Snsd Girl's Generation Younger And Now (before And After)

Guest xjennifurx

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Nana_Chan

oh my some of those pics freak me out for real although i like SNSD lots :o

but SooYoung doesn't even look like Korean ?

Maybe she's foreigein ? Cause SM town has global auditions too ?

Guest j-star

question: do koreans get some sort of injection in their cheeks? or is there some sort of surgery for it? I'm sorry but these girls are still between 16-19 and to have 9 out of 9 mature so prettily like that is highly unrealistic.

Guest hamdainvincible

I wonder why there aren't any pictures of Jaejoong & Jessica *ehem*

WOW. SooYoung has always been a TALL girl. >//<

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fan_girl_91

wait!!... so... all of them were plastic?? or just some of them??... i know that yuri, soo young, tae yeon, yoonah, sonny and tiffany. but i don't see seo yun, hyo yeon, and jessica though.... i'm really lost.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest haeppy

They all look very cute and natural. It just seems they grew up, lost weight and had a little make over. No plastic surgery here..... well... hopefully for the majority of the girls. Soo Young has a hot body and she still does. Yuri is still cute!

wait!!... so... all of them were plastic?? or just some of them??... i know that yuri, soo young, tae yeon, yoonah, sonny and tiffany. but i don't see seo yun, hyo yeon, and jessica though.... i'm really lost.

yoona is completely natural. there's even a childhood picture of her in there. idk what change you saw in her, but she's def natural.

Guest WonderGirlYoobin

yoona is the most natural..

and i think most of them had surgery..

but that is ok.. i dont care as long as they amuse me..

Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

question: do koreans get some sort of injection in their cheeks? or is there some sort of surgery for it? I'm sorry but these girls are still between 16-19 and to have 9 out of 9 mature so prettily like that is highly unrealistic.

it's called plastic surgery lol

they didn't mature ---

well seohyun and yoona did....

others? =X

Guest Uyen Duong

Awwww, these are always fun to look at <3

I love seeing all of SM together, and how close they

are from back then to now, and hopefully I'll see more

in the future ^__^

Their close relationships are so touching~

A reason why SM is somewhere where many people who

dream of being an artist, would want to be.

Guest lotusdrop

holy moly!! sunny lookeed soooooo different.. and that seoyoung looks sooooo gangstar before LOL weird!! wow.... you know..... i don't even think jessica is thaaaat pretty! i think many other snsd members are cuter then her! but that's my opinion.. maybe i'm just jealous of her and all the boys!! hehe her pic with hankyung, hankyung looks sooo cute ^^

Guest kongo89

SeoHyun looked oddly like BoA did at around that same age...Too bad she didn't turn out as purdy as her lol.

Archived