W O N D E R B A N G

Guest vana117724

Guest talksound

Ahh.. I never knew SoShi rapped (yeah, it was them).

That was pretty interesting. =)

The lyrics actually fit in some odd way.

actually, it was snsd just singing along with the song, which was pretty cool, on the radio program. someone else is the original producer of it.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

vana,i love your graphics(dont know who who made this xD)

can i use it in other site?

i'll credit you for sure xDDD

Guest vana117724

vana,i love your graphics(dont know who who made this xD)

can i use it in other site?

i'll credit you for sure xDDD

i know isn't it cute

Yoobin from wg's international forum made it. credit her instead.

and i don't mind sharing lol

GD SOhee and Sunye are hosting right now.

they are soo cute together.

Guest GyrlPwr

Vana, I'm still loving this thread!! I'm so hoping that there will be more WonderBang collabs to add to the thread.

It's really nice to see everyone playing nice! I didn't know this many people actually LIKED WG & BB together.

Yay to Vana for bringing us all under one roof!

It's refreshing to see WonderBang all over soompi now! (that name is so addicting I.said.hi)

Wahhh...great job putting them all together Vana ^^

Let's create nicknames for these guys and girls heheh:

YooBin + TOP=TooBin

YeEun + DaeSung=YeSung

SoHee + GDragon=SoGon, SoYoung...

SunYe + TaeYang=SunYang, YeYang...

SunMi + SeungRi=SunRi, SeungMi...

Anyone else got other nicknames for them, please share ^^

Well, I'll give it a shot at a few:

YeEun + DaeSung = DaeEun

SoHee + GDragon= HeeDragon <-- omg, corny, sorry

SunYe + TaeYang = SunTae

AND others:

TOP + SunYe = SunTop, TOPYe

TaeYang + YooBin = YangBin, YooBae (YooBin+YoungBae), YoungBin

I'm sorry if someone already said these. I forgot what was already posted that quick. :blush:

THANKS Vana for posting my fanfic!!

edit: Oh, is Music Core on right now? Do I get to see some So Hee & GD moments?? Maybe??

Guest vana117724

^^ it seems the second time around for the special stage fans were more enthusiatic and how do I put this nicer?

btw Gyrlpwr what's your name... if you don't mind

;p

I like Heedragon. lol

the music core mc was cute. although I am biased I see more chemistry between GD and SOhee.

I will always love heedragon.

i miss TOP today, I love him with Sunye.. I blame this all on reading Always.. lol jk

it's ironic how Always was posted before all the collaborations happened and then BB and Wg have been doing so many things together.

HALLELUJAH. THANK YOU FOR REVISING.

it was really hard on me becaue I wanted to revisit the front page so badly, but I knew I would've had to sit through torture. now I can just go to the front page without any worries.

ANYWAY. so being the weird diehard wonderbang fan that I am, I remembered there was a wonderbang moment, I went and dug through all of WG's Ee Babo performances because I remembered this one part where the camera goes to BB around when Yoobin's rap starts and shows them watching WG's perf. I wish I could make a gif out of it instead so we don't have to go throught the whole video, plus, it's really short. but I still got a kick out of it. LOL. I'm weird. and maybe a little too diehard.

so here's A PERF. WHERE BB WATCHED WG PERFORM.go to 2:18.

it's really short, and you might get disappointed. but oh well.

Guest J-BYUL.

I'm back. :ph34r:

Puahaha.

Whoaa, this thread grew 5+ pages while I was gone.

I'm glad there's a lot of BB+WG supporters out there. (=

Makes the fangirl inside me VERY happy wheee.

Thanks Vana for all the fanfic links!

I had now idea there was that many. 0_0

I'm gonna read some before I go to sleep tonight.

Oh, and YES I'M HAPPY THE FRONT PAGE LOADED FASTER!

I was like, ' :blink: DID VANA DELETE EVERYTHING?! '

Lol.

I still want to watch GD/Sunye/Sohee hosting Music Core.

Anyone have a link ? :D

Anywho, I feel like making graphics.

I want to make blinkies, but everyone probably knows ihavenoknowledgeofmakingthosethingszomg. -___-;

Maybe banners.

Or icons.

Forgive me for the long post.

I ate too much sugar today.

This is my second home yo.

. . . after the WG thread 8D;

EDIT; Yo yo yo thanks for the link situponatree*! :)

Lmao, I remember that performance.

I was wondering why the audience started screaming like crazy.

& it was because BB was standing there hahaha.

I thought it was pretty random LOL.

But CUTE, nonetheless. ^^

Guest miranduh

just wondering if anyone knows where to download stuff of YG family and stuff T_T i lost all big bang clips and falling way way behind.

PM ME :D

sorry if i can't ask this here :x

Guest jas282

KUDOS TO VANNA & ALL THOSE WHO MADE A CONTRIBUTION HERE AND THERE FOR THIS THREAD

I LOVE YOU GUYS AND WONDER BANG ROCKS

the graphics are fabulous

and all those caps,every single one of them

the style

and jiyong speaking of wonder girls as their rival.ROFL

cant never get enough of giddy jiyong<3

heedragon.lmao

you guys have fantastic creativity

jiyong + sohee = yonghee/soji/jihee/soyong

hahaha.yonghee sounds better

as much as i love sohee and jiyong.i dont think taeyang and sunye have enough chemistry

that first special stage dance rocks,but that's it

i see more sparks between sohee and taeyang than sunye and taeyang

yoobin and top.needless to say

yeeun and daesung.best couple

i'm still hopping for heeri pair though.i might be too overly bias or greedy

but miri pair got into me after the grease solo

and the thought of sunmi and taeyang ROFL completely like dont fit

Guest vana117724

HALLELUJAH. THANK YOU FOR REVISING.

it was really hard on me becaue I wanted to revisit the front page so badly, but I knew I would've had to sit through torture. now I can just go to the front page without any worries.

