Snsd Girl's Generation Younger And Now (before And After)

Guest xjennifurx

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aww, Yoona's always been so pretty ^^ Most of them sported the hair with the parting down the middle lol

Lol @ Hyo Yeon's past fringe - she looks a lot better with blonde hair and a side swept fringe =)

Quite a few of them seem to have single lids when they were younger...

But.. w/e they're pretty now (:

Guest shampooz

"she was always the pretty one, and how she knew herself that she was pretty"

it's enough for me to think how she was

but

i really like YoonA, she 's quite natural

never saw that jessica pic with shiwon. both look good. (ahaha she knew she was pretty) and that kissing pic is not donghae lolls not that i mind but the face shape is different (if u see all the pics and compare to jess.&donghae) but w/e it could just be that its cuz they're moving =X anyways jessica and yoonah were the prettiest before debut. yoonah slightly more so lolls oh and seohyun looks exactly the same =D shes cute too the rest went through some procedures (some more than others) but w/e they're pretty now and they're doing well. also i heard sunny ISNT sooman's niece but someone else that is still in the company is but i could have heard wrong.

Guest l0vel0vek0rean

Makes me think of how I looked like when I was young..... =.= LOL

ohhh and i think you spelled Tae Yeon wrong, it's "Yeon" , not "Hyun"~

Guest alainachen_604

I've been wondering about this for a while, but is Yoona from '9 end 2 outs'.. the crazy author?

LOL YEAPP that was her! :lol:

she was cute in it ehhh? :P

Wow, Yoona was extremely pretty when she was young.

She's still pretty now too (:

One of the reasons why she's my favorite. Talented, great personality, pretty <3

Guest Atmosphere.

There was topic about this, but I like this topic better. The pictures aren't like scattered!

Anyways I think seohyun looks better with wavy hair, I never thought she was pretty with straight hair... I think thats what make her not pretty at all >__<;; imo.

And, soohyun, is she half african? o_______O;; she looks half african o__o;; she doesnt look 100% korean at all o__o;;

aww taehyun was so cute when she was chubby with glasses!! i think she looks really cute there!! ^__^

Guest svisual

Like someone once said in one of the SNSD threads, Yoona has that typical Korean beauty. Although she's still very young now, looking at how well she matures, I'm pretty sure she will age gracefully too. ^^)

Tiffany probably just lost some major weight cos looking at her old pictures, you can picture a thinner her and she'll look like how she looks now!

anyway, SNSD girls are simply adorable.

all those who keeps bashing SNSD are just the ones losing out on an amazingly talented group.

p/s: the photo of jessica and donghae is oh so fake.

ppl who can't tell the difference should go have their eyes checked before posting unneccessary comments.

maybe its just me but i don't like them that much but maybe i'll get to like them like i do with a lot of groups. . .but they changed so much :)

Guest marishane

ugh...yoona looks the same...i mean she seems the most natural girl among the nine of them. she's my favorite because i always see her on super junior mv's (u and marry u)...ugh, i see the witch again! :angry: i soo hate her **coughs**jessica**coughs**...by the way, sooyoung doesn't really look korean...maybe she's of mixed race. i heard she speaks japanese well.

Guest tsubomichan

i see the witch again! :angry: i soo hate her **coughs**jessica**coughs**...

YOU HAVE ISSUES! <_<-_-

I hope you get warned lol anyways

I think Yoona and Seohyun really look the most natural :)

Sunny too.

Archived