Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest El6ni12 .

Hello CJH girls! Hope you're all having a wonderful start of the week so far

Just starting to watch "It's Okay Daddy's Girl", I hesitated watching it because my friends say it's not that great but I'm watching it for CJH! hahaha Also just started watching School 2013. The bromance is cute. hehe

Guest Mishiellie

El6ni12 . said: Hello CJH girls! Hope you're all having a wonderful start of the week so far

Just starting to watch "It's Okay Daddy's Girl", I hesitated watching it because my friends say it's not that great but I'm watching it for CJH! hahaha Also just started watching School 2013. The bromance is cute. hehe

Hi CJH girls. Should I call the hyukhyuk fans? It sounds pretty cute. I have been a silent reader in this thread, but I think it's now time to break a little silence as I wanna thank those who have contributed to CJH articles, MV & photos. The articles are really helpful for us to get to know him better.

I noticed CJH is very humble in interviews, to the extend that I think he doesn't sound too confident about himself. It's very hard to imagine someone as tall & macho like him to be rather shy & insecure about himself. Anyway, in my point of view, these are what make him attractive.... lol

I 1st watched him in Panda & Hedgehog & I find him really "beautiful". I will not use the word "handsome" here as I noticed his skin & feature are more beautiful that the actresses in the drama... However, just like what he said in the earlier interview, I did not bother to remember his name back then. Only after I finished the 1st episode of Gu Family Book, I began to look for his related dramas as I found his face rather familiar. This guy really knows how viewers see him before & after the Wol Ryung fever! I find his voice rather special: it is very deep & has some kind of echo whenever he speaks. Imagine how he looks if you just cover his face & listen to his voice? I will never expect the owner of that voice could be so good looking.

I tried to watch back some of his older dramas & wanted to start with "It's Okay Daddy's Girl", but I could never pass Episode 2! Some acted really bad, plus it's such a long wait for him to appear. So, I stopped the drama completely. I started "My Daughter The Flower" & in Episode 100 now. It's just way better than the former drama. Another plus side: he has a very good looking wardrobe throughout the drama, which made him stood out among all the co-stars. Besides, this guy could really do the crying scenes well, as he still looks good when crying. I hope he'll get as much screen time in "Heirs" as in "My Daughter The Flower" later on.

@tumn tumn Hello! :) Glad that you decided to delurk. :) I too was one of the slient readers when the thread was just handed over to Mishiellie. Back then, I didn't even have an account. :P I agree with you about our hyukhyuk's voice. His voice is so unique that it leaves a deep impression. Even now, as I'm typing, I still can remember his voice. :) Ahh, it's so deep that it could melt me. :x

@tumn tumn for me, I think his voice is so attractive. For me it dies for. Lol
And I motioned many times that his crying scenes were so beautiful. I could the most beautiful out there. Some actors or actresses are ugly when they cry, seriously.

Good Morning Hyukhyuk lovers :)

@tumn tumn welcome to the thread I love Daddys little girl maybe because thats where I noticed him, I was like OMG who is that guy :) however after the drama was over I forgot about him and then GFB came along and he did such a great job that how can I stop and then the man can sing too is a plus to me LOL

@missabeat, @yuuqiikee, @mishiellie, @annanann, @amadala2894,@annasophiabby @EIni612 :-h :-h :-h

Have a great day :)

Guest annasophiabby

Hello ladies, (and possible men..?) how is everyone doing?havent been on here for a little bit! but hey the convo keeps on going?
whats everyone up to?

Guest annasophiabby

tumn tumn

wrote:

»

Hi CJH girls. Should I call the hyukhyuk fans? It sounds pretty cute. I have been a silent reader in this thread, but I think it's now time to break a little silence as I wanna thank those who have contributed to CJH articles, MV

<br />

I noticed CJH is very humble in interviews, to the extend that I think he doesn't sound too confident about himself. It's very hard to imagine someone as tall

<br />

I 1st watched him in Panda

<br />

I tried to watch back some of his older dramas

Guest Ayfer Ceylan

https://www.google.com/search?q=ayfer+can&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=8C3lUdyALcaitAbQioCYDg&sqi=2&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=667#facrc=_&im

Guest annasophiabby

has anyone else been watching goddess of fire? if so, im curious as to what you think of the show so far?

Hi yuuqiikeke, anannanann, GHSforever, annasophiabby . Thank you for the welcome messages. There is one thing that I wonder, does anyone know why he changed his name? Is it for the better of his career? Anyway, hyukhyuk sounds at least better than hoho.