Snsd Girl's Generation Younger And Now (before And After)

Guest xjennifurx

Guest pencilcasee.

Sunny is LSM's neice not nephew.

I guess I'm a bit open minded since I don't mind plastic surgery like minor ones. For sure Yuri had double eyelid surgery, but that doesn't make her any less talented nor does it affect her vibrant personality. I'm not sure about the rest of the girls and I don't really care either LOL.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fantasy21

I think only yoona and seohyun are the only ones that are natural in snsd

but whatever they're talented that's all that matters

oh and jessica looks better before her surgery

yeah, exactly what I thought... according to their pictures yoona & seohyun just looks like they just matured but the other girls did do some surgery.

But seriously who cares because they're album is awesome :)

Guest coreana_ira

i dont think jess got surgery, if u look closely to her "not really good pic" actually u can see she has already that double eyelid, & pretty nose!

all she got just fixed her teeth, & the rest she's just grow pretty each day...

for that kissing pic, i dont think it's her, since i love jess so much i really know how her sidelook actually looklike.

and... yoona is the prettiest as always!!

^

no I mean if u look carefully snsd got the most thread like this

poor the gals tho T_______T

and sumhow we act like we're THE EXPERT of plastic surgery and acted like we know all the details bout it

hmmmm I do have a sister who IS a Plastic Surgery and a beauty expert hmmm I dunno what is that called in english and yeah she said there's nothing wrong with snsd gals

they just growing up,and ppl do chance thru out the time,for Tiffany she looks diff coz she's not longer with Tanned skin

and my sister said she actually kinda unsure bout her eyes, BUT the rest part of her face is REAL/NATURAL!!!!

she also said sumtimes the hair style and color, the weight, the make-up could make u look totally different person

Guest cassiopeiajac21

no matter they have plastic surgeries onot....it's ok with me...since plastic surgery is very common nowadays ad.. ^^

but then....the kissing pic of Jessica n Donghae... >.< aahh....nvm....past tense ad...hahaha!!

yoona is so pretty... ^^

saw most of these before anyways but mhmm thanks for sharing ;D

tiffany yuri changed, a lot o.o; so suprised about tiffany.. soo young..damn lol so gangsterr.hyoyeon looked freakkay.. sunny lost mad weight ~~

so who actually did surgery? like it's CONFIRMED?? and i'm not talking about double eyelid.. that's no biggie imo..

sure looks like tiff is a definite one..damn o.o

Guest kpopjunkie13

i dont think jess got surgery, if u look closely to her "not really good pic" actually u can see she has already that double eyelid, & pretty nose!

for that kissing pic, i dont think it's her, since i love jess so much i really know how her sidelook actually looklike.

i agree.. jessica looks the same she got prettier after she got her teeth fixed or actually her chin really is more protruding before... and thats just correction not anything major

but tiffany, sunny and hyoyeon look so different when they were younger

-------------------------------

Banner-WG-Set002-011.jpgWonder-Girls-Logo2.png

credits: splotcydivinity~airen~asia17

Guest silentmarj

I really like your last statement "yoona is the prettiest always"... :) yay I'm so proud of her..hehe

and for jessica issue..she just fixed her teeth coz her face before and right now is still the same..

Guest tsubomichan

wow and i've seen all of these pics how many times? -_-

nothingless its called 'growing up' i dont think they had plastic surgery

they all look natural and pretty to me.

Guest loveex3

woah. some of them look the same.

but i think all of them got some kind of plastic surgery.

i mean, all korean yuhjah celebs gets surgery.

nontheless, they're pretty now

and that's all that really matters, right?

i don't know why plastic surgery is such a big deal -_-

ahahha hyoyeon looks funny in the younger pics

Guest lilkrazeqrl

Donghae is rumored to be her x? Apparently the kissing picture is them, but who knows?

Uhm, it's fake. You can obviously tell that it's photoshop & it doesn't look like donghae at all.

Anyway, it's nice of you to start a topic like this to compare the girls, but like everyone said .. A LOT of these has already been opened AND banned because of bashing.

Guest lolly88

xjennifurx:HAHA its funny to see that you open a topic like this

when i never seen you once post in snsd thread ...LOL well maybe u did <_<

Why must people start so many topics on this. T-T

Its always the same isn't it?

Topic>Plastic Surgery & Dating Rumors> Other girls groups get mentioned> Battle of the groups> Bashing> Thread closes.

But anyway, I think they are all pretty before and after. Seohyun looks absolutly gorgeous (hoho, Im biased. xD)

HAHA i smile when i saw your comment haha ya its always the same...the mods should help us put a stop to this

b4 anymore topics like this pop ups again ...which i predict will in the future....

ya they are all pretty...who cares about plastic surgery..its popular in the usa ..so why are some people so...

sensitive about it ....i think some of the pictures are just bad angles like jeessica 2 pic...

the rest to me its all growing up...

Does it matter if people got surgery?

I mean. It's normal. It's legal.

The only reason why you guys are making a big deal out of it, is because you simply CAN.

We can't stop it.

Archived