Quantcast

I've just watched CJH's Coming Soon Interview. I like that he seems straightforwards, personable and humble but also serious in real life. I heard before that he was occasionally so frank and oversharing in some previous interviews and variety shows that they caused him some troubles and backslashes from the viewers. Upon watching this clip with English subtitle, I have the impression that he is a sensitive man and of simple words. I found that charming.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello everyone....   Wave to dear @booha chingu here! My very first post here! Dropping by to show my love for Choi Jin Hyuk!   To be honest,  Fated To Love You is my very first dr

cr to DC  

Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 HK Fan Group  (CJHHKFG) *Posts are written in both Chinese & English Facebook Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/choijinhyuk.hkfangroup Even if we had some di

missabeat said: I've just watched CJH's Coming Soon Interview. I like that he seems straightforwards, personable and humble but also serious in real life. I heard before that he was occasionally so frank and oversharing in some previous interviews and variety shows that they caused him some troubles and backslashes from the viewers. Upon watching this clip with English subtitle, I have the impression that he is a sensitive man and of simple words. I found that charming.

CRYING.. SCREAMING.. SAD.. SH was die and WR lives alone cihhhh.. I think it's no sense for me..it isn't the end right now.. PD-nim why? please.. turn back SH anymore.. really I can't see her face again on the scene :(( yazzzhhhhhh.. ~X( tragic love really really tragic love aiiggoooo............
tumblr_mmsntyldut1rjxbmho1_500.gif

• Jillia changed the title to Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁- Current Drama 'Zombie Detective, 좀비탐정' (Mon&Tue, @21:30 KST)
  • booha changed the title to Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