Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

@anannanann The Musical was really good in the beginning but kinda fell apart at the end, the production companyewas messed up till this day the actors hasn't got paid yet from that drama. I love Choi Daniel and GHS pairing :) Please Captain was good drama but however thel lead actor/actress did not have a great chemistry I like the second lead actor better Lee Chun Hee with KHS :) BTW thanks for KNG info about his movie I really appreciate it.

@yuuqiikeke, @mishiellie ,@annasophiabby @EIn612 Hello

@GHSforever hello! :) I have seen quite a few of GHS dramas, bof, the musical, 19 hearts?( i forgot the name. :P) and I also prefer her in musical although it is a bit messed up in the end. Besides the two main leads, i also like park ki woong's character in the drama. Pardon me, I watched the drama quite a while ago so I can't remember their character names. If I'm not wrong, her character name is eunbi right? Coz I know during that period a lot of dramas are having the same name for the female leads. :P

Guest Mishiellie

@GHSforever oo I am going to watch shark.. but I just don;t have time.. its on my to watch list hahaha oo and IHYV.. I ship SH and lawyer so bad it hurts T^T  i want them to be together.......

@anannanann omg thank you for the picture... o my.. alll white.... prince charming..  >_<

Hello Everyone…it has been awhile :-h ! So happy we have 70+ pages, while I've been hanging around at page 54! 

A BIG THANK You to Mishiellie  for the wonderful Baidu links to "My Daughter, the Flower" and I've been busy reading the recaps at JustDrama and visiting those links at Baidu. He's so mighty fine in all those screen captures and I've just got to see it for myself. Now, I'm so hooked! This is a 1st daily drama for me and so pleasantly surprised that their romance started so early and the story is moving fast and so interesting too. 

Thanks for mentioning in a few pages back, how KN was fangirling on our behalf about her Sang-hyuk sii (or more like CJH) beautiful smiles and when he smiles, his eyes light up like a half-moons. She's so cute, funny and her embarrassment on her fangirling about his attractiveness is so adorably sweet and she acted so well & naturally in that scene. She also mentioned, I really like his voice and when he speak it's so heart melting like ice-cream…and he reply with his deep husky voice near her ear "Your ice cream is here". I was grinning like a fool and totally agreed on her wonderful adoration of him.  :x  

Just see for yourself  :x  

1IceCream.jpg

tumn tumn said:

I tried to watch back some of his older dramas & wanted to start with "It's Okay Daddy's Girl", but I could never pass Episode 2! Some acted really bad, plus it's such a long wait for him to appear. So, I stopped the drama completely. I started "My Daughter The Flower" & in Episode 100 now. It's just way better than the former drama. Another plus side: he has a very good looking wardrobe throughout the drama, which made him stood out among all the co-stars. Besides, this guy could really do the crying scenes well, as he still looks good when crying. I hope he'll get as much screen time in "Heirs" as in "My Daughter The Flower" later on.

Guest annasophiabby

Mishiellie said: @annasophiabby  haha the only reason I watched nine was because it was by the same writer as Queen Inhyun's man I could care less about the casting haha ... reply 1997 was very good too~~ so many feels haha  ... ooo omg.. latest epi of IHYV... omg my feeelllssss>_< there is a shocking revelation.. but I kinda guessed it half way anyways because it would only make sense and make story more interesting  can't wait for next episode!!

Guest annasophiabby

GHSforever said:

@anannanann The Musical was really good in the beginning but kinda fell apart at the end, the production companyewas messed up till this day the actors hasn't got paid yet from that drama. I love Choi Daniel and GHS pairing :) Please Captain was good drama but however thel lead actor/actress did not have a great chemistry I like the second lead actor better Lee Chun Hee with KHS :) BTW thanks for KNG info about his movie I really appreciate it.

@yuuqiikeke, @mishiellie ,@annasophiabby @EIn612 Hello

Guest mersacabal

count me in. <3 GHS forevs. Go Jandi aaa <:-P<:-P<:-P<:-P<:-P<:-P<:-P<:-P<:-P<:-P<:-P<:-P<:-P<:-P

Guest Mishiellie

@Yeekrfan2 HEYY!!! WELCOME BACK!!!!!!! >:D<  omg I know.. my daughter the flower.... HE LOOKS SOOOOO GOOOD IN THERE!!!  everything was perfection >_< 

Ugh I'd hate to say this for our prince charming in white at the 20s choice award, but did anyone think they should of tailored his pants better to fit him!?? liikkkee from the ankle area...I know they were going for that ankle LMH style look but I wished it was like hemmed a bit better or something ..or maybe it was his shoes? Upper half is FAB, lower half not so much for such a good lookin guy! maybe it's just me? haha :-??

hergurlc said: Ugh I'd hate to say this for our prince charming in white at the 20s choice award, but did anyone think they should of tailored his pants better to fit him!?? liikkkee from the ankle area...I know they were going for that ankle LMH style look but I wished it was like hemmed a bit better or something ..or maybe it was his shoes? Upper half is FAB, lower half not so much for such a good lookin guy! maybe it's just me? haha :-??

Guest El6ni12 .

@tumn tumn @Mishiellie @GHSforever @missabeat @anannanann @annasophiabby @yuuqiikeke HELLO HELLO!

and HELLO to the other beautiful hyukhyuk girls (and guys) out there!

So sorry I have been MIA for a while but wow coming back to see some BICEPS???? Just made my day @anannanann :>

I have two korean channels through my cable network that I watch from time to time and I saw him in that white suit! yes I do agree his suit is not quite tailored to a T but it didn't distract us from how good looking he is.

Guest Mishiellie

its okayy.. he just have such long legs... it didn't bother me much.. butI felt bad for himbecause of the mics.. they were so low!! our hyukhyuk had to bend down .. GRRR DO U KNOW ITWILL HURT HIS BACK...

and we all know how men cares abt their back.. cant injur it!!! :P