Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest Mishiellie

OMGGGGGGGG

THEY ARE GOING ON RUNNINGMAN!!! OMG TOTAL SPAZZ MODE RIGHT NOW.. I ALWAYS WANTED TO SEE CJH ON RUNNINGMAN

HMM.. I wanna see him battle it out with Kim Jong kook  :)>-

@Mishiellie  @screambysca...  Hello  Here are a few more bits of infor.
Running Man:10/6 (6:10pm,SBS)    Heirs press conference 10/7    Now Red Brick House has blog which posts CJH's schedule (Notice ).                                ( Hopefully CJH twitter will come back soon.)

RED BRICK HOUSE spc.gifHouse / Red Brick    http://redbrickhouse.co.kr/140197781253

CHOI JIN HYUK spc.gif최진혁 / Red Brick http://redbrickhouse.co.kr/140197786341     2013/09/25 15:15
       cjh_1.jpg?type=w2
cjh_profile.jpg?type=w2

hyukhyuk girls    CJH was selected from among 50 candidates.

2013   50 STYLE ICON Nominees

2013 was a year of extraordinary people & creativity - Who are the 10 Style Icons who have inspired your life?
  • - You may vote once per day, and you must select 10 different people at once in order to vote.
  • - You will automatically earn an application voucher every time you complete voting (once per day), and online votes will count for 30% toward the selection of the final 10 Style Icons.
  Voting Period : 2013.10.1 ~ 2013.10.15  KST |  SIA Awards Show : 2013.10.24 KST |  SIA Special Events : 10.17~10.24 KST
    Choi Jin Hyuk
     Choi Jin Hyuk
The Timeless Romanticist
                                                      http://mwave.interest.me/SIA/2013/poll

“The Heirs” Kim Woo Bin, Park Shin Hye, and Choi Jin Hyuk Captured Filming for “Running Man”

crystalcove October 1, 2013 

“The Heirs” Kim Woo Bin, Park Shin Hye, and Choi Jin Hyuk Captured Filming for “Running Man”

This is a case of fandoms colliding and in the best way. Fans of Kim Woo Bin, Park Shin Hye, Choi Jin Hyuk, “The Heirs,” and “Running Man” can rejoice together as the three stars have been captured filming for the popular variety show.

Kim Woo Bin, Park Shin Hye, and Choi Jin Hyuk, stars of the upcoming SBS drama “The Heirs,” were photographed by fans filming for the Sunday variety program as the SBS building located in Mokdong, Seoul, and shared on an online community. As far as we can tell from the photos, Kim Woo Bin, Park Shin Hye, and Choi Jin Hyuk are on the same team along with “Running Man” regular cast member Gary.

SBS confirmed that the three actors are filming “Running Man” today. Park Shin Hye and Kim Woo Bin have been on “Running Man” before, while this is the first time for Choi Jin Hyuk. 

The “Running Man” episode air date has not been specified yet, but “The Heirs” airs starting October 9.

source:http://www.soompi.com/2013/10/01/the-heirs-kim-woo-bin-park-shin-hye-and-choi-jin-hyuk-captured-filming-for-running-man/

viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc

cr DC

cr   http://media.daum.net/entertain/enter/newsview?newsid=20131001104108888

Park Shin Hye, Kim Woo Bin, and Choi Jin Hyuk Run with ‘Running Man’

CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

2013-10-01 17:30

98081827.jpg

source: http://m.enewsworld.interest.me/news/news_view.asp?nsID=47210

Crashing radio programs while they were at it, Park Shin Hye, was spotted filming for SBS’ Running Man. The guest appearance of the actress, who is currently filming for SBS’ The Heirs, was revealed when Park Shin Hye, Yoo Jae Suk, Ji Suk Jin, Kim Jong Kook, HaHa, and Gary suddenly appeared in the radio studio for SBS Power FM’s Two O’clock Escape – Cultwo Show.

The cast of Running Man suddenly appeared during the live broadcast of the radio show in order to fulfill a mission.
Of course, DJs Jung Chan Woo and Kim Tae Gyun were not just about to let the teams get off easy, making them try to impress them.
Kim Jong Kook and HaHa revealed their abs with two different reactions, as they continued to try and suck up to the DJs. Park Shin Hye then went onto promote her upcoming drama, while Gary made up a rap on the spot.

Also spotted running around the city with the Running Man name tags on their backs were Kim Woo Bin and Choi Jin Hyuk, who are also filming The Heirs with Park Shin Hye.

