Snsd Girl's Generation Younger And Now (before And After)

Guest xjennifurx

Guest minigakkun

Wow. Does any one of you who say the girls had surgery have evidence that they had surgery? Everyone needs to stop drinking haterade and look through your OWN past photos. There are bad photos, bad angles, bad lighting, awkward haircuts, you could have acne in some, lost weight in others, jeez, you can look totally different as you GROW into yourself. That doesn't mean you had plastic surgery. There are some jealous, dumb, and unrealistic people out there. Just because theyre idols doesn't man every photo of them is perfect. And I'm sure you feel better about yourself thinking they had surgery!

And I don't see a BIG difference of any of the girls from when they pre-debuted. Tiffany just had more weight on her and a tan. And for the record most girls pluck their eyebrows, like Hyo yeon, whether they are idols are not. Haha, I guess that means they had plastic surgery!!! OH noeZ! Improvements to themselves??? Must mean they had plastic surgery!! -end sarcasm-

Having a completely different hairstyle can totally change your look. Doesn't mean you had plastic surgery. Just watch a makeover show on TLC, jEEBUS. The most I would believe is the double eyelid surgery.

Wow.

Ugh. I hate people hating. Haha.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

none.nobody that is confirmed.

and asking us wont help cos we dont know and antis will gonna freaking answer u that she dated all of sm's males.

<_<

BONUS-i hope nobody posted these before..

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii3/sup...aelementary.jpg

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii3/sup...presicayoon.jpg

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii3/sup...resicayoon2.jpg

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii3/sup...essica/yyaw.jpg

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii3/sup...24278f05556.jpg

yup im a PreYonnsica addict.

meaning i love predebut Yoonsica but after debut,Its TaengSic for me...^^

they all look the same to me just b4 debut they look careless with their skin and hair style and fashion

now they know how to look good hahaha gals look diff in their puberty tho their hormones work like crazy changing ur faces ur body and etc etc

im just like that too in Junior High i think NO GUYS even want to look at me till i Grow Up then more fashionable and take care of my skin

no need surgery i change like 180 degree hahahaha

so yeah not all changing means did surgery, i still need explanation why my eyes used to be BIG now it's SMALL ppl always thought im mix of japanese or chinese kekekeke

from small to big make sense but from big to small just weird LOL

i don't get why'd you have to post the pic of so called "jess and donghae kissing".

honestly, i just think this thread will lead to bashing them. hope that doesnt happen x=

Same here. You can't even see Jessica's face, and I think everyone knows the rumors of her and SuJu (and DBSK), I don't understand why you must post pictures of her with Suju particularly.

Guest musicismylifey

Seohyun looks exactly the same, only

taller. :D

They all have nice skin. I thought Jessica went to

Kent?

Guest 1S0ULL

Amazing what surgery does eh ?

I think YoonA and Seohyun are natural or the most natural XD .

I doubt puberty can do this much for some of them :\

Guest ephemeral.

Jessica looked more... photogenic when she was younger? In my opinion, at least.

Seohyun was pretty. <3 And still looks pretty.

Yoona didn't seem to have changed much as well.

Anyways, Soshi fighting ~

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SHINee^-^

hmmm...some of them look prettier than before..

i tot im yoona and seo hyun are still the same as before..not change at all..

Guest Jang_Yoon_Jung ^ ^

Yeah puberty changes people but not as so much as changing your whole nose and eyes and such. = __ ="

You could usually tell some similarities, but some Korean celebrities do so much plastic surgery that they look onthing like their old selves. = __ ="

But eh. I guess if you're a celebrity and you're not pretty, you'll pretty much get no popularity. : x

I just hate those celebrities who go way too far for beauty. .__."

anyhoo

yoona looks the prettiest and most natural among all of the members XD

Guest SweetSerein

wow..they all got soooo skinny and pretty..who cares if they fixed their faces..as long as their happy with themselves..they all look sooo much beautiful now anyways. :D snsd rocks..i still love them no matter what..they all have talent!!! :wub:

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest H_E_L_L_O

Wow! Jessica looked pretty back then well not when she had her braces on hehe well i don think they all should have had plastic surgery in the first place well u could have just whiten ur skin and had gotten braces but thats all they should have done becuase anti's always kno wat to bring up on their websites and stuff. (donghae and jessica's pic was disturbing! :mellow: i would never expect those two to have dated.) when they grow old wat happens to their plastic surgery parts? im kinda curious

Guest H_E_L_L_O

wow..

i had no idea they looked THAT different.

so.. how many suju boys did jessica date, exactly?

Jessica used to date Jaejoong, and then Donghae and then Heechul and then Kangin and Shindong and many OTHERS!

i can't believe she dated all of them!!

Guest le_briana

eh, they look almost the same except for tiny changes, that i think have to do with very natural circle lenses/makeup.

except for the whole eyelid thing...yeah, but it's not a big deal!

they're super pretty anyways

Guest cantthinkofaname

Jessica used to date Jaejoong, and then Donghae and then Heechul and then Kangin and Shindong and many OTHERS!

i can't believe she dated all of them!!

wow and another bandwagon that jumps on every rumor she reads on the net

so if she takes picture with those ppl you mentioned up there, then it's classified that she's DATING them

WOW YOU MUST DATE MANY OF YOUR GUYFRIENDS TOO, HOW ABOUT YOUR GIRLFRIENDS AS WELL?

lmao

oh and I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DATED ALL THOSE PPL THAT YOU TAKE PICTURES WITH

and anyways, jessica is pretty, who wouldn't want to date a gorgeous girl like jessica?

if i was a guy, heck yes i would date her, not jessica's fault that her mother gave her such beautiful genes

to the point where there were many guys that she took pictures with

she's got it all

Guest Xiahxingxing

yeah, I don't believe that Jessica dated Jaejoong and Donghae.

OMG some of them look very different from pre-debut and debut.

Especially Hyoyeon, Taeyeon, and Sunny.

Yoona still looks the same though.

Yoona really looks like a Mexican girl at my school, except lighter.

Archived