ANYWAY. so being the weird diehard wonderbang fan that I am, I remembered there was a wonderbang moment, I went and dug through all of WG's Ee Babo performances because I remembered this one part where the camera goes to BB around when Yoobin's rap starts and shows them watching WG's perf. I wish I could make a gif out of it instead so we don't have to go throught the whole video, plus, it's really short. but I still got a kick out of it. LOL. I'm weird. and maybe a little too diehard.

so here's A PERF. WHERE BB WATCHED WG PERFORM.go to 2:18.

it's really short, and you might get disappointed. but oh well.

lol... I was thinking of that as well. but I didn't have the time..

THanks for posting that. YAY I found another bb wg diehard. I have to tell you that I replayed that part like so many times. lol

i seriously make an effort to be alert for any bb and wg togetherness. lol i'm weird.

and if you notice g-dragon also mouths some of the lyrics and points to the camera.

MUSIC CORE today, gd and sunye killed me with their heart and little biting action. sighs.

Airen... i love your graphics. please spoil us with more ok

Guest GyrlPwr

^^ it seems the second time around for the special stage fans were more enthusiatic and how do I put this nicer?

btw Gyrlpwr what's your name... if you don't mind

;p

Yeah, I feel you on the "nicer" part for the 2nd performance (even though it was a pretty mess, but I loved it).

BTW my name is Lisa. Should I keep calling you Vana? What's your name?

I like Heedragon. lol

Haha, at first I thought it was kinda corny, but if I say it a few times, it grows on me. Perhaps I will use that from now on. They are my 2nd fav WG + BB couple. Now I can't wait to see Music Core for Hee-Dragon action. I miss TOP too though and I haven' even seen the show yet. I had a feeling he wouldn't be there, and I actually think he shouldn't. He needs a serious break.

it's ironic how Always was posted before all the collaborations happened and then BB and Wg have been doing so many things together.

I know! Isn't that creepy? I always thought the two groups complimented each other from the very beginning, thus the reason I wrote the fic. THEN the special stage comes and I was like :w00t: THEN my couple Sun Ye and Top start MCing and again :w00t: THEN they are a couple in the music drama, etc, etc. Well, you get my drift. Maybe I should write a story about me and one of my fav male celebrities and see if it comes true! haha, j/k.

Anywho, I feel like making graphics.

I want to make blinkies, but everyone probably knows ihavenoknowledgeofmakingthosethingszomg. -___-;

Maybe banners.

Or icons.

Airen, I LOVE your work too! I'm being greedy now and would love to see more!

jas282: I agree about Tae Yang & Sun Ye. I like him with So Hee too, but well, she's taken by Leadah Kwon in my imaginary couple head, lol. WHAT I REALLY WANT T SEE is som Tae Yang/Yobin action!! Am I the only one who thinks they look good together (can't seem to remember if she's taller than him) Anyway, I should take a stab at throwing them together in a graphic.

Okay, too long, I'm gone!

just wondering if anyone knows where to download stuff of YG family and stuff T_T i lost all big bang clips and falling way way behind.

PM ME :D

sorry if i can't ask this here :x

i think u can go ask it at the YG family thread in korean music because this is the big bang and wondergirls thread. but if u wanna download some of their stuff

u can download it off http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania : cashewmania's clubbox. she has alot of their cuts.

---

sidenote: i really wish ww and bg is gonna do a manwon's happiness together LOLLLLLL it would be fun no?

Guest pixiegirl

everything about wonder bang makes me giddy.. im getting addicted to wonder bang.. WAIT! i think m already addicted!

why does it seem like top and jiyong call sunye "SOHN ye"? like top pronounced it like that while he was reading his christmas letter to sohee and sunye during mc-ing music core, and today jiyong like paused before saying her name and said, sohn ye too. is that their nickname for her?

why does it seem like top and jiyong call sunye "SOHN ye"? like top pronounced it like that while he was reading his christmas letter to sohee and sunye during mc-ing music core, and today jiyong like paused before saying her name and said, sohn ye too. is that their nickname for her?

coz her name IS pronounced like that. 선예 ^^

Guest jas282

gyrlpwr; ooohhh yeah,yoobin and taeyang.never thought of that because yoobin was sort of hold on by top. now that you mention, the pair sounds and looks interesting.i also dont remember the height.but the girls are of similar height. so if they were to wear pumps like their grease performance, all the height compilments.

seungri and sohee anyone? i get the feeling that some miri fans or heedragon/heeyang(?) fans may come knocking my door

hahhaa.

maybe someone reading my request can do a rihee graphic for me? hint..

music core was good.

jiyong did well with sunye and sohee.

love the "oppa" part by sohee to jiyong.dreaming again

the heart was cute.jiyong trying to bite the heart<3

I LOVE YEH EUN & DAE SUNG! <3

they're so adorable together. sigh.

bigbang & wondergirls.

awesomeeeeee. i can stare at them all day long now.

-.-

YAY i love yoobin too.

ohh. but taeyang & sunyeh looks good.

but yoobin & taeyang sounds interesting.

but yoobin & top is GOOD.

Archived