Photo Credit: SBS, Online Community

34958066.jpg

Guest Mishiellie

YAY finally made 1st page up to date now~~~~ @booha Thank you for the translations.. I have linked your articles on first page as well

Guest Mishiellie

@kaonamp     @itscreamie  @lala_nillaqash @dende  @pyongie  @mrdimples  @ctfrsgp  @bobsavero  @rachel  @daydreamsindecember  @anannanann  @coolreborn @sophie  @simplydramafied1082 @shenny  @adlyn13  @Tida Irin  @bubblesig  @aoun  @sweetmanju  @kdrama fan  @neena  @cjc52006  @screambyscared  @linkassio  @yuuqiikeke  @pandora460  @endeavor  @missabeat  @csluvgcy  @mina86  @nemesis90  @emaan  @amidala2984  @GHSforever  @alin1409  @sanghyuk  @JinhwanLover  @cyangelci  @starRiX  @Yeekrfan2  @neena  @M Fritz  @shalimar0995  @xxkorxx@hergurlc  @JAYwalkers  @annasophiabby  @Megamissy  @El6ni12 .  @Yoona87  @tumn tumn  @Ayfer Ceylan  @mersacabal  @kdfv  @facing  @booha    @selena2013  @istanbullu_emine  @Anne Catherine Oliveros  @PolarisCat  @caren1974  @yhiyori1221  @hereiam88  @jjsweeter0211  @padme  @Buttercups  @anasteisia  @alex1999  @mtdt  @Windstruck  @flemingg  @sia3  @jinannie16 @eva23 
I just want to thank everyone who posted or visited this thread (That includes all you lurkers too!!!) I personally made this list since the beginning so If we reach 100pages I can mention everyone~~ (Hopefully I didn't miss anyone =S)
I still can't believe how fast this thread has grown... It was only 3 pages when I took over 
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE ALL MY HYUKHYUK GIRLS AND GUYS (?) 
ok... late 100 page celebration!! ahahaha  tumblr_inline_mrvmalbVaU1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_inline_mrvmd5SN0Z1qz4rgp.gif       tumblr_inline_mrvmaes78K1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_mnsvxdrx1H1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

Ohhhh baby @Mishiellie, how are you doing??? Been sooooo long to hear from you. Congratulations on this awesome feat and all the fangirls on this thread. Credit to all of you for taking this thread far. Waiting for Heirs specifically to see Hyukie :) He set an impression on me while watching Gu Family Book.Hope to see you soon on Joo Won thread when you get the time sweetie :x

Mishiellie said: @kaonamp     @itscreamie  @lala_nillaqash @dende  @pyongie  @mrdimples  @ctfrsgp  @bobsavero  @rachel  @daydreamsindecember  @anannanann  @coolreborn @sophie  @simplydramafied1082 @shenny  @adlyn13  @Tida Irin  @bubblesig  @aoun  @sweetmanju  @kdrama fan  @neena  @cjc52006  @screambyscared  @linkassio  @yuuqiikeke  @pandora460  @endeavor  @missabeat  @csluvgcy  @mina86  @nemesis90  @emaan  @amidala2984  @GHSforever  @alin1409  @sanghyuk  @JinhwanLover  @cyangelci  @starRiX  @Yeekrfan2  @neena  @M Fritz  @shalimar0995  @xxkorxx@hergurlc  @JAYwalkers  @annasophiabby  @Megamissy  @El6ni12 .  @Yoona87  @tumn tumn  @Ayfer Ceylan  @mersacabal  @kdfv  @facing  @booha    @selena2013  @istanbullu_emine  @Anne Catherine Oliveros  @PolarisCat  @caren1974  @yhiyori1221  @hereiam88  @jjsweeter0211  @padme  @Buttercups  @anasteisia  @alex1999  @mtdt  @Windstruck  @flemingg  @sia3  @jinannie16 @eva23 
I just want to thank everyone who posted or visited this thread (That includes all you lurkers too!!!) I personally made this list since the beginning so If we reach 100pages I can mention everyone~~ (Hopefully I didn't miss anyone =S)
I still can't believe how fast this thread has grown... It was only 3 pages when I took over 
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE ALL MY HYUKHYUK GIRLS AND GUYS (?) 
ok... 100 page celebration!! ahahaha  

@Mishiellie    Hello  You bought a new computer. This afternoon I suddenly remembered that you looked for a computer but hadn't decided on it.    I didn't know if you needed a desktop or a laptop   but if a laptop, I thought to give you some information about which brand should be avoided.  After dinner when I came here to post it I realized you already have a new computer.    Your first page is stunning. When I first saw those pictures done by @Yeekrifan2  I liked them so much that I wished all of them were on the first page. You did a good job. Thank you 

cr DC