Guest vana117724

omg someone should have shot me....

sorry guys I wasn't thinking straight when i put this gallery together.

the lagging and loading was a pain and it finally got to me.

i guess i was too much on the WONDERBANG/BIG WONDER high//

i revised this thread and it's so much faster trust me.

i did not delete any pics or anything i just removed the %7Boption%7D

can I get a HAIL MARY!! lol

so post more often now since it's a lot faster.

-vana

p.s. thanks everyone for the compliments and praises. i guess I don't have to regret making this thread.

p.s. 2 everything is revised so check it out guys.

and check out the lovely fanfics you wonderbang diehards!! theres like 9 wonderbang fanfics. yay

Guest vana117724

W O N D E R B A N G

PART 9 VERSION 1

~WonderBANG FANFICTIONS~

this seems to be the trend right now. lots of WONDERGIRLS AND BIG BANG STORIES. CHECK EM' OUT.

--------------------------------------

You Fool...[이 바보야..]

by: eunhyuklover http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=187677

youfool2copy-1.jpg

Always, Feat. TOP/Big Bang & Sun Ye/Wonder Girls

by: GyrlPwr

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=164093

(completed) AlwaysPoster.jpg

Quicksilver

(Big Bang, WG) omnibus story by MARIIKA & insertusernamehere http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=186398

86ya90pbz0.jpg

Better T o m o r r o w s

[sweet Romance] Seung Ri, Sun mi, Big Bang + Wondergirls

© dreamerr/shelly 2007 http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...p;#entry7988323

8fuz9xw.jpg

I L L U S I O N of You & Me

ft. Big Bang & Wonder Girls : Top & Sunye

© [ Qiu Yue ] 2 0 0 7 BboBbo-Star

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=183298

GP2-1.jpg

Hearsay, ft. Big Bang, Wonder Girls

mariika (completed)

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=180247

hearsaypostermy6.jpg

[dec 2007] Nightmares before X-mas

by ~Manyh (completed)

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=185246

NFX01.jpg

B I G W O N D E R Scandal,

"wonderbang" a big bang and wonder girls fanfic

by Nirvana

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=188041

bigwonderscandalcopyes0.jpg

REFER TO POST # 1 ON PAGE 1 FOR ALL OTHER BIG BANG

AND WONDERGIRLS COLLABORATIONS AND ETC.

Guest talksound

who coined the term big wonder so I can add that quickie??

erm, backtracking, i think i termed that one. (: and i checked too, i mentioned it first- page three.

and then Nirvana then mentioned it or edited the post after, seeing as the "big wonder scandal" fic was started only yesterday.

Guest vana117724

erm, backtracking, i think i termed that one. (: and i checked too, i mentioned it first- page three.

i'll credit you. :D

and aren't you guys happy the pages load faster...

Guest Rainity

why arent they called BIG GIRLS???

BIG bang + wonder GIRLS = BIG GIRLS!!!!

hahahhahaha i thought of that too and i was like :blink:

Wahhhh!!! :w00t::rolleyes:

My favourite pairing ever :blush:

Hurray!!

I'm writing a mix of Rimi and Yootop in a fic. Too scared to post it :P

Mr. TOP really likes Yoobin, SunYe dares him to tell Yoobin his love on New Years

(Okay no point in writing since New Years Eve if gone)

And Seungri & Sunmi are together. :blush:

Weehee..

awwwwwwwwwwwww i always wanted a TOOBIN fic & a RIMI fic together ! awww post it :tears: pls pls hahaha

Ahh.. I never knew SoShi rapped (yeah, it was them).

That was pretty interesting. =)

The lyrics actually fit in some odd way.

omg the lyrics do fit very well and it was interesting wow.. they rapped too :blink: hahah that was cool the mix

"Wonderbang"?

Is it just me, or does that name sound...a little...

XD

hahaha now that you brought it out i think it does too................ :blush:

@ vana117724: OMG thank you so much for making this threaddddd ! i loveee you ! ahha and yes it has made it less laggy for me :P thank you for your hard work ;)

Archived